Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election (2040 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by SadiqBabaSani: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Solid sources from within the Atiku camp says Obi won the election and not Tinubu hence the cold attitude form the Atiku camp

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by helinues: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Truth.

He won but na for online. Don't worry, the new legislature would propose a bill for the online Nigeria president.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by sleek214(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
You guys will continue to live in denial till you old. Inside source said Atiku knows Obi spoilt his chances of becoming president not Obi won the election.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by seunmsg(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Solid sources from within the Atiku camp says Obi won the election and not Tinubu hence the cold attitude form the Atiku camp

Source: www.ipobfakenews/Obiliar.com

3 Likes

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by DMerciful(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Where is Tinubu?
simpleseyi:

You go just die over nothing. Emilokan Tinubu is ruling Nigeria for 8 years. After that, Presidency returns to the North. Then, it comes back to South South. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
As e dey pepper 🌶 🌶 🌶 🌶 🌶 them, e dey sweet us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by Obiedun(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
For where ? Dey play.
Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by Ohislee(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Every Nigerian knows Obi won the last election. Tinubu and INEC rigged him out.

Before Tinubu supporters start asking for evidence of rigging, they should be aware that all Nigerians that took part in the 2023 general election are witnesses to the rigging perpetrated by INEC and can be called upon to testify in court. Even the judges that would be sitting on the panel of the election petition tribunal are also witnesses. I myself I am a witness and I have recordings on my phone which I made myself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by julaion: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:

You go just die over nothing. Emilokan Tinubu is ruling Nigeria for 8 years. After that, Presidency returns to the North. Then, it comes back to South South. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
and we are all doing fine more than ur ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Who else is tired of the aftermath of this election.
Let's just move on.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by yarimo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

1 Like

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by udede(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:

it's for Nigerians to decide who rules them, not refugees pretending to be Nigerians on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by 2ndBase: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:

You go just die over nothing. Emilokan Tinubu is ruling Nigeria for 8 years. After that, Presidency returns to the North. Then, it comes back to South South. No Igbo manl will ever rule Nigeria

Man, cure yourself of acute mental disorder. It's getting high and too much. No one asked you whether an Igbo man will rules or not. Igbo man will never rule Nigeria bla bla bla and at the end Plateau, Benue, Nasarrawa, Southern Kaduna et Al becomes eldorado. Lest I forget, #1 = $1 since the Igbo man is not ruling.

Congratulations to your misrule.

3 Likes

Re: Insiders Say Atiku Was Aware Obi Won The Election by Bigshots001(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:

And your misfortune continues till infinity.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd As Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings / Ohaneze Ndigbo Demands 50% Derivation For Niger Delta / Fuji Maestro Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.