Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

National ID Card Wahala - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National ID Card Wahala (29174 Views)

Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC / Immigration Moves To Implement ‘no National ID, No International Passport’ Polic / How Long Does It Take To Get The National Id Card?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

National ID Card Wahala by Vesilli: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please is it possible to collect the ID at another enrolment centre?

4 Likes

Re: National ID Card Wahala by youngsahito(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Vesilli:
yes it is possible if u have ur tracking ID

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National ID Card Wahala by Vesilli: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2023
youngsahito:

That's the one on the temporary paperslip right?
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Pvin: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Following
Re: National ID Card Wahala by shiki(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
cool After getting my NIN, I back off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National ID Card Wahala by inoki247: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lol why stress why not just download the NiMC app and pay 1k or 1200 and download the Digital NiMC and go print it on a Plastic you're good to go like that...

Just put your NiN number on the app if you've the number already or dial NIN ussd code on the number you use to register to get your NiN number and input the NiN number on the app after that they send you an OTP....

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: National ID Card Wahala by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
youngsahito:

Yes exactly 💯 u have said it all

1 Like

Re: National ID Card Wahala by Emmynation(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vesilli:

That's the one on the temporary paperslip right?

Yes
Re: National ID Card Wahala by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ok
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Sammy07: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vesilli:

Yes.

Either Tracking Id or Phone number. or your names and D.O.B or Finger print search

They'll use either of the above to check and give it to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National ID Card Wahala by sofeo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Let's check it out.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yes you can.
We will find out the process for you and others...

Meanwhile....

What is the difference between NIN and national ID card?

Unlike the National Identification Number (NIN) which is assignable to all Nigerians and Legal Residents without any age restrictions,
The National e-ID Card can only be issued to Nigerians registered into the National Identity System and Legal Residents who have attained the age of 16 years and above.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National ID Card Wahala by ifeanyija(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vesilli:
National ID card is different from Nigerian ID slip
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vesilli:

Some no need am. Since "nEXIT" dey there agenda after May 29, when BAT sworn in grin
Re: National ID Card Wahala by FireUpNow(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
This reminds me of the NIN photo modification I did. I paid an agent since January 31 till date I never see changes. The man told me it will be ready by two weeks but it's almost 3 months now, na story upon story. Where can I report to please?

2 Likes

Re: National ID Card Wahala by Modecaih: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nimc server something might be wrong,cuz am having difficulty assessing it anybody experiencing same thing?

2 Likes

Re: National ID Card Wahala by KingLennon(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
How many have collected the plastic?

That Pantami na hediot aswear sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National ID Card Wahala by Reelmii: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
sad
Re: National ID Card Wahala by KingLennon(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
FireUpNow:
This reminds me of the NIN photo modification I did. I paid an agent since January 31 till date I never see changes. Th man told me it will be ready by two weeks but it's almost 3 months now, na story upon story. Where can I report to please?
Court wink
Re: National ID Card Wahala by vincenteger: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
No it's not possible becos the enrollment you did it will give you a special code so that they will attend to you when you come to print your card.

But you don't have to worry
Just download the app and insert your nin.
You will see on the menu or so
Just pay for the card and it will be sent to your for download (1-2k)
Then you can go to cyber cafe and print it out then laminate if you want

1 Like

Re: National ID Card Wahala by ATEAMS: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Walhalla Valhalla
Re: National ID Card Wahala by hardbody: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol why stress why not just download the NiMC app and pay 1k or 1200 and download the Digital NiMC and go print it on a Plastic you're good to go like that...

Just put your Phone number on the app you will be sent an OTP and request for the Digital NiMC ID....

Those goons used a number I did not give them so I can't recieve an OTP currently. I don't even know how to rectify. They said I should get police report etc, no time for all that crap
Re: National ID Card Wahala by FireUpNow(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
KingLennon:

Court wink
be serious baba
Re: National ID Card Wahala by tuzle(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
This national id card stuff I have one big issue. I did my own last 2years and I was able to link it with my sim and even use the inec app. But dis year I bought a new sim and tried linking but I was seeing another story that it cant find my details, that I would have to re enrol again.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by inoki247: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
hardbody:

Those goons used a number I did not give them so I can't recieve an OTP currently. I don't even know how to rectify. They said I should get police report etc, no time for all that crap

Wow why did you allow that why will you allow someone use his number...

In any registration I don't allow using of 3rd party email or a number I use all my own details....

You don fvck up like this u know say anything Nigeria na long thing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National ID Card Wahala by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
sad
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Seagodess(f): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:

Just put your NiN number on the app if you've the number already or dial NIN ussd code on the number you use to register to get your NiN number and input the NiN number on the app after that they send you an OTP....
exactly what I did two weeks ago..
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Epinbiz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yes is possible
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Ologundudu2020: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
I believe you get it done in less than 48hr for Conakry
Re: National ID Card Wahala by AchrafHakimi: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:

I downloaded the app.
How do I download the digital NIMC? I can see it but no download option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Niger State Experience. / Accident On Akure Highway, Vehicles Burnt (PICS) / 8 Killed In Taraba Fuel Tanker Explosion As Soldiers Chase Driver (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.