Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (56201 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Skillful001: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
morikee:
None
Canada through study route.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by davidtemi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
endsarrrs:
Would you like to go to Niger Republic? Buhari has used all of Nigerias resources to developed Niger more than Europe and he and will be relocating as his tenure elapse

3,5m is it dollars?
🤣😄😂
Wicked person... From Nigeria to Niger
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by GoodIsGod: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
It will be enough for you and me in Gambia.
We will invest it wisely.

I am a good manager. I know how to manage money. I won't disappoint you.
grin

We will be billionaires in six months with my wonderful vontrolgenical ideas.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Skillful001: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
g17prinz:
I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
And what skills are in demand abroad that I can learn in 2 years? I need advice and suggestions, as I don't like the way this country is going.
Canada through study route

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Psammmy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Well nothing special I guess, as someone who lives here, I will probably advice the op to try Finland.. You can also Google Finland too
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by LeopardX: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Starboytwo:
imagine, after spending 3.5m to travel, na guest wey go change my life I go Sidon Dey hope for… chai
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by oracle009(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
g17prinz:
I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
And what skills are in demand abroad that I can learn in 2 years? I need advice and suggestions, as I don't like the way this country is going.

OP... USA is great for you (if you are ready to read). You probably won't spend upto 1m from that money to get you to the US on a student visa.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Draslo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Starboytwo:
imagine, after spending 3.5m to travel, na guest wey go change my life I go Sidon Dey hope for… chai
It is just 3.5m my guy.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Illegal1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Una don start again oh angry. Somebody just dey regret say he waste him one year for Ghana for the other thread,yet here you are thinking about how to japa angry

omoh......E No work for A,no mean say E No go work for B

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by wallex1983(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sudan
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Royalty83(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Sow a seed in my life with the money and watch your financial life boom

Agba yahoo..

Seed kee you dia

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by chiefolododo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
joganut:
Find sure 2 odds
otilo
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by thaoriginator: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Go South Sudan or North Korea grin

Better find business invest that money for naija
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by theamazonguru(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Psammmy:
Well nothing special I guess, as someone who lives here, I will probably advice the op to try Finland.. You can also Google Finland too

How will he cope with the language barrier.

How do you as a person cope with it.
I believe that's a major hurdle.

Don't you think so?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by VicHots(f): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
SUDAN!
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Sirchiboy: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Royalty83:

Agba yahoo..

Seed kee you dia
Don't allow me to release my anointing on you.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by mymadam(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Sow a seed in my life with the money and watch your financial life boom
U b pastor ni? 😂
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by doggedfighter(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Una don start again oh angry. Somebody just dey regret say he waste him one year for Ghana for the other thread,yet here you are thinking about how to japa angry

Link to the thread, please.

Let me read for myself.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
g17prinz:

Is it for gàárì, is it for beans or is it for Agbado?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by bobostykah(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
g17prinz:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by lifestyletv: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
It is possible to even go less if you go through the Riveria process in Finland. Riveria is free, and some programs even pay you to attend. You can see the video that best explains the procedure and application here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm2G1kwVZoU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Lifeless2018: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Germi9:

Girona dey beat Madrid oh

Is Madrid match sure 2 odds?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by BigBen23(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
g17prinz:

A lot of comments I have read here are saying how 3.5m can't take one to Europe. When one talks about Europe, most of you will be so myopic to think that Europe is only about UK, Germany, France and other popular countries disregarding the fact that there are other small countries in Europe that are striving in terms of education and works and better economy. Countries like Estonia, Luxembourg, Finland and many others are doing much better than the big names of European countries.
Schools in Estonia were you can pay just €4k as tuition fee (Tallinn University) which is been paid per semester i.e €2k per semester. There's no cap in working hours for students as long as your studies don't suffer.

Luxembourg.. University of Luxembourg have many course that tuition fee is just €400. I mean four hundred. Not thousand. Just as Tallinn University, you pay €200 per semester.

I have made my plans, God willing, next year I'm outta here. 3.5 will sure take one out.

Please make your research. Don't rely so much on the downgrading info you get here. Europe is not all about the elite countries.

The most important thing is make money, live happy. All of us no go go UK wey don even cast

Modified

Down there is a screenshot of part of my Application to University of Luxembourg

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Akharmony: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Come to south Africa just ensure to perfect you paper and have skill. . There people are very lazy this side, they too much rely on government stipends
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by scholes23(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Benin Republic
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by bewla(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
g17prinz:
See your life

I direct my word to you so as to get your attention lazy youth no common sense at all
If all this people live them country japa who will you meet there to work for

Think many things they here you can use that money do with out being slave to some one else in there country
You think they like how you come take th food from them
The way togolese and beninues take ours here

Buy sienna and start work logistics work see wht you make at the end of the year

Japa kill all lazy dogs
Follow who no road

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by dantajay: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hungary, Poland or Kuwait work visa 2.5m will do. If you know your way. But becareful not to fall into the hand of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by mrkia(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sudan
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by okuta007: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
ednut1:
under which visa Student, work permit or permanent residency. The last two you need work experience in demand fields to stand a chance. Google the indemand fields in those places. For students visa you need admission , good grades and money 5m to 10m. Japa is not by money alone unless you have maybe 100k dols to do investment visa .

If a man has $50k cash and japa from Naija him village people are really after his soul and they got him by the blocoss 😂

with $25k self i go nowhere i will make it big
with the low cost of things in Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Jacku: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
As you dey Japa, remember to purchase this Oraimo freepods 4

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Johzhier97:
2odds no go bad oooo......Fire 3.5m ; 2odds on Sat....7kpa....Fire again on Sun.....14kpa.... Op...U gud to go enroute CANADA...

Disregard this advice. Shey you see wetin Girona do Real Madrid tonight ba? Your money go enter voicemail.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by sunboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Look into Portugal! See if you can find a school within your budget. Cost of living is really low, big plus it’s a schengen member and once if easiest at getting their residency. Also Estonia.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India / Prince Charles Drives Classic 49 Year Old Aston Martin That Runs On White Wine / See What This Nigerian Did At Lagos Airport After Being Deported From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.