Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) (49737 Views)

TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by CartelKenneth: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Waste of money you can get an iPhone 11 for that money
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2023
JamOSneh:
This price tag can get u old S series Samsung or note or even old flagship Xiaomi phone with high-end spec
Are you serious like what three Samsung flagship can it get or Xiaomi old flagship?
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by ChristineC: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2023
SpaceXR:
I don't know why you guys using all this phone when you can buy old Samsung S series if you can't afford a new one. Better by far to this plastic-motherboarded phones. Just last week, I bought Samsung Galaxy S10e (150k, in Sealed carton, unbroken seal, America spec SM-G970U) for my nephew cuz she loves small screem phones and took away the useless Infinix she was using, gave that to a neighbor who wants it. She is happy with the phone. 8gb RAM, 256gb ROM, Mad processor, super AMOLED screen, Sharp camera, very light in weight, Samsung account that protect your phone with cloud to keep your stuffs, Secure Folder ( just like a partition) to keep your secrets from anyone accessing your phone Not even a police can see it. Use Samsung Flagstaff phones or iphone, anything less, better use feature phone for calls and texts.
I'm curious. Is it that these features you listed cannot be found on Xiaomi, Oppo, Google, Reno and the likes?
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
Now this is a phone. Clearly built with premium parts unlike the garbage transsion sells under Tecno infinix and itel

Have you seen phontom x2 and x2 pro or even phontom v fold, oga stop saying what you don't know Tecno remains a legendary in making good smartphones
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by ChristineC: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Which phone Redmi dey do wey e dey reach 200k sef undecided undecided
redmi has phones of 700k+
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2023
airprinz:
Which one is a35 series now on Samsung phones?

For your information, the Samsung a30 series stops at a34 and not the a35 you mentioned.
That might probably come next year, i.e if Samsung will continue with the series
grin no mind am na wanna be tech teacher be that
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Saig:

Why is my Redmi 9c hanging so seriously, even before one year of use. Not that it is full. What is the problem. I bought the phone with high hope and trust but now I'm discouraged
LoL you bought a bad Redmi try Redmi from 6gbram up plus good processor not all these G37 and 35
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2023
ityP:

Have you used an iPhone XR before? You no fit compare im camera to this na. Plus that battery is also very solid
any iphone battery 🔋 below 11pro max is not solid,as per camera pixel 2xl camera is far better than xs,XR...all practical fact,pixel 2xl oo, not 3xl...iphone camera dey learn where pixel dey

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2023
SpaceXR:
I don't know why you guys using all this phone when you can buy old Samsung S series if you can't afford a new one. Better by far to this plastic-motherboarded phones. Just last week, I bought Samsung Galaxy S10e (150k, in Sealed carton, unbroken seal, America spec SM-G970U) for my nephew cuz she loves small screem phones and took away the useless Infinix she was using, gave that to a neighbor who wants it. She is happy with the phone. 8gb RAM, 256gb ROM, Mad processor, super AMOLED screen, Sharp camera, very light in weight, Samsung account that protect your phone with cloud to keep your stuffs, Secure Folder ( just like a partition) to keep your secrets from anyone accessing your phone Not even a police can see it. Use Samsung Flagstaff phones or iphone, anything less, better use feature phone for calls and texts.
Yes Samsung old flagship is worth it after years of production that's the difference between Samsung and other phones most of this flagship run latest Android 13 , Samsung still remains the king of smartphones just that it's expensive though except you are going for old flagship

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
It shows you don't know Redmi. Xiaomi phones are in the same class as Samsung and Apple phones and they're used all over America and Europe, unlike Tecno and Infinix!
Stop saying trash, there is only two brand now Samsung and apple and the rest ok.
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2023
wethebest:

Please don't compare any redmi phone with infinix nd tecno. Redmi is not chinko but very solid phone dat can compete with so many Samsung models
Lie with their buggy software, it's like you don't know Samsung, you can only compare Samsung to apple.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Nolevel666: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2023
wiseone28:
Lol 200mp? 🥴

Na that one amuse me pass😂

200mp wey no fit compete with 12mp on iphone
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Nolevel666: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2023
MartinsD12:

LoL you bought a bad Redmi try Redmi from 6gbram up plus good processor not all these G37 and 35

My junior sister iphone 7 never hang once even with just 2GB ram. this is a phone i used for 4 years before i gave to her

Continue buying these junk phones and be hoping ram is the only thing that makes a phone fast.

