Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda (20184 Views)

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda / Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) / Aidan Walsh Eliminated From Olympics By Injury Sustained While Celebrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by emmaodet: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Numerouno94:
Ronaldo is finished. It's high time he left this beautiful game of soccer.

BTW, Messi is busy scoring goals, assisting goals and winning trophies and personal awards while Wasiuuuu is busy getting punished severely by part time Imams and Mallams.gringrin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by somehow: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the dude is 38yrs old, and although he was considered one f the best player in the world, he is an OLD player now, and cant be playing every match at top level for 90mins....anyone who thinks he can is deluded.

Does it mean he's a wrong buy and not a positive addition to the club since he is not even one of their best 5 in most games played so far?
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
somehow:
Does it mean he's a wrong buy and not a positive addition to the club since he is not even one of their best 5 in most games played so far?

nah they are just using him too much, while we all know he cant perform at his best for 90mins (at his age). they should only use him at best 45mins...but sadly, with the money they spent on him, they will use him tire till he cant run no more.
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Fuckyoumod: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
gaby:
al- Nasser's training ground must be very very messed up like Man. United's for all these to be happening.

The player ratings says it all...he did slightly better than only the goalkeeper who in the real sense of it isn't a "footballer".

Lobatan..
A goal keeper is a footballer only that his role on the pitch is looking after the goal post. Goal keeping.

Is like saying a striker is not a footballer because he is striking or a defender is not a footballer.

They are all footballers with different roles on the pitch.
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Fuckyoumod: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
gaby:
al- Nasser's training ground must be very very messed up like Man. United's for all these to be happening.

The player ratings says it all...he did slightly better than only the goalkeeper who in the real sense of it isn't a "footballer".

Lobatan..
A goal keeper is a footballer only that his role on the pitch is looking after the goal post. Goal keeping.

Is like saying a striker is not a footballer because he is striking or a defender is not a footballer.

They are all footballers with different roles on the pitch.

Mean while Ronaldo the fraud should retire honorably.
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by somehow: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

nah they are just using him too much, while we all know he cant perform at his best for 90mins (at his age). they should only use him at best 45mins...but sadly, with the money they spent on him, they will use him tire till he cant run no more.

Using him too much for such an amount he was bought?

I still haven't seen the impact of spending much on him though.

The hype they wanted for their club
The hype they have gotten
Unfortunately, their performance is getting bad each day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
somehow:
Using him too much for such an amount he was bought?
I still haven't seen the impact of spending much on him though.

The hype they wanted for their club
The hype they have gotten
Unfortunately, their performance is getting bad each day

of course, part of why they bought him is for the hype.... who even knew about Al Nassr before they bought CR7? who even gave a damn about that club before CR7 arrival? now see how people are even watching their matches and commenting on his performance at that yeye club....
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

of course, part of why they bought him is for the hype.... who even knew about Al Nassr before they bought CR7? who even gave a damn about that club before CR7 arrival? now see how people are even watching their matches and commenting on his performance at that yeye club....
let them keep comparing psg to al whatever, spits.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Numerouno94:
Ronaldo is finished. It's high time he left this beautiful game of soccer.

BTW, Messi is busy scoring goals, assisting goals and winning trophies and personal awards while Wasiuuuu is busy getting punished severely by part time Imams and Mallams.gringrin
10yrs ban fall on u!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by somehow: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Unfortunately, their performance has gotten worse.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Bfly: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ronaldo in al nassr is difficult to explain
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
No matter what anyone says, it wouldn't change the fact that he's still some people's favourite. As always, there's always a beginning and an end to everything. Nothing ever lasts forever. He and Messi pushed each other to the heights they attained in the game and we may never see anything like it again.
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by paduzman: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol, so Al nassr lose and automatically it's Ronaldo's fault?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Almiron: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Elxandre:

Ibra has only played 4 matches this season.
Be toxic with sense. Mumu.
He was 40 last year, how many matches did he play last season when they won SerieA, Oloriburuku omo weyreh.

Onishorire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Numerouno94(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

10yrs ban fall on u!
grin

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Elxandre(m): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Almiron:
He was 40 last year, how many matches did he play last season when they won SerieA, Oloriburuku omo weyreh.

Onishorire
Zlatan is better than Ronaldo cos he played a few matches in serie A.
Amukunmeko.
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Almiron: 12:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Elxandre:

Zlatan is better than Ronaldo cos he played a few matches in serie A.
Amukunmeko.
Ogun kee You día. Mumu fvck off my mention oloribu olofo
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Munachimso30(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
lhordspy:
He keeps getting them eliminated from different Cup every damn week.

Al Nassr is paying $213M to a fraud just to see themselves kicked out of every cup. That is a whoopping N98,092,890,000 as salary to the fraud, just to play against part-time bricklayers and plumbers who are footballers in the saud!-league. Yet Pendu is still bottling it.

Is this business or misfortune?

You’re wucked this man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Numerouno94(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
ThierryJay:
Chai, it is Ronaldo sorry I mean it is finished.

Against 10-man Alu Welders in Saudi, Pendu still bungled it. I thought they said Messi's 91-goal record is under threat since Baba moved to Saudi.

Obembet will be somewhere crying his heart out grin
Jim
Some peoples goat collect £200Million dey give only vibes, insha Allah and to grab genitals, dat one na GOAT?

Pendusted and done...

Chai!! That grabbing of genitals got me laughing like mad. Boss I dey learn vawulence from u.

Boss how hv u bn? U done 4get ur boy.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Numerouno94(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Peacecore:
Pendu na fraud grin

gringrin
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Numerouno94(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
realsammie:

You don make me laugh tire for here. which one is part time Imams and Mallams again😁😁😁😁
That guy should just hang up his booths already, he's tried his Best already

Some of the players for that league self na part time construction workers. Use Google and confirm.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by alabo1: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2023
alabo1:

i PITY YOU. I WISH I COULD BE AS FRAUDULENTLY SUCCESSFUL AS HE IS. THE MAN HAS ACHIEVED MORE THAN YOU WILL IN 100 LIFETIMES YET YOU ALWAYS RUBBISH HIS ACHIEVEMENTS. WHAT DIS HE DO TO DESERVE YOUR HATE. HE DOES NOT KNOW YOU EXIST YET YOU WHO KNOW WHO HE IS WILL NOT KEEP QUIET IN YOUR RABBIT HOLE. HOPE YOU HAVE RELOADED YOUR 100MB DATA YOU USED FOR POSTING THIS? RUBBISH
Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by ThierryJay: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Numerouno94:

Chai!! That grabbing of genitals got me laughing like mad. Boss I dey learn vawulence from u.

Boss how hv u bn? U done 4get ur boy.

Lol Number one my guy. Sorry no vex. These past few weeks I've only had limited time on NL, so I've even missed a number of my mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda by Numerouno94(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol Number one my guy. Sorry no vex. These past few weeks I've only had limited time on NL, so I've even missed a number of my mentions.

I totally understand boss. Abeg continue wit it ur work because na where man dey work him dey chop. Hope ur doing gud and the family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAR: What Famous Coaches Think / Real Madrid Defender, David Alaba Apologizes After Barcelona 4-0 Defeate / Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.