Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? (933 Views)

Is Sex Before Marriage A New Culture In Nigeria Or What?? / Yoruba Race's Culture On The Brink Of Extinction – Leaders, Monarchs / Influence Of Western Culture On Nigerians Fashion And Style Of Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by aloyemeka1: 1:45am On Sep 23, 2011
Have you learned any new culture that was foreign to you from interacting with people of other ethnic groups here in nairaland?. Be it food, religion, language, fashion, ethics and even bad stuff like prejudice. Has the newly found culture contributed towards anything positive/negative in your life?. Do you regret being exposed to that culture?
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by PhysicsQED(m): 2:42am On Sep 23, 2011
I've learned a few things here and there. Nothing that's affected my life, though.
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by aloyemeka1: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2011
PhysicsQED:

I've learned a few things here and there. Nothing that's affected my life, though.

Things like what?. Are they positive or negative cultures?
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by abadaba(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2011
I learnt how Awolowo died and the cause of his death.
I learnt about the Oba in Osun state that raped a corper.
Leart about the Oba in Ondo state that beat his wife in public.
Learnt about tribal marks and identification patterns.
Learnt how easy it is for Ijos to kidnap an Oba and nothing will happen.
Learnt about Obasanjo's unholy alliance with a sister inlaw.
Lots and lots.
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2011
Picked one or two things from here.No effect on my real life.
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by aloyemeka1: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2011
abadaba:

I learnt how Awolowo died and the cause of his death.
I learnt about the Oba in Osun state that violated a corper.
Leart about the Oba in Ondo state that beat his wife in public.
Learnt about tribal marks and identification patterns.
Learnt how easy it is for Ijos to kidnap an Oba and nothing will happen.
Learnt about Obasanjo's unholy alliance with a sister inlaw.
Lots and lots.

You obviously opened your brain to learn the wrong things.Omo ale.
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by Ricardosan(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2011
learning occurs everyday-and i have learnt alot from my few days at Nairaland.
Thank you for this wonderful network.
Keep up the good work.
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by olawalebabs(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
To be candid, it is only the negativity of others culture that i have been able to learn on nairaland.
Re: Have You Learned Any New Culture On Nairaland? by aloyemeka1: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2011
olawalebab:

To be candid, it is only the negativity of others culture that i have been able to learn on nairaland.

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Best Ekiti/ondo Music Ever Made. / 5 Reasons An American Love Nigeria / Gtbank Organises SKS Competition, To Promote Mother Tongue Amongst Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.