Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins (3956 Views)

"The Force" - Dr. Alberto Rivera (Ex-Jesuit Priest) / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 2:07pm On May 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Why don't you show us the evidence from your father's tribe, who the Canaanites and Cushites and whatever ITE you want to name?

Your own father tribe that has been deceived using random books, your evidence is in the tanakh gotten from unknown sources.
All the delusions your ancestors fed themselves and fed you will all be BUSTED!

According to your OWN chart.
Cannanites are not sons of cush but Ham.
Cush, cannanites, mizrain, phut are sons of Ham.

You don’t even understand your own jargons, why so desperate?

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 2:20pm On May 18, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Your own father tribe that has been deceived using random books, your evidence is in the tanakh gotten from unknown sources.
All the delusions your ancestors fed themselves and fed you will all be BUSTED!

According to your OWN chart.
Cannanites are not sons of cush but Ham.
Cush, cannanites, mizrain, phut are sons of Ham.

You don’t even understand your own jargons, why so desperate?

You are Cush son of Mizram who was the son of Ham.

Your fathers were originally black skin until mixed with Sumerians. Back the 1990s after the internet connected us worldwide, I used to visit a site called Black Planet where I saw Africans disputing whether Ethiopians were really Black. Laughing, myself being also lightskin as they refer to us brown skin people insisted that Ethiopians were Black, myself included. Yet they were saying that Ethiopians were mixed with Indians who migrated to Ethiopia. No, Cush invade Sumeria and left his son Canaan which we wiped out everyone one of them demons in Sodom and Gomorrah. It was a Holy War the Canaanites had blasphemed Sumeria faith with polytheism which you blame us for Yahweh paganism. Yet Cush was the father of Canaan and all the madness that came from it.

We killed more people than any other people in the world in the name of God. Call Yah, Yahwe or Jesus it doesn't really matter what you say really Cush.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
Richwallet:

You are Cush son of Mizram who was the son of Ham.

Your fathers were originally black skin until mixed with Sumerians. Back the 1990s after the internet connected us worldwide, I used to visit a site called Black Planet where I saw Africans disputing whether Ethiopians were really Black. Laughing, myself being also lightskin as they refer to us brown skin people insisted that Ethiopians were Black, myself included. Yet they were saying that Ethiopians were mixed with Indians who migrated to Ethiopia. No, Cush invade Sumeria and left his son Canaan which we wiped out everyone one of them demons in Sodom and Gomorrah. It was a Holy War the Canaanites had blasphemed Sumeria faith with polytheism which you blame us for Yahweh paganism. Yet Cush was the father of Canaan and all the madness that came from it.

We killed more people than any other people in the world in the name of God. Call Yah, Yahwe or Jesus it doesn't really matter what you say really Cush.

Confused thing, it’s no more son of Egyptian.
You are son of ignorance borne from basing your lives on forged jewish and roman books calling it “bible”.
You can call me whatever name in your bible,, i am not a victim like your ancestors , if you claim your god created everything why are you a slave to one tiny section of the world.

How many africans were online in 1990s, which part of Africa was predominantly connected to internet in 1990s, what year was internet created that it spread over Africa?
And even if you saw some people online, how are they representative of African views? How many Africans were that, were they up to millions so we can check if it was a popular opinion.
You are a desperate liar, looking for anything to play and defend your victim mentality.

you killed more people in the world and so what jewish slave?
What exactly is that suppose to do?
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
Cush invade Sumeria and left his son Canaan which we wiped out everyone one of them demons in Sodom and Gomorrah. It was a Holy War the Canaanites had blasphemed Sumeria faith with polytheism which you blame us for Yahweh paganism. Yet Cush was the father of Canaan and all the madness that came from it.
[/quote]
Your OWN chart disagrees with you, you see how desperate you are?
Read the chart yourself.

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 2:52pm On May 18, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Confused thing, it’s no more son of Egyptian.
You are son of ignorance borne from basing your lives on forged jewish and roman books calling it “bible”.
You can call me whatever name in your bible,, i am not a victim like your ancestors , if you claim your god created everything why are you a slave to one tiny section of the world.

