Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 (14652 Views)

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Southampton (3 - 3) On 22nd April 2023 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) On 22nd April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Thomasankara(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
[/color]u are good[color=#770077]
Mathantics:

Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by simfrost90210: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
gunners will not take it kindly with this comment grin

grin whether he rests key players or not
แปŒmแป, Arsenal go collect am wotoporiously

.., even devil know that one pass

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by tzars(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
obonujoker:

Fake prayer.

He can never win the treble

Are you God? cry
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Peacecore: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
ZiktotheWorld:
Man city will loose the FA cup, League, and Champions league... this i have seen! You can't chase 3 big rats at the same time, u will miss all.
Prophet of foolz grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Peacecore: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ade1177:

Without De bryune

Haaland is just any other good striker

With KDB at your back

Sterling was scoring alot and missing alot

Any decent striker will score plenty

This why I say mbappe is actually the new Golden talent for the next generation

Haaland is like Cr7 when he became old after 30yrs old (GOAL MACHINE)

Mbappe is like cr7 when he was young 20 to 28yrs(COMPLETE FOOTBALLER)

I wish mbappe can leave psg and join real madrid

He was very stupid for staying at PSG this season

He Could have won the the ballon dor this year with that world cup performance and him winning the champions league

The guy is so good

But he'll still be under Messi at PSG in the eyes of FIFA

In 10yrs Time

People will only remember you for your individual awards

Not team, many great players won alot with real madrid and Barcelona

But Messi and Ronaldo is the only 2 that steal the limelight because of individual awards
Stop hating on the anointed(Messi)

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by stillme231: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Finestgurlie:
nonsense
who dey supply Haaland when he was in dortmund Salzburg Malmo ?
or are you saying Mbappe doesn't get assisted by team mates ?
or does mbappe plays without his teammates ?
or does mbappe not surrounded by star players unlike Haaland who recently entered KDB city.
mbappe has played most of his career surrounded by star players unlike Haaland.
it's obvious that you don't know football or have little knowledge about it.
do you know how many assists Haaland (a point number 9 ) already had this season?
Oga appreciate the guy and stop talking nonsense.
talking as if mbappe plays all by himself or makes up 11 players in a team.
for calling the toughest league and the best league in the world a farmers league shows you know nothing about football.
even English championship league is far far above lig 1
even Portugal league is above lig 1
go and verify
go and rest.
which useless toughest league .. just like u criticize ligue1 as farmers, na so people dey criticize epl as farmers league too. Haaaland can't dribble or create tactical chances, he's just a goal scorer and nothing more, if you block mpabbe from scoring, you will see him doing the supply and creating of chances, dribbles, that's why they are different. Mind you I am not a fan of haaland or mpabbe. They are different players and they are both trying in their own terms.
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by demeele: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
This season is for city to blow
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Peacecore: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
stillme231:
which useless toughest league .. just like u criticize ligue1 as farmers, na so people dey criticize epl as farmers league too. Haaaland can't dribble or create tactical chances, he's just a goal scorer and nothing more, if you block mpabbe from scoring, you will see him doing the supply and creating of chances, dribbles, that's why they are different. Mind you I am not a fan of haaland or mpabbe. They are different players and they are both trying in their own terms.
Oga go sidon
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by demeele: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
This season is for city to blow
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by stillme231: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peacecore:
Oga go sidon
I sleep for my bed o, I dn get up and I wan go sit down for chair
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by KingLennon(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
obonujoker:
This bald headed man use full squad to play Sheffield....

Your treble dreams are dead. Madrid to deal with you in UCL, Man UTD to trash you in the finals...
lolz....u suppose be comedian. City na ur mate?
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Finestgurlie(f): 3:16am On Apr 23, 2023
stillme231:
blah blah blah
you know nothing about football man
you don't even watch Haaland just some shiii you get online.
you're not qualified to argue football
stick to bbnaija or WWE
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by stillme231: 5:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Finestgurlie:
blah blah blah
you know nothing about football man
you don't even watch Haaland just some shiii you get online.
you're not qualified to argue football
stick to bbnaija or WWE
okay choef justice of football
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
Guardiola suppose just rest his key players towards Wednesday night's crucial tie! grin
what makes it crucial?
Is it not common Arsenal that last bottom Southampton defeated at their backyard?
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by geoworldedu: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

They are likely gonna win one..

But certainly not the 3

FA cup and EPL are sure and with Haaland in Man City, I think they can have the treble.
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by geoworldedu: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2023
stillme231:

Haaland cant dribble maybe outside box 18 but Upamecano will tell you how Haaland dribbled him yeyelically inside box 18 in their just concluded game to bang a goal. Haaland isva beast.
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Ade1177:
God pls make Brighton beat Manchester united

So final can be Brighton vs City

Make I enjoy my TV

United vs City will be too boring because united will receive maximum shishi in the final
you've been noticed. Go and talk no trash anymore
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Tonytonex:
what makes it crucial?
Is it not common Arsenal that last bottom Southampton defeated at their backyard?

Even Pep is smart enough not to underestimate any club at this desperate stage.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by stillme231: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
geoworldedu:

Haaland cant dribble maybe outside box 18 but Upamecano will tell you how Haaland dribbled him yeyelically inside box 18 in their just concluded game to bang a goal. Haaland isva beast.
him dribble one person out of 50, e dn turn dribble beast lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Him even dribble pass viniscius.. oga, halland na striker and that all, he's not a play maker.. him fit play midfield, winger, player maker position? I respect him as a striker and na there e stop..
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Peacecore: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
stillme231:
I sleep for my bed o, I dn get up and I wan go sit down for chair
You do well. We go knack Madrid something wey no good
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by geoworldedu: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
stillme231:
him dribble one person out of 50, e dn turn dribble beast lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Him even dribble pass viniscius.. oga, halland na striker and that all, he's not a play maker.. him fit play midfield, winger, player maker position? I respect him as a striker and na there e stop..

Yes, he is a striker that scores and do assists too. You can check stats.
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Soso990240(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
ZiktotheWorld:
Man city will loose the FA cup, League, and Champions league... this i have seen! You can't chase 3 big rats at the same time, u will miss all.
you de whyne urself.. Man City no go loose d 3.. they can even get d 3
Re: Manchester City Vs Sheffield United FA CUP: (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Even Pep is smart enough not to underestimate any club at this desperate stage.
you are right.

That's a champion mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League: Inter Milan Vs Chelsea [2 - 1] On Wed, 24 Feb / Arsenal Vs QPR (2 - 1) On 26th December 2014 / Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.