Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House (76341 Views)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by FarmTech(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
turmacs:
When is the right time to start opening leg for my own boyfriend? undecided I swear most of una for this forum no get sense. Una too like to dey do "I too sabi" "Na me holy pass"....
The time to start is in marriage. It is not a matter of holy pass.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Olaolex: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
FarmTech:

The time to start is in marriage. It is not a matter of holy pass.
Honestly sir, I don't know what's wrong with we youths of nowadays. We indulge in all sorts of immorality and yet complain of spiritual attacks. That is why there are too many demon possessed youth nowadays. And the worst part is that they won't take correction. God will deliver this generation.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2023
oxiide22:
I replied also
I know,I have also replied but haven't seen your new messages
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by naturefellow(m): 4:24am On Apr 24, 2023
DRPAIT123:
You got the dog's breed wrong, it's actually Boerboel not boa bull.
It's a serious case, to some of us who happen to be passionate animal lovers, dogs are not just mere creatures that can be discarded at will. There is a high tendency for some people to have a strong bond with their furbabies and it's completely normal.
Tell your man that you should start feeding the dog (with his supervision of course). Dogs tend to get close to whoever is giving them good care and attention. It won't take too long before the dog stops getting territorial around you.
she only misspelled it, as she's not into canines.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by FarmTech(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Olaolex:
Honestly sir, I don't know what's wrong with we youths of nowadays. We indulge in all sorts of immorality and yet complain of spiritual attacks. That is why there are too many demon possessed youth nowadays. And the worst part is that they won't take correction. God will diliver this generation.
We are surely in the end time. When people will love pleasure rather than God. Many parents and men of God are not even helping matters.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by DonroxyII: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2023
thesicilian:
Dogs are very sensitive. Some people say they can even see beyond what humans see. On the basis of this I dare say the dog is seeing something in you that it knows is dangerous for its owner
Nigerians the Dog is Only Being Territorial and Sense Attention is now Divided ...

Nevertheless, The girl no sabi Diplomacy ... Feed the Dog some Good Feeds and Nigga Head is gonna reset & Wouldn't be seeing no Evils !
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

I know,I have also replied but haven't seen your new messages
I just replied
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Zedoo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dog is trying to warn the owner...he will not listen. There goes another soul. Smh. She told him to kill his dog....man some men are daft...and he’s still with her. Smh....
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by bdrefessy: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
3 months relationship,you don dey knack ? May the dog bite you next time you visit ...... Your shame dey shame me
The dog was just greeting you because you came from same realm 😄😄😄😄
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by henrimoto(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mynd44:

That guy is going to break up with you if you keep this up.

As a dog owner, I advise you stop
This was what came up my mind before I saw your post.

She go loose the guy...make she continue.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by henrimoto(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
mymadam:
My dog behaves that way, if the visitor (male or female) is voodoo-laden. To visit me, don't come with your juju waist bead, juju ring, etc. or else you're OYO! It's as simple as that.

@Op, are you voodoo-laden? Just asking 😏
For the babe to tell the guy to kill the dog, her mind no pure. E get wetin strange wey the dog dey see about that babe.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
oxiide22:
I just replied
Replied back
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by henrimoto(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not certain if you are trying to be funny with that but I really hope you haven't actually been saying this to him. undecided

If the dog is too much for you to handle, then maybe it be best for you to find yourself another boyfriend who has no dog. undecided
Kobo... Haa you sef na dog-lover, no mind that girl. I think she need to go for a Mental Therapy.. abi, what do you think? Kobo...
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Replied back
just replied back also
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
abba09:
if i were ur boyfriend i will leave u asap, because the dog saw the evil in you

bastard children, sons of a 100 wh0res, that have no gf and are chronic masturbator coming to NL with yeye stories and begging for handouts (to use for bet9ja)... AND have the audacity to talk down about some women...what a world!

is that not you below:

Mrwhite09:
abba09, abba114-deleted, depressedlad, trueseeker01-deleted... they r all my monikers u can call me anything you want.
Mrwhite09:
i bet wth the aim of winning to go to any good private hospital to know what is wrong to me. believe it or not that the main reason. i dont want people' money anymore.
abba09:
i am 29 unmarried nd no girlfriend im suffering from poverty nd poor health advice me
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
henrimoto:
Kobo... Haa you sef na dog-lover, no mind that girl. I think she need to go for a Mental Therapy.. abi, what do you think? Kobo...
Why would she need mental therapy when she has not indicated any symptoms? undecided
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by henrimoto(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why would she need mental therapy when she has not indicated any symptoms? undecided
she needs it. This one wey killing thoughts don dey her mind.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
henrimoto:
■ she needs it. This one wey killing thoughts don dey her mind.
1. What particular mental illness in the DSM-5 did you conclude that to be somehow linked with? undecided
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by henrimoto(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What particular mental illness in the DSM-5 did you conclude that to be somehow linked with? undecided
Dr. Kobo... It's you that always recommend "Mental Therapy" for issues like this.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
henrimoto:
Dr. Kobo... It's you that always recommend "Mental Therapy" for issues like this.
I don't always recommend mental therapy. That is a silly assumption to make. I only recommend mental therapy in the case that OP or anyone else clearly expresses having symptoms of mental illness. undecided
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by henrimoto(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't always recommend mental therapy. That is a silly assumption to make. I only recommend mental therapy in the case that OP or anyone else clearly expresses having symptoms of mental illness. undecided
Ok. Dok.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Gerrard59(m): 3:05am On Apr 25, 2023
eepeepook:
Made up story. Only five percent or less of romance topics are truth.

Absolutely. The wordings are so explicit for a Nigerian female to write.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Replied back
check
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2023
oxiide22:
check
Check
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
oxiide22:
check
Replied back too
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by XAUBulls: 5:06pm On May 02, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by FreeSTDSelfTest(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2023
Testing of new partner firstly is key to prevent Syphilis, Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV, etc

Teymanhenry:
Tbh dogs have a high sense to dictate danger or sickness. It is possible that the dogs is just doing her protection work or have sensed something wrong with you. Try feeding the dog nice treats like chicken. If he rejects it, aunty go for test kawai... My GSD once warned me of a lady with chlamydia but I didn't understand, until I contracted it got started and treated the girl before he becomes receptive towards her. Dogs are just amazing

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by kelspinall(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2023
you sure say you no be evil person

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.