Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name (46486 Views)

Who's Achraf Hakimi's Mother / 2019 World Hopes Week And Challenges : Nigeria’s Okanlanwo Usman And Akeem Saida / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by rowland545(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
So the story about his mom being in charge of the money was not true

And Nairaland men, most of us, were rejoicing and calling Hakimi a wise man

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Looks like Hakimi is no longer the hero we thought he was. cheesy
u wish.....she only said she was not aware he did dat just to play wit d media....the guys Money is wit his mom ...kill ya self

15 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Deicide: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
I don't understand, so all those big money entering her account, she was not aware of it?

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Icuib4cu: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by 43Ronin: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
mama u are aware. you knew it was strange for a 31 y.o woman to be dating an 18y.o boy simply for love. you advised your son well, no shame in that.

4 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
nams77:
This guy story they make me laf.

The man who saw tomorrow and took heed

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by unclejb2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

I'm sure that you are having comprehension issues.

Go back and read the story again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BarrElChapo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
That’s why I was saying praise his lawyer(s) not the mother cos the mother has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by ivolt: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
FanRong:
How a wife filed for divorce, requesting for 50% wealth, in a 3 year marriage makes me understand why serpent met the woman instead of the man.
She actually don't have comprehension sense.
Can you post the court papers showing the 50%?

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by ivolt: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
I have been suspecting that the Hakimi's story may be fake.
The guy is likely bankrupt or the news was twisted.
Court deals in evidence not mere pronouncement.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by donbenie(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Read and comprehend,before running off half c0ck.ed.. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Levels1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122639281:

She is just too greedy!

Even God our creator and maker require just 10% from us!!!

You are not a serious person ooo.

Was having a bad mood after lossing 180k to thief today

But seeing your comments make my teeth open and was laughing so loud.

May happiness be your portion in Jesus mighty name Amen

I appreciate your comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by AfahaAbia(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
N

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Warrior247: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

The guy is even smatter than I thought.... He transfered the properties to his mother without his mother knowing...

He does all the signature things himself.

Try dey read and understand before you comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Rokiat(f): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin Mama the mama so are we to believe this? Hmmmm grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Freebills12: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
nairalanda1:

I know you only read what is in your head and not what is in text..."Spanish news outlet Marca reported last Friday" you didn't see that right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
This matter don too drag!

Hakimi did what he thought best for himself and his fortune...!

This media back and forth is becoming silly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
id4sho:
Nigerian feminist blowing hot since hakimi issues tongue

With all their equal rights demands and constant attempts to emasculate men they still can't live off their own sweat!

Bunch of stupid Parasites!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by zikter(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

So you really expect her to come out and broadcast that son's wealth is in her name? She even subtly agreed but you didn't see. What the woman's lawyer found out is the truth and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by OkayDaddy: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mama dey disguise.

Cunny man die, Cunny man bury am.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, what is the true story?!!... Did Hakimi protect his money from a parasite or not?!!

Who gives a rat's ass if he is a hero or villain?!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Almunjid(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hambivert:
This further proves that Hakimi is one of the wisest men in the 21st century.
Mama, if you are really aware or you not, we still say thank you for birthing such a legend, and opening the eyes of many men who know that their partners can finish them just by filing for divorce but didn't know what to do before now.
Lol, the guy acted according to his name. Al-Hakim means "the wise one" in Arabic.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by AZControversial(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
smiley

Hakimi has effortlessly schooled both real and wannabe redpillers the world over!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Neddstark: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hakimi, the world's greatest Red Piller for 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Dave2011: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122639281:

She is just too greedy!

Even God our creator and maker require just 10% from us!!!

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME 🙏.
May happiness, joy and blessings follow you all the rest of your life.

Sorry for you loss brother.
(How e take happen,
For dis kin economy now!)
You will get your money back in triple folds before 21 days from now.
#JustBelieve

For more laughter,
Take this.......

Your darling daddy's economy!!!

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Blitzking: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Win.win for mama and son...son got wat he wanted while saving his mum from media backlash.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

So, what is the true story?!!... Did Hakimi protect his money from a parasite or not?!!

Who gives a rat's ass if he is a hero or villain?!!

You did, which is why this story is making you angry with me.

Calm down. At the end, this too will pass.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
zikter:
So you really expect her to come out and broadcast that son's wealth is in her name? She even subtly agreed but you didn't see. What the woman's lawyer found out is the truth and nothing more

The problem with the story is that its origin is of dubious provenance.

Plus, at the end, I don't see why everyone was rejoicing...mothers and sons too get into legal arguments.

Still, there are better ways to keep one's forutne away from the greedy spouse.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I know you only read what is in your head and not what is in text..."Spanish news outlet Marca reported last Friday" you didn't see that right?
k.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by tammie24: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unaware bawo

You have been buying stuff for him ma

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Warrior247:

The guy is even smatter than I thought.... He transfered the properties to her mother without her mother knowing...

He does all the signatures,

Try dey read and understand before you comment

No, he did not.

Plus even if he did, he can get into legal argument with his momma.

There are other methods he could have used, by the by.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Caramia2020(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mama gee, I love ur style. Nothing do you
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
donbenie:
Read and comprehend,before running off half c0ck.ed.. shocked

Ok, beautiful girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / Jesse Lingard And Pedro Neto Bust-up After West Ham Win Match (Photos) / Super Eagles: The Insult Is Beyond Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.