Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Jesus Was A Muslim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Muslim (1523 Views)

Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Jay-z Claims Jesus Was Invented To 'control Dumb People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by FxMasterz: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Ask AntiChristian what is Joshua in Arabic, after all Joshua is in the Torah that Allah claimed to have revealed!
Oya, Antichristian and Lukuluku69, what is Joshua is Arabic? Truth would certainly dawn on you. You guys shall not enter hell in Jesus name.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by Lukuluku69(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

SMH.

Keep shaking your head from now till your man-god comes back, it won't change a thing with me Insha Allah. To you your beliefs and to me, mine.

On Judgement Day before the Creator, you and I as well as countless others will stand before Him ALONE. Then we will ALL be asked what we used to do.

Sebi, you people use to say Salvation is a Personal Race? Abeg let me run my race while you run yours.

Are you done checking the Internet for Converts to Islam from Christianity? If yes, also Check from Hinduism to Islam, and from Judaism to Islam. Just do it for your your education. You won't regret it cool
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by FxMasterz: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where is the lies?

Is Joshua Isa in Arabic too?

Admit you lied!
I've posted several images to you.

Joshua means Yahweh is salvation. Jesus is a form of Joshua. Isa is the Arabic form of Jesus, oya, join the dots.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by Lukuluku69(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

Oya, Antichristian and Lukuluku69, what is Joshua is Arabic? Truth would certainly dawn on you. You guys shall not enter hell in Jesus name.

Lol

Padre, rest.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by FxMasterz: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Keep shaking your head from now till your man-god comes back, it won't change a thing with me Insha Allah. To you your beliefs and to me, mine.

On Judgement Day before the Creator, you and I as well as countless others will stand before Him ALONE. Then we will ALL be asked what we used to do.

Sebi, you people use to say Salvation is a Personal Race? Abeg let me run my race while you run yours.

Are you done checking the Internet for Converts to Islam from Christianity? If yes, also Check from Hindus to Islam, and from Judaism to Islam. Just do it for your your education. You won't regret it cool
Look forget about all that converts here or there. There are millions of converts into Christianity from every religion in the world. Does that really matter? What matters is truth.

There are converts to Hinduism, Buddhism, etc as well, so how does that count? Keep deceiving yourself.

Truth. Truth. And truth alone is all we need. Not conversion statistics.

The images I posted to you say a lot but you decided to ignore. SMH.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Ask AntiChristian what is Joshua in Arabic, after all Joshua is in the Torah that Allah claimed to have revealed!

Even sultan of sokoto can't answer this question not to talk of one abandoned allah's slave called AntiChristian

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by AntiChristian: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2023
TenQ:

So amazing that you can define accurately that Joshua (Yehoshua) means "God is salvation" or "Yahweh is salvation." This name is a combination of Yahweh, the Hebrew name for God AND in the same post turn around to accuse the Jews and Christians of misusing the name Yahweh?
Is this not a contradiction?

It's not a contradiction!

You believe Yahweh has son and holy spirit as colleagues in trinity! That's your misuse! Moreover, the Jews believe that when Allaah created the heavens and the earth in six days he became tired and had to rest on the seventh day (Saturday). Some also said that He is poor and miser.

1. Can you show some evidence of how the Jews and Christians conspired together to misuse the name Yahweh?
Where did I say "Jews and Christians" conspired together...? Another big lie brought up by the Holly Spirit!

2. Can you please show evidence that those who named Jesus, and Jacob and Zakariyah made errors and they intended to put Allah as prefix or suffix to their names.
I guess you may have to review your response with Lukuluku69, he said:

So, who amongst you too is doing Taqqiya?

There's no taqqiya here just that the Holly Spirit in you hasn't eaten! Give it food!
Allah is the only God you call Yahweh but in a tainted form!
You have given Him many attributes and names He does not have!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by AntiChristian: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

I've posted several images to you.

Joshua means Yahweh is salvation. Jesus is a form of Joshua. Isa is the Arabic form of Jesus, oya, join the dots.

Joshua and Jesus are not same but just similar!

I have differentiated it to you earlier, but you guys would never believe you lied!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by FxMasterz: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Joshua and Jesus are not same but just similar!