How many africans were online in 1990s, which part of Africa was predominantly connected to internet in 1990s, what year was internet created that it spread over Africa?
And even if you saw some people online, how are they representative of African views? How many Africans were that, were they up to millions so we can check if it was a popular opinion.
You are a desperate liar, looking for anything to play and defend your victim mentality.

you killed more people in the world and so what jewish slave?
What exactly is that suppose to do?

Cush father of Canaan are you as cursed as your son? I hear that there's conflict, war and oppression in Ethiopia the supposed Holy Land. Go tell your chiefs to give my family back its religion and return to the outward worship of your monkey God. I told you already Freedom of Religion.

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 2:56pm On May 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Cush father of Canaan are you as cursed as your son? I hear that there's conflict, war and oppression in Ethiopia the supposed Holy Land. Go tell your chiefs to give my family back its religion and return to the outward worship of your monkey God. I told you already Freedom of Religion.

How does being cursed feel like since it runs in your enslaved bloodline?

Where did you hear that from? Who are the people calling it “holy land”? Is it a general consensus among Africans? When and where was it taken?

You can go and tell your forefathers that of no important lineage, they are as common as everyone else, your victim mentality only exist among you and your ancestors, go and be a slave to jewish religion and be “spiritual” a concept gotten from animism.

I also told you ignorance will make you a yahweh worshipper till you D I E.

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 3:02pm On May 18, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

How does being cursed feel like since it runs in your enslaved bloodline?

Where did you hear that from? Who are the people calling it “holy land”? Is it a general consensus among Africans? When and where was it taken?

You are go and tell your forefathers that of no important lineage, they are as common as everyone else, your victim mentality only exist among you and your ancestors, go and be a slave to jewish religion and be “spiritual” a concept gotten from animism.

I also told you ignorance will make you a yahweh worshipper till you D I E.

Are you the elders of my De France family telling me our oral history?

No, we come from real kings that is more illustrious than any throne on earth.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 3:04pm On May 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Go tell your chiefs to give my family back its religion.

You have boasted of your fathers been hardened murderers, why don’t you go and murder them and take it back?
Are your fathers not templar knights again, older dna, advanced civilization yet you are still begging on nairaland to take your property back?
Bwahahahaha, what a shame richwallet
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 3:06pm On May 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Are you the elders of my De France family telling me our oral history?

No, we come from real kings that is more illustrious than any throne on earth.

They told you it’s oral history because they lack knowledge of what they are saying.
They are just regurgitating what they also told them, just like you they are empty.

Your lineage is of no important, you are just a common tribe that has been afflicted with victim mentality.
You can’t deceive yourself slave!
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 3:06pm On May 18, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

You have busted of your fathers been hardened murderers, why don’t you go and murder them and take it back?
Are your fathers not templar knights again, older dna, advanced civilization yet you are still begging on nairaland to take your property back?
Bwahahahaha, what a shame richwallet

Where is the Pride? If you are so proud of Kush then why are you hiding under Christ?
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 3:08pm On May 18, 2023
Richwallet:

Where is the Pride? If you are so proud of Kush then why are you hiding under Christ?
Stop crying on nairaland and go get your property back, a whole older DNA ranting on nl grin, you are a enslaved tribe inflicted with victim mentality.

What is the origin of the word “christ”, you’re just regurgitating what they told you with zero knowledge.
You and your ancestors have been duped with Iesus chrestus!
Richwallet as long as you are looking for salvation from a common jew man you will remain a jewish slave!

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 4:44pm On May 18, 2023
Una papa
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 11:15pm On May 25, 2023
When they are not blaming the Whitman they are blaming Latinos for their curses and captivity to demons.

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 11:31pm On May 25, 2023
Richwallet:
When they are not blaming the Whitman they are blaming Latinos for their curses and captivity to demons.
“They do not however correspond to the MODERN CONCEPTION of demons as evil entities, ORIGINATED in CHRISTIANITY” cheesy

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 12:53am On May 26, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

“They do not however correspond to the MODERN CONCEPTION of demons as evil entities, ORIGINATED in CHRISTIANITY” cheesy

Dr. Wiki again? grin
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynmaynmayn: 12:55am On May 26, 2023
Was it wiki that created hebrew language?
Shedim (Hebrew: שֵׁדִים; singular: שֵׁד Sheyd)
Read the context and don’t always rely on your DOCTRINE, fair man.

