Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable (709 Views)

Mercedes Vs Bmw / ✨ Free Special Offer Worth N1.5m When You Buy Any Of These Car From Me. / Mercedes Benz Vs Audi Fastest Supercars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by mrrandomguy: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: which of this car brands is GENERALLY most reliable?

I am thinking of buying any one of them.
Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
This your question will soon breed unnecessary argument here

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by RoadMozart(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
You didn't state the specific models of the car you want....
Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by mrrandomguy: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
RoadMozart:
You didn't state the specific models of the car you want....
I really don't have a specific model or brand in mind. This is why I said "generally".
However, I am currently looking at the Audi A6/8 series and its BMW and Mercedes competitors.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by Megatone(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bima anytime any day.....

Driving a Bima is like the feeling of ecstasy....

Words can't explain

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by Timagex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
mrrandomguy:

I really don't have a specific model or brand in mind. This is why I said "generally".
However, I am currently looking at the Audi A6/8 series and its BMW and Mercedes competitors.

Then you are looking at the bmw 5&7 series'. The Benz should be the E&S class.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by Onyeka90210(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by mikemiyaki: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Go for a Benz, anytime. For me, it's Benz or nothing!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by ba7man(m): 1:26am On Apr 24, 2023
I've experienced living with the 3 and the Benz (ML 350 and C-300) had the best reliability on all occasions.

The BMW ( 3 series and 5 series ) were quite reliable too. The X-5 was a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by onlinediva: 1:29am On Apr 24, 2023
Generally, Mercedes-Benz is more reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by Beverlyjean(f): 2:34am On Apr 24, 2023
mrrandomguy:
Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: which of this car brands is GENERALLY most reliable?

I am thinking of buying any one of them.

Go for Mercedes....there's a eeason y u hardly see BMW or Audi on our roads ... BMW and Audi are both hard to maintain, parts are hard to find and very expensive , most mechanics don't know how to deal with their issues , they have very low second hand value .... I have driven them all ...Mercedes is miles ahead of the other 2

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by teyokensax: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
My recommendation.

LARGE SEDAN
Hyundai sonata 2014-2019 (7th generation) price +/- 6m- 9m
Volkswagen passat SE 2011-2019 model year price +/- 4m- 10m
Toyota Avalon 2012-2018 4th generation price +/- 6m-10m

HATCH BACK
Bmw 3 series GT 2013-2017 model year price+/- 7m-13m
Bmw 5 series GT 2010-2017 model year price +/- 4m-10m
Audi A7 2010-2018 model year price +/- 7m-15m

SMALL SEDAN
Bmw 3 series 2013-2017 modelyear (6th generation) price 7m-11m
Toyota corolla 2014-2018 model year price 6m-8m

SUV

CROSSOVER

Let me knownif you are interested in more
I'd highly recommend the bmw hatchback. They are unique, good looking and rugged. Buy through copart or IaaI to get them cheape

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by teyokensax: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
See also

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by teyokensax: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
I've added an additional perk.

Bmw 6 series GT 2018-date last pic
The car is my most favorite, so sleek, just Google the 2021 model. You can buy the salvaged one, cost of clearing is 7.5m confirmed.

I currently use the 2013 Volkswagen passat SE as seen.

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mercedes.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by mrrandomguy: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Timagex:

Then you are looking at the bmw 5&7 series'. The Benz should be the E&S class.
Yes you are right.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by kernniejay(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
1. Mercedes Benz 2. BMW 3. Audi
Honourary Mentions 1. Range Rover Autobiography 2. LEXUS LX570 Supersport
Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you are in Nigeria you are better off with the Mercedes. Bmw parts and mechanics are very scarce here likewise with the audi.
Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by TT20: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Those brands you mentioned, especially Audi and bmw, are not popular in the southern Nigeria. And I am sure most comments here are from that part of the country. I drive a 2008 bmw x5 presently, having sold the previous ml350, 2008. I can confidently tell you that, bmw, the x5 I'm driving now, has a cheaper parts than the ml350 of the same year. The Mercedes has more mechanics than the bmw. The 2008 Audi q7 has the cheapest parts but mechanics na wahala.
However, if I'm to choose among the recent models, 2014 upward, definitely it is the Mercedes. They all have expensive parts and same with the mechanics because at that level any mechanic without the particular brand diagnostic tool shouldn't go near your car and they are rare.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Vs BMW Vs Audi: Which Of These Car Brands Is GENERALLY Most Reliable by DavidSadler: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Choosing between Mercedes, BMW, and Audi in terms of reliability can be a bit nuanced. Generally speaking, all three brands have their strong points, but it's important to consider specific models and years rather than just the brand as a whole.

Mercedes-Benz is known for its luxury and comfort, and many of their models have a reputation for solid build quality. BMW is often associated with driving performance and handling, and they have a range of models that can be quite reliable if well-maintained. Audi, on the other hand, combines technology and style, and some of their models have shown good reliability over the years. You can read more detailed guides at truecarexpert.com

However, keep in mind that maintenance and how the previous owner cared for the vehicle are also critical factors in a car's reliability. Researching the specific models you're interested in and checking reviews from other owners can provide valuable insights. Additionally, having a trusted mechanic inspect any used car you're considering can help you make a more informed decision.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*SOLD**SOLD*Super Clean Lexus GX460: Pristine Engine / ………DISTRESS SALE!!! Very Sharp First Body Mercedes Benz GLK 2010 (abuja) / Registed Toyota Camry 2011 Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.