Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Run From Womanizing - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Womanizing (37144 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
lexy2014:
Offpoint.
1. If the question is irrelevant, what were you responding to?
2. Do you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?
3. If you have been responding to an "irrelevant question" are you saying all your responses are irrelevant?
4. What is the question that I asked you?
5. are you saying that with all your comprehension you cant answer simple questions?

the problem with the above you posted is because you are focussing on the MONEY the OP spent on oloshoes for 4 months (75k per month), instead of focussing on the part where HE HIMSELF said that he doesnt think of sex when he is BROKE...now, i dont know what else you need for you to understand that the OP waste all his money til the point that he is BROKE.... but hey, if you believe that because he wasted 300k on oloshoes in 4months therefore he aint broke, then so be it. i guess you know something that the OP himself doesnt know.
Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the problem with the above you posted is because you are focussing on the MONEY the OP spent on oloshoes for 4 months (75k per month), instead of focussing on the part where HE HIMSELF said that he doesnt think of sex when he is BROKE...now, i dont know what else you need for you to understand that the OP waste all his money til the point that he is BROKE.... but hey, if you believe that because he wasted 300k on oloshoes in 4months therefore he aint broke, then so be it. i guess you know something that the OP himself doesnt know.
Offpoint.
2. Do you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?
3. If you have been responding to an "irrelevant question" are you saying all your responses are irrelevant?
5. are you saying that with all your comprehension you cant answer simple questions?
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
lexy2014:
Offpoint.

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Offpoint.
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
lexy2014:
Offpoint.

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Offpoint.
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
lexy2014:
Offpoint.

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Offpoint.
Re: Run From Womanizing by Thomasankara(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
[/color]and u dey show am more,nawa o[color=#770077]
Bahamas95:
OP I understand, it's not easy.
Re: Run From Womanizing by Thomasankara(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
[/color]haba y condemnation, he's seeking for solution[color=#770077]
Hamachi:
You can never be rich because you are a slave to your habits
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
lexy2014:
Offpoint.

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Offpoint.
Re: Run From Womanizing by DonroxyII: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
donbachi:
No matter how hungry you may get.if you don't like the heat from the kitchen.dont go there.
Olohun, Life is a Choice ... Choose Your Choose & Live by the Benefits & Consequences!
Re: Run From Womanizing by DonroxyII: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
BlueAir:
Ironic enough. The only way to maintain peace with a woman and her bullssshit in the home is to seek distraction or comfort outside d home
Only For Power Men Every other Men Shall Fall !
Re: Run From Womanizing by DonroxyII: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrNipplesLover:
This OP has poverty mentality and is a broke ass dude...

Fornication or womanizing doesn't affect one's glory or pathway to succeess...

It is either u are earning below average or u are a hustler who sees seasonal money and u don't know how to invest, but blow it on dem olosho...

The billionaires: politicians, businessmen and celebrities are chronic fornicators/womanizers, why aren't they affected? Rather, they are getting richer and richer....

Reason is cos they have investments that fetch them money without thinking of poverty...

U spent Just 300k in 4 months on olosho (that's just 75k in a month) and u are shouting?! sad

Money that's spent within a week in the hood here... undecided

Bro, u dey vex me, aswear...

Go and invest before u go into fornication, that's the rule...

U are fornicating and u don't have ur own business that's fetching u steady money, u will completely be drenched in poverty and u won't have any progress in life...

Be wise, nigga!!!
He wants to Eat his cake and Still Has It ...

How they leave Common Sense and Jump into Spiritual Problem is My Amazement!

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by BlueAir: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Story
DonroxyII:
Only For Power Men Every other Men Shall Fall !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.