I have differentiated it to you earlier, but you guys would never believe you lied!
I've given you Multiple images from different sources to debunk your claim.

Oya bring Hebrew texts to establish your position. Or should we take Islam and Arabs as authority over Hebrew names and words? Hen?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by AntiChristian: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

I've given you Multiple images from different sources to debunk your claim.

Oya bring Hebrew texts to establish your position. Or should we take Islam and Arabs as authority over Hebrew names and words? Hen?

Didn't I write Hebrew earlier?

'Eesa (Jesus) is not same as Yusha (Joshua) in Arabic.
In Hebrew Jesus is Yeshua while Joshua is Yehoshua!

AntiChristian:

In Hebrew, Joshua is spelled יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (Yehoshua) and Jesus is spelled יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshua). [/b]Although these two names are similar, they have different meanings.

[b]The name Joshua (Yehoshua)
means "God is salvation" or "Yahweh is salvation." This name is a combination of Yahweh, the Hebrew name for God, and the Hebrew verb yasha, which means "to save" or "to deliver." In the Old Testament, Joshua was the successor of Moses and led the Israelites into the Promised Land.

The name Jesus (Yeshua) also means "salvation," but it has a slightly different origin. It is derived from the Hebrew verb yasha, just like Joshua, but it is combined with the Hebrew word yehi, which means "may there be" or "let there be." So the name Jesus means "may there be salvation" or "let there be salvation."

Bye o!
Association of hypocritical liars!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by Lukuluku69(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

Look forget about all that converts here or there. There are millions of converts into Christianity from every religion in the world. Does that really matter? What matters is truth.

There are converts to Hinduism, Buddhism, etc as well, so how does that count? Keep deceiving yourself.

Truth. Truth. And truth alone is all we need. Not conversion statistics.

The images I posted to you say a lot but you decided to ignore. SMH.

Sir, are you into Comedy too? I asked because you were the one that posted a "Muslim" who joined the Religion of Christianity aka man-worshippers and I asked you to search further and tell us about those that left Christianity for Islam and all of a sudden, I am the one to FORGET IT?

If it doesn't count in the first instance, why bring it up? You must have seen the outstanding Data and suddenly it doesn't count? Lol

Well, they saw the Truths of Islam and they came just like your "Muslim" saw your own "Truths".

Like I said Padre, rest. As long as you claim God have a SON, that God is ONE in a Triune Godhead, as long as you hold to the fact that to appease God for the Transgression of Humankind, God demand the Sacrifice of one of the Triune Party to be Killed, Padre, me and you are a Parallel Lines that will never meet till the Day of Qiyama.

So, rest. It won't sell, it can sell with me.

Know that, and a certain Peace will descend on you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by FxMasterz: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Didn't I write Hebrew earlier?

'Eesa (Jesus) is not same as Yusha (Joshua) in Arabic.
In Hebrew Jesus is Yeshua while Joshua is Yehoshua!

We know this. In Hebrew, Yehoshua means Yahweh is salvation. In the same Hebrew Yeshua means Yahweh is salvation. In Arabic, Eesa means salvation of God. Eesa is a translation of Jesus. So, you should know which God is referred.

You don't want truth? You want to maintain the status quo even in the face of discoveries that challenges it? Would lies make you saved just because you take them as truth? Hen, my brother? Why are you hurting your soul?

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by Felimax(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
TenQ:

Many people except you

Of course not me. Thank you for counting me out. If it is not God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit count me out.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

We know this. In Hebrew, Yehoshua means Yahweh is salvation. In the same Hebrew Yeshua means Yahweh is salvation. In Arabic, Eesa means salvation of God. Eesa is a translation of Jesus. So, you should know which God is referred.

You don't want truth? You want to maintain the status quo even in the face of discoveries that challenges it? Would lies make you saved just because you take them as truth? Hen, my brother? Why are you hurting your soul?

Shut up liar!

Joshua is not same as Jesus! Yehoshua is not the same as Yeshua!
How will they have exact meaning!

The God is Allah that is tainted and called Yahweh in your Books, The LORD in some, Jehovah in some and even Allah in Arabic and Hausa Bible!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by FxMasterz: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yahweh has existed in the Bible for over 4000yrs before your Quran? Which book tainted what?