If you like get 1TB RAM a junk phone is still a junk phone
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2023
Nolevel666:

My junior sister iphone 7 never hang once even with just 2GB ram. this is a phone i used for 4 years before i gave to her

Continue buying these junk phones and be hoping ram is the only thing that makes a phone fast.

If you like get 1TB RAM a junk phone is still a junk phone
grin iphone 7 with 2gram is more optimized that most 4gbram android phones, you mentioned 9c , for Android the bigger the ram the better the performance with a good processor because Redmi phones are not well optimized that's the truth
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2023
blueghost:
Samsung or nothing
QED
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by SpaceXR: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2023
MartinsD12:

Yes Samsung old flagship is worth it after years of production that's the difference between Samsung and other phones most of this flagship run latest Android 13 , Samsung still remains the king of smartphones just that it's expensive though except you are going for old flagship
You're right about it been expensive ( flagships) but if one can try and get one, in the next 5 years time, your still using it and can still do anything the lastest phone can do.
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by 3seriez(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
If you go to China, and pay a jobless tech worker $50 and he will create this phone for you.

C.E.O of redmi dey use iPhone 14
Davido brand ambassador ifinix dey use iPhone
Olamide brand ambassador itel dey use iPhone
Gateman for Tecno headquarters office dey use iPhone 12

These phones are so worthless in China
They can't sell in in Europe or America

So they flood them into Nigeria market
And our mumu just dey show like 3D
Anything China dump for here
See as Nigerians dey rush am

No wonder they release new junk every week and Nigerians will still pay.

China make una chop these foolish Africans. 200k for this plastic junk lipsrsealed

Is it Xiaomi you're calling worthless, Oga stop ranting from you're Anus. If you don't like the phone, say you no like the phone and embrace your iPhone 12 in peace.
After iPhone & Samsung, Xiaomi is in 3rd position as per worldwide market share as at January 2023.
If being 3rd world wide is a small feat for you, please go and produce your own phone with your $50 and come and market to us. Stop yanning nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Skyfornia(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=honniemail post=122690385][/quote]

Sorry, I don't patronize fairly used phones ..
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2023
SpaceXR:

You're right about it been expensive ( flagships) but if one can try and get one, in the next 5 years time, your still using it and can still do anything the lastest phone can do.
Yeah it's true though
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Vivihay: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Vivihay:
I'm about starting a loan shark company, hence I would like to do a test-run first here on Nairaland to see how profitable the loan business is before i go live Nationwide on my new website and app that is under construction. So the first 10 people to chat me up will be getting a loan of about 20k to 500k.
NOTE:
* NO COLLATERAL NEEDED
* NO FEE TO BE PAID BEFORE ACCESSING THE LOAN, IT'S COMPLETELY FREE. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY.
* MONTHLY REPAYMENT FEE OF 5% FOR A PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 4MONTHS.
*?YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DROP YOUR DETAILS LIKE VALID ID, NIN, VALID PHONE NUMBER AND BVN THAT CAN BE USE TO TRACK YOU INCASE OF ANY ISSUE.
Whatsapp 081 three zero 88 9 six 1 5

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Eddilove(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Do any one have iPhone xs max to 11 pro Max for sale? Only Edo State users
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Poppia: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
1950Mack:

