Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House (76356 Views)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by RepoMan007: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dogs are very sensitive to certain thing human aren't so sensitive to. There is a good reason for that happening.

7 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
do you love dogs? how often do you pet that dog? try to get close to the dog while your BF is around.

better yet, bring some better dog treats whenever you come to that place...then show it to the dog and only hand it over when it stop barking (and you pet him right after)....make the dog understand that no barking means a treat will be awarded....in no time that dog will love you more than the dude sef.

as for your claim to kill the dog bla bla bla, that would be an automatic dismissal in some dog lovers house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by eben97: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
do research on how to get friendly with wild dogs and practice

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Octopusssy(f): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
This op dey use una catch cruise. Account was created yesterday and 'she' is already calling on the mods for frontpage. My bet is this is one of ObamaMessi's numerous monikers.

6 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Octopusssy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
RepoMan007:
Dogs are very sensitive to certain thing human aren't so sensitive to. There is a good reason for that happening.
Yes. Dogs can sense things, and it is sensing something foul in this op.

I still feel the story is fake though

4 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog
We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite alot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me. Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room. Until we're done and he(my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by. I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)... I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something... Please I need advice...

lalasticlala
nlfpmod
farano
Mynd44
Dominique
Disguy
justwise

I think you should start loving that dog and get gift or food so that the dog will love you back and stop feeling uncomfortable with your presence
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog
We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite alot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me. Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room. Until we're done and he(my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by. I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)... I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something... Please I need advice...

lalasticlala
nlfpmod
farano
Mynd44
Dominique
Disguy
justwise

You're not always around the dog the reason why, maybe you should visit your bf for a week
And get to play with the dog, it will get used to you,

You suggesting killing it tells how inhumane you can be if have not option
You sounded so wicked with the kill it as an option

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by padi94(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2023
This girl, say make them kill d dog wey first you come the house, you are a very evil person. I pity your boyfriend becos I know say one day you go show your true colour.

8 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Octopusssy:
This op dey use una catch cruise. Account was created yesterday and 'she' is already calling on the mods for frontpage. My bet is this is one of ObamaMessi's numerous monikers.
Some of us have been reading as guests on nairaland before you even start to dey use phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Octopusssy(f): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
Some of us have been reading as guests on nairaland before you even start to dey use phone.
Tell that to the marines

4 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Joseph90452: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2023
Lol cap
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Curious345: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Hahaha I know your boyfriend .

So wuuna done dey Fvck this kind fvck already ?
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...

3 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by ProphetM0hammad: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Maybe you are a "dog"
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Mercury12(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Kill the dog Ke? U dey wine?😂
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Nairaland's joke of the day .......🤣😀

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Illuminatiship(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.
The Classic evil spirit move.

Oh Lord open the eyes of this girl's boyfriend to see and do the right thing.

PS: this is just a joke....

Or is it?
you're the greatest of all time on this nairaland you're good...

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Nigra(f): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...
He should kill the dog or sell her??you well so Abi you loyal reach the dog? Madam sharrap there..if you can not handle the heat,leave jare

3 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by maticar: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.
he should kill his dog or sell it because he is in relationship with you

kaiii, dear men make una get sense oo

imagine nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kokoboss: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:

grin grin I'm not evil auntie. Dogs don't bark at me, plus I'm not the one planning to kill an innocent dog.
Repent from your evil ways and leave that boyfriend alone. for it is written 'do not come between a man and his dog '.
Everybody knows it is written. And No be me write am.
hahahaha
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.
Funny.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by article1: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2023
OP, you dey chop 404?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Illuminatiship(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
you're not serious, stupid man. You just come online and start typing nonsense. It's you that is evil not me.
you're evil my dear...
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by edorhe14(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
How will you advice your boyfriend to kill a dog he is close to. Perharps the dog is right about you. You've got a evil heart. I hopes see you for what you are and dump you.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Raj10(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.

Or is it?
I swear bro
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by maticar: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol

Or is it?
walai the girl is lilith

pure evil, sorry for the boy in question

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kokoboss: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
sloo1:
The fact that the only solution you can think of is to kill the dog shows that you are indeed EVIL
This is true. Imagine thinking of killing the dog
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mechanics(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
But what you are doing now is not proper, you are giving yourself so cheap to him, what gives you the assurance he will marry you in future, why not wait till after marriage before you start exposing your body to him, don't be in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by sketcherJ(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerians and their typical mentality

Abusing the lady that just asked an innocent question.

It’s obvious that boy is not the alpha in his relationship with the dog. He can’t even control it to stop barking.

One day that boy will give birth to kids and the dog will bite em

3 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Waywardson6: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Maybe you have a very bad spirit. Because, if you are truly good in spirit, animals will love you regardless. And, if you feel like leaving the relationship because of his dog, please do.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.