Chai! They don't want truth o. May God have mercy on them.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by FxMasterz: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Sir, are you into Comedy too? I asked because you were the one that posted a "Muslim" who joined the Religion of Christianity aka man-worshippers and I asked you to search further and tell us about those that left Christianity for Islam and all of a sudden, I am the one to FORGET IT?

If it doesn't count in the first instance, why bring it up? You must have seen the outstanding Data and suddenly it doesn't count? Lol

Well, they saw the Truths of Islam and they came just like your "Muslim" saw your own "Truths".

Like I said Padre, rest. As long as you claim God have a SON, that God is ONE in a Triune Godhead, as long as you hold to the fact that to appease God for the Transgression of Humankind, God demand the Sacrifice of one of the Triune Party to be Killed, Padre, me and you are a Parallel Lines that will never meet till the Day of Qiyama.

So, rest. It won't sell, it can sell with me.

Know that, and a certain Peace will descend on you! cheesy
Do you know that what sells or does not sell with you doesn't matter? Who cares about that?

What matters is truth. Only truth.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by AntiChristian: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yahweh has existed in the Bible for over 4000yrs before your Quran? Which book tainted what?

Chai! lipsrsealed!

What existed was not "Yahweh" but the Hebrew name that was never pronounced!
The name "Yahweh" or Jehovah was created in the 16th century!

What existed was the tetragrammaton not Yahweh!
You need the mercy to stop telling lies!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by Lukuluku69(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

Do you know that what sells or does not sell with you doesn't matter? Who cares about that?

What matters is truth. Only truth.

And Truths only come from God Almighty.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by Lukuluku69(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

What existed in the Bible is Yah Huwa Elohim

Written as YHWH ELOHIM.

The Jews did not add any vowels signs because they know their Language. It was the Gentiles that added the Vowels signs in order for them to pronounce the Hebrew words and they did not consult the Jews neither would the Jews take part because the Gentiles are Filth and filthy to them.

The same Phrase was repeated in the Quran YAH HUWA ALLAH meaning Oh He Allah

So, a proper reading of YHWH ELOHIM should have been Oh He Eloha/Elohim.

If you read the Bible, once you see LORD GOD, the original phrase/words is YHWH ELOHIM.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by TenQ: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

You believe Yahweh has son and holy spirit as colleagues in trinity! That's your misuse! Moreover, the Jews believe that when Allaah created the heavens and the earth in six days he became tired and had to rest on the seventh day (Saturday). Some also said that He is poor and miser.
If Allah so wise can include Jewish children fables of Suleiman into his Qur'an and the fact that the sun sets in murky waters, the case is closed! LOL!

Did you or did you not say accurately that Joshua (Yehoshua) means "God is salvation" or "Yahweh is salvation." This name is a combination of Yahweh, the Hebrew name for God AND in the same post turn around to accuse the Jews and Christians of misusing the name Yahweh?
Is this not a contradiction?

It has nothing to do with Trinity!

FYI:
The Jews know God Yahweh as the Holy Spirit. They only do NOT accept Jesus as the Messiah or God. According to them, the Holy Spirit is the active influence of the invisible God on persons

AntiChristian:

Where did I say "Jews and Christians" conspired together...? Another big lie brought up by the Holly Spirit!

If they didn't conspire together, how did BOTH of them misuse the name Yahweh?

You are the scholar! LOL

AntiChristian:

There's no taqqiya here just that the Holly Spirit in you hasn't eaten! Give it food!
Allah is the only God you call Yahweh but in a tainted form!
You have given Him many attributes and names He does not have!
In your ignorance, you think the Holy Spirit is a Christian ONLY identity

The same Holy Spirit you misrepresent is what David says
Ps 51:11: "Cast me not away from your presence; and take not your Holy Spirit from me."

Prophet Isaiah said of Him
Isa 63:10: "But they rebelled, and vexed His Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them."

And Moses wrote:
Gen 1:2: "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters."

Job said of the Holy Spirit
Job 33:4: "The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty has given me life."

Prophet Isaiah said of Him:
Isa 48:16: "Come you near to me, hear you this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, has sent me."