Richwallet:

Dr. Wiki again? grin

And are you not basing your life on forged and edited books?
Where did you learn “demon” from? cheesy

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 12:00pm On May 26, 2023
A great truth revealed about the hidden alliance between Ham and parts of Yapeth to steal the glory of Shem. Here is a great example of this collusion, Barack Obama is Africa which is Ham, President Joe Biden is Khazar Askenaski, Pope Francis is a Khazar Askenaski and both are Yapeth. Althroughout Africa countries are coming out as LGBT nations recently Zambia because Africa is the birth place of LGBT. Africa never had a written law against Sodomy and they hide all their written works and have dozens of scripts and hidden manuscripts. This view that the continent suffers low I.Q is only true for the poor classes and to demonstrate immigrant Nigerians the most educated group in America. There is an aristocracy that has alot of money and education in Africa and these Elites run the continent.

The West is ran by Khazar Askenaskis who are Yapeth maternally wise yet may have mixed with brown skin Edomites during the Constantine dynasty as Emperor Constantine was a brown skin Edomite. Yet Khazar Askenaskis control the West and they are practicing the same drunken sex worship and human sacrifice to the Fallen as the African Elites. The West has laws against Sodomy yet it was ignored by the rich and powerful society members. These Danites used their power to Elect Barack Obama as the first African President of the United States. This event shows the collusion between Ham and Yapeth. Yet there are other players that I need to point out. Hawaiians that raised Obama also have pagan traditions where shamans were crossdressers, had anal sex to conjure spirits and had a monarchy based on this religion. The Hispanics and Latinos that come from Mayan, Aztec,Inkas and Yucatans also have pagan traditions which were the foundation of their monarchy.

There are hidden governments surviving underneath the surface of elected governments and councils which are directing and controlling elected governments. This is why I say Democracy is the most rigged governmental system. Elected government is a Frankenstein made of many parts in the same sense and always ends up turning on its creators which are the People. This is best explained by understanding leaders are selected not elected in such governments by powerful interest groups who have strategically placed a gatekeeper in every major government position and in every industry. These people are under blood oaths and are blackmailed with Sodomy and Prostitution rituals that ensure their actions will always benefit Lucifer. Get rid of any one and they will replace with another. Celebrities fall under this same category and are used to mask this Fornication system by making it seem incredible that people would only sell their souls for millions. No, millions are selling their souls just to get out of poverty through a government position. This revelation points out the rot in nearly every government on earth.

More later.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynthemayn: 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
I wonder

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 8:55pm On May 26, 2023
Maynthemayn:
I wonder

I would agree with exception that to a narcissist it doesn't matter.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynthemayn: 8:57pm On May 26, 2023
Richwallet:

I would agree with exception that to a narcissist it doesn't matter.
A person with healthy narcissism will feel proud of their OWN accomplishments.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 10:03pm On May 26, 2023
Maynthemayn:

A person with healthy narcissism will feel proud of their OWN accomplishments.

Is there a such thing as healthy demonic possession? In my opinion, a person with a healthy self confidence wouldn't become narcissistic in the first place. You do realize narcissism is a demon? Envy is a demon too.

I have been around Ethiopians before and they seem very humble and confident. You have never been around niggas, Akata rather Black Americans. Niggas are lowly and trifling which means they are motivated constantly by petty things. 8 years Obama was our president and niggas would fight anyone to prevent Obama from doing anything for Black Americans. A few of them have money and they don't want economic justice to go around because they are afraid of those behind them passing them up. I always knew niggas were the problem and not the White man.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynthemayn: 10:12pm On May 26, 2023
Richwallet:

Is there a such thing as healthy demonic possession? In my opinion, a person with a healthy self confidence wouldn't become narcissistic in the first place. You do realize narcissism is a demon? Envy is a demon too.

I have been around Ethiopians before and they seem very humble and confident. You have never been around niggas, Akata rather Black Americans. Niggas are lowly and trifling which means they are motivated constantly by petty things. 8 years Obama was our president and niggas would fight anyone to prevent Obama from doing anything for Black Americans. A few of them have money and they don't want economic justice to go around because they are afraid of those behind them passing them up. I always knew niggas were the problem and not the White man.

Narcissism means loving yourself albeit way too much.
What is a “demon”?
Everyone in certain moments exhibit narcissism and envy, it is an emotion.

