Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service (12312 Views)

Lecturing In State University Vs Federal Polytechnic / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by Melanyn(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mine took two years but it finally came. Have u received ur confirmation of appointment?
U have to be confirmed first. And also it depends on what u wrote on ur acceptance letter

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by fartkay(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
jfkenny:
Good morning naira Landers.let me make this very brief. I work in one of the states in Nigeria as a civil servant.

I got the job immediately after my graduate studies with my NCE certificate since degree certificates are not usually issued immediately after studies.

When I went for conversion(from NCE TO DEGREE), I was told that the day I was issued the degree cert post-dates my appointment letter thus I can't make use of the degree certificate.

Meanwhile , I completed my graduate studies in June 2013 and cert was issued in March 2014.

Appointment letter was issued on dec. 2013

What's your experience, and is there anyway this can be solved..

You the opportunity to convert any officers is at the discretion of the sitting gov. or presido.

Example
I was under employed at the entry level. OND is for level 6 even though I have my HND,No Jupiter can change it BUT the magnanimity of the sitting gov.
My HND was later recognize but only for career progression.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by carsprayer: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2023
Melanyn:
Mine took two years but it finally came. Have u received ur confirmation of appointment?
U have to be confirmed first. And also it depends on what u wrote on ur acceptance letter

Please how did it happen... What is your own situation...
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by carsprayer: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Melanyn:
Abeg make we talk about it .. let me have your number please please please
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by annemanike: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Okay.
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by annemanike: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Came for some of my friends. Applinked
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by actioncadet: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2023
In a situation whereby they requested for NCE, B.Ed/B.Sc and PGDE for recruitment into education sector. At that point in time, you presented OND certificate, B.A cert, M.A cert and PGDE cert. My question is, would they ever considered those certificates in the future for promotion?
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by basting(m): 2:55am On May 24, 2023
@Melanyn
Kindly tell us how you achieve your success so that it can serve as guidelines for others.

Pls for God sake, Kindly message me via my WhatsApp nob: 08077772520 for personal enquiry about civil service.

Thanks
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by yusufdayo1: 12:45am On May 27, 2023
JASONjnr:
It's called conversion.....

If you're employed with SSCE when you'd a degree, conversion will never be possible. But if you never had a degree and was employed with SSCE, then you can apply for study leave and if approved, you get your degree and after 4 years of study, if you have any extension, you reapply and it will be approved... Soon as you obtain your certificate, you apply for conversion and it will take just a while for it to be approved and you will be moved to senior staff cadre.

Pls, if someone is employed with a degree and wishes to go for another degree, can study leave be granted also?
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by JASONjnr(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2023
yusufdayo1:

Pls, if someone is employed with a degree and wishes to go for another degree, can study leave be granted also?

Well, I can't tell, but it will be approved for master's degree.

But if you're working under someone that wants the best for you, they can always stick out their necks for you.
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by b612: 4:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Kindly tell us how you achieve your success so that it can serve as guidelines for others. B612 Apk
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by cleanmaster2: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Meanwhile , I completed my graduate studies in June 2012 and cert was issued in March 2015. What was your experience.Clean Master AC Market app Happymod
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by plsuweb: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Kindly tell us how you achieve your success so that it can serve as guidelines for New Civil Servant in Different level.Resign Email Subject
Re: Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service by cleanmaster2: 6:16am On Jan 17
Best Movies and TV shows app store for Free. Install Applinked app on your device and enjoy movies and TV shows for free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between N-poower (n-build) And A Bank Job. / Hourly Wage Vs Monthly Salary: Which Is Preferable And Why? / 7 Proven Ways To Play Office Politics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.