Secondly, the Torah and the books of the Christians prove you extremely wrong according to your prophet.
Did Mohammed

Who is LYING, you or your prophet?

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted by Malik from Nafi'(No. 4431).
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by MightySparrow: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
advocatejare:
Lukuluku69 and AntiChristian know that Islam permits deception

Muslims want to steal Jesus again?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by TenQ: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Felimax:

Of course not me. Thank you for counting me out. If it is not God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit count me out.
i thought you were responding to this from advocatejare
Jesus can’t be a Christian cos he is Christ himself. Christian means Christ-like

Can you be like yourself? No

Sorry for the mixup then!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by Felimax(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
TenQ:

i thought you were responding to this from advocatejare

Sorry for the mixup then!

No P!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by TenQ: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

....have!
Alhaji, you and Taqqiya Lies is five and six.

I need just one reference where Christians say
"Yahweh has son and holy spirit as colleagues in trinity"

Just one reference!

Mohammed your prophet did that also by defining trinity as Allah, Mary and Jesus!
SMH!

I expect your evidence o: it should not be difficult to find! Taqqiya people: can't you not do without Taqqiya Lies?
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by TenQ: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

......!
Moreover, the Jews believe that when Allaah created the heavens and the earth in six days he became tired and had to rest on the seventh day (Saturday). Some also said that He is poor and miser.

!
You just gave me an inspiration!
I call you when I am done for you to tell me what...is doing on a BED!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

Muslims want to steal Jesus again?
They steal everything just like Muhammad stole all the pagan practices and claimed them to be from Allah
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by MightySparrow: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
advocatejare:

They steal everything just like Muhammad stole all the pagan practices and claimed them to be from Allah

Muslims don't know the history of their religion or they are covering up. Their prophet is the meanest among all founders of religion. He was only campaigning for his penis and greed.
Sexlam!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

Muslims don't know the history of their religion or they are covering up. Their prophet is the meanest among all founders of religion. He was only campaigning for his penis and greed.
Sexlam!
He recruited army to fight for his newly founded religion and turned them into zombies by promising them paradise of 72 wives whom they will have eternal sexual intercourse with!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by MightySparrow: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
advocatejare:

He recruited army to fight for his newly founded religion and turned them into zombies by promising them paradise of 72 wives whom they will have eternal sexual intercourse with!

Antichristian gọ knack tire for Al - Jaannah of Sexlam! E go dey pain impotent Muslims.
cheesy grin grin

Wait o. Wetin Allah fit gain for eternal bleeping?
Sexlam sha!
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by SIRTee15: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
In Hebrew, Joshua is spelled יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (Yehoshua) and Jesus is spelled יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshua). Although these two names are similar, they have different meanings.

The name Joshua (Yehoshua) means "God is salvation" or "Yahweh is salvation." This name is a combination of Yahweh, the Hebrew name for God, and the Hebrew verb yasha, which means "to save" or "to deliver." In the Old Testament, Joshua was the successor of Moses and led the Israelites into the Promised Land.

The name Jesus (Yeshua) also means "salvation," but it has a slightly different origin. It is derived from the Hebrew verb yasha, just like Joshua, but it is combined with the Hebrew word yehi, which means "may there be" or "let there be." So the name Jesus means "may there be salvation" or "let there be salvation."

Bye o!
Association of hypocritical liars!

Can u provide evidence for this claim. Pls don't post any link to one Islamic website.
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
MightySparrow:

Antichristian gọ knack tire for Al - Jaannah of Sexlam! E go dey pain impotent Muslims.
cheesy grin grin
And Lukuluku69. They can’t wait for that day to come

Wait o. Wetin Allah fit gain for eternal bleeping?
Sexlam sha!
He will be watching live porn and orgies
Re: Jesus Was A Muslim by MightySparrow: 3:24am On Apr 27, 2023
advocatejare:

And Lukuluku69. They can’t wait for that day to come

He will be watching live porn and orgies

LED Tv for Al - Jaannah?
Sexlam sha!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Prayer Is That A Day Will Come When We Can Attend Any Church,be It Rccg Or Whatever Name,and Be / Born Again Or Born Against? / Christians Are Pretenders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.