You haven’t been around “Ethiopians”, you’ve only been around “some Ethiopians”, a very small size to draw any conclusions from, every Ethiopian have different characters, and like you said they “seem”….
Anyone can be lowly, trifling and can be motivated constantly by petty things, it’s not the color that caused it,even you yourself said some Ethiopians are humble and confident even though they might be dark skin.

The population of black Americans is low, so within that low population how many niggas were fighting with obama?
People are the problem regardless of skin color.

And the opposite of “niggas” is not white men,all fair skin men don’t behave the same.
A small specific group of people can’t be compared to a whole race.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 10:35pm On May 26, 2023
Maynthemayn:

Narcissism means loving yourself albeit way too much.
What is a “demon”?
Everyone in certain moments exhibit narcissism and envy, it is an emotion.

You haven’t been around “Ethiopians”, you’ve only been around some Ethiopians, every Ethiopian have different characters, and like you said they “seem”….
Anyone can be lowly, trifling and can be motivated constantly by petty things, it’s not the color that caused it,even you yourself said some Ethiopians are humble and confident even though they might be dark skin.

The population of black Americans is low, so within that population how many niggas were fighting with obama?
People are the problem regardless of skin color.

And the opposite of “niggas” is not white men,all fair skin men don’t behave the same.
A small specific group of people can’t be compared to a whole race.

Envy is a demon. Narcissist was taken from a Greek story of a boy,so in love with himself that he offended the goddess, and she cursed him into a flower, which is the root of the name.

I never feel envy. And I have never felt envy. Sure I hear the whispers of demons yet I don't give into to such. We all receive subconscious suggestions that come from our environment yet we must guard the gates that lead to our soul. I pray for other's happiness and give freely without expecting a return.

Niggas are the result of captivity that some people become like animals in a cage. It is not a reference to people of color as a whole. Curses are upon niggas because they mock God. Unlike pagan Africans that doesn't believe in Christ so they can never offend Him. But to those who say they believe and do pagan satanic rituals God specifically curse them. But just the same if you promise Orisa or god you will do something if they deliver for you then you best to keep your promise. And you must not do offensive acts that offend that Orisa. That's why niggas are cursed.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynthemayn: 10:45pm On May 26, 2023
Richwallet:

Envy is a demon. Narcissist was taken from a Greek story of a boy,so in love with himself that he offended the goddess, and she cursed him into a flower, which is the root of the name.

I never feel envy. And I have never felt envy. Sure I hear the whispers of demons yet I don't give into to such. We all receive subconscious suggestions that come from our environment yet we must guard the gates that lead to our soul. I pray for other's happiness and give freely without expecting a return.

Niggas are the result of captivity that some people become like animals in a cage. It is not a reference to people of color as a whole. Curses are upon niggas because they mock God. Unlike pagan Africans that doesn't believe in Christ so they can never offend Him. But to those who say they believe and do pagan satanic rituals God specifically curse them. But just the same if you promise Orisa or god you will do something if they deliver for you then you best to keep your promise. And you must not do offensive acts that offend that Orisa. That's why niggas are cursed.

Narcissism was not taken from a “greek” story, narcissism was a character inside metamorphosis by Ovid.

Feeling envy once in a while is a normal trait of human beings.
If envy and narcissism is caused by “demon” can we say the opposite are caused by “angels”?

Who captured niggas and made them become like animals in a cage? Shouldn’t we be blaming the perpetrators and not the victims?
If you are not referring to skin colors then where does “niggas”come in?
What do you mean by “ always knew niggas were the problem and not the White man.”?

If someone mocks you the next thing is not to curse them, that’s a sign of insecurity, it’s baffling a loving god is cursing his own creation lol, like creation like creator.

Why does your god and his son needs people to “believe” in him?

Orisha don’t claim to be loving, kind, merciful and peaceful, i would think there will be a difference between orishas and your god.
And if your god is all knowing won’t he know beforehand who will keep his promise or not?
One can only wonder why he keeps regretting
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 10:53pm On May 26, 2023
Maynthemayn:

Narcissism was not taken from a “greek” story, narcissism was a character inside metamorphosis by Ovid.

Feeling envy once in a while is a normal trait of human beings.
If envy and narcissism is caused by “demon” can we say the opposite are caused by “angels”?

