Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: (1474 Views)

Rock Star:music Nigeria/african Queen / If You Could Bring A Dead Rock Star Back To Life / Kindly Help On Where To Get Uchie African Rock Star Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: by lakeside4love(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
www.myspace.com/etceteralive

Album comin to the stores near u very soon,

Better Spread the news,
Re: Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: by lalaboi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
d guy try small!

av heard d love should last b4!! i think it jas a video too! used to watch it on MITV then! lol
Re: Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: by lakeside4love(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2007
Plzz help spread that page of his to friends n love ones,His record label need at least 150,000 listeners before the end of this month,

I believe thats a kinda publicity or something.he is a close friend,so he has ask me to help spread his page,

Official website will be out soon,
Re: Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: by tosinadeda: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
pricessa this is a thread for etcetera o tongue
Re: Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: by blinx(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
I once started a topic on Etcetera but guys were more interested in talking about the usual people, rugged, mode, faze, 2face, 9ice and the rest of them, so i'll be very happy to comment on Etcetera. I bought the album as soon as it came out and out of the 15 tracks on the album i have 14 on my phone and i listen to them every day. The only one i dont have on my phone is mitchel remix ft six 0. The album is simply great. All the track i love but my favorites are
"hey j,
daughter of eve,
biafra,
good evening street,
miss his i v ,
this is not a song,
mitchel,
love should last,
photogragh of my thoughts,
life for you,
on the last bus to nowhere."
Simply put, the album is just great.
Re: Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: by bankhead(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
I for one think that etcetera is indeed a chosen one, a truely unique and inspired musician singing a genre of music that  before his entrance was simply extinct in this part of the world.i am a song writer and etcetera is the only nigerian act that i will give my songs for free.TELL HIM THAT.
Re: Etcetera New Naija Alternative/hip Hop/rock Star: by tosinadeda: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
who should tell him

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - / Nigerian American Musician Wale Sings My Sweetie / Woju By Kiss Daniel: Remix Or Original, Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.