Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Ultimate Responsibility Of A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ultimate Responsibility Of A Man (419 Views)

Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri / As Married Couple, How Do You Share The Responsibility Of Buying Items At Home? / Is Family Expenses The Responsibility Of The Man(husband) Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Responsibility Of A Man by seiyefajohn(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
THE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY OF A MAN:
__Seiyefa John✍️🎬

I just discovered the ultimate responsibility of man, which is, to wake up daily and grind until night and grind until the end of his life just to provide for the numerous needs of family and external requests from all and sundry.

I wonder if majority of men have savings. The endless demands men are tasked with can deplate a billion Naira savings within short period of time. As we work and get credited, countless demand sources debits the credit out of us almost instantly.

Today I dedicate this piece to men; because I have realize(d) the restlessness that hardworking (average) earning men have to put up with in order to deliver to their families the basic necessities of life.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Responsibility Of A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
the ultimate responsibility of a man is to provide for HIMSELF first and foremost, and thereafter his immediate family.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Responsibility Of A Man by ibechris(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
In anything u do,try as much as possible to read much about financial education every day of your life.

Learning how to have money work for u is a lifetime study according to an author.

It is very important. Most people believe hard work pays...which I disagree completely,rather smart work pays.

Many think more money will solve their problem and don't realise that it is their lack of financial education that is the problem,in fact,that is what most Nigerians are suffering from.

If u are a man out there,pls,don't think because u earn big money,therefore your money problems are over,na lie oh!

If u don't know how to mange your income and let your money work for u in this era of advancement,u may be dying slowly without u knowing it.

Money problem can never finish,but solving money numerous challenges with passive income is key to having rest of mind all the days of ur live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Responsibility Of A Man by seiyefajohn(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2023
ibechris:
In anything u do,try as much as possible to read much about financial education every day of your life.

Learning how to have money work for u is a lifetime study according to an author.

It is very important. Most people believe hard work pays...which I disagree completely,rather smart work pays.

Many think more money will solve their problem and don't realise that it is their lack of financial education that is the problem,in fact,that is what most Nigerians are suffering from.

If u are a man out there,pls,don't think because u earn big money,therefore your money problems are over,na lie oh!

If u don't know how to mange your income and let your money work for u in this era of advancement,u may be dying slowly without u knowing it.

Money problem can never finish,but solving money numerous challenges with passive income is key to having rest of mind all the days of ur live.

👍❤

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. / . / My Marriage Caused Me Lots Of Setbacks And Eventually Took The Life Of My Elder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.