Who captured niggas and made them become like animals in a cage? Shouldn’t we be blaming the perpetrators and not the victims?
If someone mocks you the next thing is not to curse them, that’s a sign of insecurity, it’s baffling a loving god is cursing his own creation lol, like creation like creator.

Why does your god and his son needs people to “believe” in him?

Orisha don’t claim to be loving, kind, merciful and peaceful, i would think there will be a difference between orishas and your god.
And if your god is all knowing won’t he know beforehand who will keep his promise or not?
One can only wonder why he keeps regretting

Envy is a demon in Christianity and Islamic philosophy. It is not a human emotion.

All deities must be treated with respect including the Most High.

Niggas tell the world they are God's chosen people yet they are deeply engaged in the same occult practices of Sodom and Gomorrah as the pagans. This is offensive to God that His holy image is being used to break His laws and deceive souls.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynthemayn: 10:58pm On May 26, 2023
Richwallet:

Envy is a demon in Christianity and Islamic philosophy. It is not a human emotion.

All deities must be treated with respect including the Most High.

Niggas tell the world they are God's chosen people yet they are deeply engaged in the same occult practices of Sodom and Gomorrah as the pagans. This is offensive to God that His holy image is being used to break His laws and deceive souls.

Is generosity an angel?
Both Christianity and islam are just one of the abrahamaic religion, and they have their roots in Judaism.
In Judaism, demons are not evil.

Why does deities need respect, do they lack it inherently?

If it’s offensive to your god then this god should deal with them, noise is not music.
After cursing and cursing, what next?
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 11:06pm On May 26, 2023
Maynthemayn:

Both Christianity and islam are one of the abrahamaic religion, and they have their roots in Judaism.

Why does deities need respect, do they lack it inherently?

If it’s offensive to your god then this god should deal with them, noise is not music.
After cursing and cursing, what next?

Why does anything need respect. If you have a pet lion like your King Salassie then you wouldn't respect it? grin Everything and everyone deserves respect even enemies.

God's aim is to cut off the wicked from His people. Alot of Israelites who wouldn't conform to God's commandments had to die. God purifies the bloodline by killing off the wicked.

It's my understanding of it and it may not be shared by all. Yet I speak with royal authority yet it's still up to God.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynthemayn: 11:12pm On May 26, 2023
Richwallet:

Why does anything need respect. If you have a pet lion like your King Salassie then you wouldn't respect it? grin Everything and everyone deserves respect even enemies.

God's aim is to cut off the wicked from His people. Alot of Israelites who wouldn't conform to God's commandments had to die. God purifies the bloodline by killing off the wicked.

It's my understanding of it and it may not be shared by all. Yet I speak with royal authority yet it's still up to God.

Because people wants to be valued, its a need that is lacking that humans desire, is your god also lacking this?
Haile salaisse has emotions, we all want to be valued, we all want to be important and when someone doesn’t do that we feel disrespected.
Does this apply to your god also?
Most people in Africa don’t know who “ King Salassie”is, that’s why i said you haven’t met Ethiopians, you’ve only meant some Ethiopians.

If i were god and omniscience why would i create something that i will later destroy myself, may we not destroy the work of our hand.
How effective has it been killing wicked people for purification?
He did it 6000 years ago in the Old Testament, he is still using the same stale plan.
I thought a omnipresent and wise god would come up with better ideas, all these ideas just seem so basic that even humans that are good at war management have better ways to settle conflicts that has lasted for long.

Your god needs to change strategy, he should try to stop creating wicked people.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 11:32pm On May 26, 2023
Maynthemayn:

Because people wants to be valued, its a need that is lacking that humans desire, is your god also lacking this?
Haile salaisse has emotions, we all want to be valued, we all want to be important and when someone doesn’t do that we feel disrespected.
Does this apply to your god also?
Most people in Africa don’t know who “ King Salassie”is, that’s why i said you haven’t met Ethiopians, you’ve only meant some Ethiopians.

If i were god and omniscience why would i create something that i will later destroy myself, may we not destroy the work of our hand.
How effective has it been killing wicked people for purification?
He did it 6000 years ago in the Old Testament, he is still using the same stale plan.
I thought a omnipresent and wise god would come up with better ideas, all these ideas just seem so basic that even humans that are good at war management have better ways to settle conflicts that has lasted for long.

Your god needs to change strategy, he should try to stop creating wicked people.