It's hyper fast... apps don't freeze like in other android phones... camera is excellent... organization is topnotch... I do many PC tasks on my phone without blinking or overheating... screen is excellent... I see my phone clearly in sunlight... above all it is waterproof... and that is what pursued me to Samsung... I bought a new infinix and after 3 months it packed up because I received a short call in the rain... I was told moisture entered the panel... out of annoyance I went to buy Samsung only because it is waterproof... my job knows no weather so I needed a phone I can trust... ordinary small drop of water de for my chord and Samsung said I should remove it because water is detected... that is all I need from a phone to secure my assets inside it... since I began using it I saw a clear difference between Samsung and other androids... you see Samsung phones launched 3 years ago are super advanced than tecno or infinix that will launch next year... camera wise alone dem no be mate... this is a fact grin meanwhile I was able to repair the infinix just 3days ago after almost 2years I abandoned it undecided
Good day,
I'm in need of phone badly.. Will you mind selling it to me?
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by 1950Mack: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
Poppia:
Good day,
I'm in need of phone badly.. Will you mind selling it to me?

Gave my sibling wink

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by AYNL: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
If you go to China, and pay a jobless tech worker $50 and he will create this phone for you.

C.E.O of redmi dey use iPhone 14
Davido brand ambassador ifinix dey use iPhone
Olamide brand ambassador itel dey use iPhone
Gateman for Tecno headquarters office dey use iPhone 12

These phones are so worthless in China
They can't sell in in Europe or America

So they flood them into Nigeria market
And our mumu just dey show like 3D
Anything China dump for here
See as Nigerians dey rush am

No wonder they release new junk every week and Nigerians will still pay.

China make una chop these foolish Africans. 200k for this plastic junk lipsrsealed

I like how these phones are worthless in other "continents"

But they're junks in "Nigeria"

Inferiority complex will be the end of some of Africans

If you're asked to choose between this phone and iPhone XS max

I know you'd gladly pick the iPhone
Because these ones are jUnKs
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
porthouse7:
any iphone battery 🔋 below 11pro max is not solid,as per camera pixel 2xl camera is far better than xs,XR...all practical fact,pixel 2xl oo, not 3xl...iphone camera dey learn where pixel dey

iPhone XR is solid for me sha. Very much so. It's camera too is very sweet. In fact, I prefer its portrait camera than Pixel portraits. I loved the pixel. My Pixel 3 still dey house (broken screen embarassed ) Pixel devices are sweet sha. Much better I use 279k to get a sweet pixel than buy Redmi Note 12 pro plus
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
My experience using Redmi is not a good one. The Redmi 9A that I bought few months ago lags at any given opportunity. In just 3months after I bought it, the guy just powered down and refused to power up. I had to take it back to their service center. Took over 10days to get it back. The lagging and freezing won't just go away as well. I am giving it out this week. I thought I could use it as a second phone but this is putting me off!

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Creeza:
120 - 150k you'd get one depending on your location and availability too affects price

Try out Xiaomi brand
Their products stand the test of time
okay, thanks
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Ladymillion(f): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seriously o, person one month salary
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by Saig: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
MartinsD12:

If Redmi is so rated and it's giving issues even smaller phones don't give then it's overrated!

I think I'm done with them.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
1950Mack:

I bought my Dubai used note8 for 150k... I plan to upgrade to note10 if not fold 3 sef... if am buying Samsung I know it's Samsung... if am buying apple I know it's worth the fortune... I can't splash such amount on lesser androids... to me they're overpriced... high price tag does not translate to high quality wink

Okay. I get now.

Dubai gadget and cars has less specs than Europe and America spec.
Re: Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) by gratefulheart(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Which one is better between Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus vs 12T Pro?

henry007:
Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58nPINeDciY

Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5g brought new design and hardware upgrades. In the aesthetic department, it come close to the flagships but hardware wise, not so much. What do you think of the new design and is the 200MP camera good enough to upgrade from last year's Redmi Note 11 Pro?

See screenshots from video attached (compressed pictures)

Price: N279,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.