Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo (406 Views)

Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by kingsman66(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Festus Keyamo has said that he has nothing to hide, and as such his detractors will have nothing to hold on to even as they continue to pry into his private and public affairs.

Kayamo who stated this in a Tweet on Saturday, was reacting to a recent viral news claim regarding his property in the United States.

The Minister of Sate for Labour and Employment, said he acquired his property in the U.S legally, adding that the house which was the bane of discussion is the least of his belongings.

In his to a claim that he acquired the US home for over $300,000 shortly after he was appointed minister in 2019, Keyamo asserted that prior to his becoming a public office holder, he declared his assert, adding that everyone could verify what he had at the time and as such the claim is unfounded.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), while stressing that he did not need to steal money from the nation’s coffers to acquire any property, said he ensured he kept in line with the laws that do not allow public officials to operate foreign bank accounts, to ensure that transparency prevails.

According to Keyamo, the funds were some savings he made “as a private legal practitioner and a property investor over decades.”

He added that it is a shame that because some persons like him operate in the most modest way, people continue to underestimate their achievements.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/23/my-assets-declaration-is-open-i-bought-my-us-home-legally-keyamo/

Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Keyamo Omo ologo, Omo Oodua(Asiwaju has adopted you) you don't need to prove anything to anyone, you've always been a man of integrity who stood by the truth in the most difficult times. Don't allow never do wells to fall our hands. We love you and will always have your back. Keep being loyal to Asiwaju our God's ordained incoming president . By the way where is Gbadebo omoale AKA the prodigal son ?

Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by BOLATINUBU01: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Obidient are depressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Obidient are depressed
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by Blissful45(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Keyamo, you lie.
Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by jerk: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2023
A thief like you.
Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by Bobloco: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Make it open

Don't say it is open
Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by AFunJar: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Keyamo Omo ologo, Omo Oodua(Asiwaju has adopted you) you don't need to prove anything to anyone, you've always been a man of integrity who stood by the truth in the most difficult times. Don't allow never do wells to fall our hands. We love you and will always have your back. Keep being loyal to Asiwaju our God's ordained incoming president . By the way where is Gbadebo omoale AKA the prodigal son ?
Anytime I open Nairaland boom! You’re there on every thread blatantly showcasing dangerous stupidity.

Do you not have a day job?? I mean if you claim to be female, do you not have a man in your life you should be taking care of? Kids perhap? Or are you just another Bobrisky??

Ire oooooo
Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by kingsman66(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Two face warrior I don't blame you but your descendants still unborn. Mind what you say online
Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by RamseyKush: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Do I need to bring points to counter your gibberish talk about that drug Baron
Definitely not!!!
Just tell that man to declare his assets first😂😂😂

Mind you, festus keyamo is also a big thief just like his dad.
Re: My Assets Declaration Is Open, I Bought My US Home Legally – Keyamo by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2023
RamseyKush:

Do I need to bring points to counter your gibberish talk about that drug Baron
Definitely not!!!
Just tell that man to declare his assets first😂😂😂

Mind you, festus keyamo is also a big thief just like his dad.
I'm waiting but do it along side with Mr Pandora and also tell us how his father died

(1) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Felicitates With Globacom Chief, Mike Adenuga At 70 / Ondo Port: NPA Says $1 Billion Seaport To Get Approval / Lawyers Threaten To Sue Judge Over Absence In Court Seeking To Stop Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.