You are a pagan Cushite and that is no disrespect to you only acknowledging your heritage. You see the world through your forefather's eyes. Freedom of Religion.

God gives punishment as correction to encourage us to stick with His laws. The same way a parent punishes a disobedient child. Sometimes God has no choice except remove a very wicked person the same way a tumor is removed from the body, very nasty people are removed or cleansed to save the whole.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Maynthemayn: 11:39pm On May 26, 2023
Richwallet:

You are a pagan Cushite and that is no disrespect to you only acknowledging your heritage. You see the world through your forefather's eyes. Freedom of Religion.

God gives punishment as correction to encourage us to stick with His laws. The same way a parent punishes a disobedient child. Sometimes God has no choice except remove a very wicked person the same way a tumor is removed from the body, very nasty people are removed or cleansed to save the whole.

Feel disrespected by calling me characters in a jewish book, books gotten from different sources as far back as epic of gilgamesh.
Do you know why they call it “epic”?

But any reasonable parent knows if a child doesn’t change after beating him for so long and so many times, he needs to change strategy. Beating the child more won’t encourage him to stop.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Removing a tumor in the body doesn’t mean another tumor, even much larger won’t grow later.
To proper manage tumor so it won’t reoccur, you need to live justly in terms of eating good, exercise, attitude and work etc.
Seems I’m wiser than your creator.
Re: Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins by Richwallet: 12:07am On May 27, 2023
Maynthemayn:

Feel disrespected by calling me characters in a jewish book, books gotten from different sources as far back as epic of gilgamesh.
Do you know why they call it “epic”?

But any reasonable parents knows if a child doesn’t change after beating him for so long and so many times, he needs to change strategy. Beating the child more won’t encourage him to stop.
Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Removing a tumor in the body doesn’t mean another tumor, even much larger won’t grow later.
To proper manage tumor so it won’t reoccur, you need to live justly in terms of eating good, exercise, attitude and work etc.
Seems I’m wiser than your creator.

So. You are a pagan Cushite. There are Cushites who believe in Christ and some believe in Allah. We have people in the U.S that follow African religions. Freedom of Religion. I will never tell them to put away your gods and follow mine. That's insulting unless they were relatives I said that too. grin Even then my asking my relatives to join my faith is merely an invite they can reject without any more discussion. Freedom of Religion.

Parents can disown a child that refuses to obey their way of life thus removing a tumor. In some traditions a parent may even kill a child who brings shame on their family's name. It's called honor killing.

Murder is a crime even for royalty. To kill one's own brothers over the throne is still murder. Some relatives will kill to steal an inheritance. Some will kill over envy. God sees this and divine intervention can occur. So how do you think God will respond? This person God blessed to be in a royal sacred bloodline and they commit abominations? Cut them off. Remove the offenders from the bloodline. Sometimes we marry the wrong people and end up dealing with ingrates inside the royal bloodline. That's a curse. Those who come from cursed bloodlines who God allowed to be born to teach us to be more selective in the future.

Whenever my royal ancestors stood as a family they performed miracles on the earth by the grace of God. There were also times of infighting, murder and overthrows because of aggressive bloodlines. Although aggressive warriors they were not martrys, they lacked will to sacrifice for others and to fight to death. They served not God's cause so they were removed from the bloodline. That is the reason behind the lost throne to remove the unworthy.

PARANORMAL BLOODLINES
It is believed that only special royal bloodlines possessed paranormal powers like the Cwezi. King Rwabugiri IV the great, an ancient Rwandan king was believed to have possessed paranormal powers along with one of his wives. Muhumuza. Rwabugiri was the first king to meet with the Europeans, he resisted slave trade and saved the remains of the Rwandan borders during the scramble and partition for Africa.

Also these bloodlines begun breaking the customary laws practicing forbidden customs such as eating prohibited meats, foods, certain fish, reptiles, marrying into hostile or forbidden bloodlines, murdering, breaking oath, abominations, inciting and obtaining curses, abandoning own customs, sodomy, laying down with animals etc. Ability to possess these mystical powers survived among some African peoples until 19th century when heavy interbreeding between clans, tribes and races took place therefore weakening special bloodlines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fellow Defenders Of The Christian Faith Please Come In / JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD / Ayo Oritsejafor Shops For N1billion For Multi-purpose Church Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.