Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival (511 Views)

Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Party (Lagos Edition) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Event You Should Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Ennyholar: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Are you and your squad itching for some adrenaline-pumping adventure that’ll have you buzzing for days? All roads lead to The TECNO SPARK 10 Festival at the Ikeja City Mall! Get ready for an explosion of fun and excitement that’ll leave you breathless and begging for more!

Here go 5 reasons why you should register and attend the festival:

1. The Epic Fireboy DML Performance: Are you a big fan of the hit tracks “Jealous” and “Vibration”? Well, you’re in luck because Fireboy DML will be closing out the SPARK 10 festival with an outstanding performance, and you can be right there to witness it!

2. Digital Art Work Exhibition: The digital artwork exhibition at the venue will allow digital asset enthusiasts to experience unique and dynamic works from different digital creators.

HomeSponsored
5 Reasons you should attend the TECNO spark festival

Sponsored Post
Apr 20, 2023

Are you and your squad itching for some adrenaline-pumping adventure that’ll have you buzzing for days? All roads lead to The TECNO SPARK 10 Festival at the Ikeja City Mall! Get ready for an explosion of fun and excitement that’ll leave you breathless and begging for more!

1. The Epic Fireboy DML Performance: Are you a big fan of the hit tracks “Jealous” and “Vibration”? Well, you’re in luck because Fireboy DML will be closing out the SPARK 10 festival with an outstanding performance, and you can be right there to witness it!

2. Digital Art Work Exhibition: The digital artwork exhibition at the venue will allow digital asset enthusiasts to experience unique and dynamic works from different digital creators.

3. Colour Me Area: There will be a “Colour Me” area at the festival, where everyone can enjoy their favourite drinks and express their creativity by painting on the Color wall. It’s a fun opportunity for attendees to show and explore their artistic side while having a good time.

4. Free Admission: Yes, you read that right! Attending the festival is entirely free! All you have to do is register here and show up.

5. Stop by the YOUTUBE and MTN booths for those Instagram-popping images.

Take advantage of the chance to experience a festival like no other. For more details and updates, follow TECNO on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

https://businessday.ng/sponsored/article/5-reasons-you-should-attend-the-tecno-spark-festival/

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by hexenbiest: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
I'm so loving this! This is of of the biggest event and one to remember.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by saratackit: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
It's getting huge everyday... The date and the time saved... Fun is here grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Sophiachimamand(f): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Awesome event...

No brand do it more than Tecno.

Coming to party...

Ennyholar:

HomeSponsored
5 Reasons you should attend the TECNO spark festival

Sponsored Post
Apr 20, 2023

3. Colour Me Area: There will be a “Colour Me” area at the festival, where everyone can enjoy their favourite drinks and express their creativity by painting on the Color wall. It’s a fun opportunity for attendees to show and explore their artistic side while having a good time.

4. Free Admission: Yes, you read that right! Attending the festival is entirely free! All you have to do is register here and show up.

5. Stop by the YOUTUBE and MTN booths for those Instagram-popping images.

Take advantage of the chance to experience a festival like no other. For more details and updates, follow TECNO on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

https://businessday.ng/sponsored/article/5-reasons-you-should-attend-the-tecno-spark-festival/
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
I wish I was in lagos
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by 0xAaron: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is really big
I would love to be there
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by KingUka: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
Omooo I really hope people around would turn up for this ohh
Most times this kind of event is strictly by invitation
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Franktom247(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
E be like say na to travel go Lagos like this ohh
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by graceyJ1: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
I will be there! grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Heisephraim: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
We lit today🔥🔥
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Iamephraim: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Let's partyyyyy🥂
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
It will surely be an amazing event.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
If you have your ticket, you will be allowed to enter
KingUka:
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Exactly. Traveling down to Lagos from another State is a serious task
Iyeeshaar:
I wish I was in lagos
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is a great event to be .
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
One just needs to commend TECNO for this . The brand has been doing a great work lately by making its fans feel happy
EinsteinAyo:
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
People will surely do.
KingUka:
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
It will be a good place to be
0xAaron:
This is really big
I would love to be there
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by OladapoF(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lagos here I come.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by OladapoF(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
No lies. The brand has been doing wonderfully well
AyodejiFelix:
One just needs to commend TECNO for this . The brand has been doing a great work lately by making its fans feel happy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Wanni25(f): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's going to rain MAD FUN GUYs!

Thinking of giveaways!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Cheezzyy: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wanni25:
It's going to rain MAD FUN GUYs!

Thinking of giveaways!
that giveaway part tho. Lol, Tecno and giveaway are inseparable
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Shuregirl: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ticket was free, that's more than enough reason to attend
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Nuelng: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
A free ticket to go see Fireboy, to think I won't be there... I laugh countless times
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Jayjerjay: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
The main reason I wont be there is because I am not very closeby, be like I go relocate to Lagos sef
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Mimiko3: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2023
The atmosphere will be electrifying... Now I wish I was there
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Cheezzyy:
that giveaway part tho. Lol, Tecno and giveaway are inseparable
You are right! Those guys turned the city up side down!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Idarachris84: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
EinsteinAyo:

I hope it's some other location abeg!
Lagos too dey enjoy na?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival by Fonjewel0(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Idarachris84:

I hope it's some other location abeg!
Lagos too dey enjoy na?

Exactly!
Everything fun happens in lagos o!

Even TRAFFIC set

Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Entertainment Conference / Students And The Underserved Youth Building Tech Startups & Jobs / We Organise Comfortable Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.