Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal (59640 Views)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Jeftliu: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Don't mind the useless thief, tinubu return that certificate it belongs to PO...

ODE OBITUARY did not win election he suppose to keep quiet because he came far far third position in the last presidential election but he went to court out of desperation even PDP that suppose to be in court are not contributing NUISANCE like OBI and his Obi supporters and ZOMBIDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Tinubuderanged: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Reelmii:
na u go sponsor the re election
one justice is more than 15 trillion naira. The money that was use to bribe Mamoud Yakubu is enough to conduct another election.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by naturefellow(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Epistasis:
I just dislike Obi with passion. He wants to be the president by all means, he forgot that he is dealing with Jagaban, the man that dealt with two sitting president.
jaga-whatever is not God!
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by paduzman: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
INEC don cast big time.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by soullove1881(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Don't mind the useless thief, tinubu return that certificate it belongs to PO...

People are being misled by Peter Obi. INEC will have to defend any declared winners, regardless of political party.
If Peter Obi desired neutrality, he shouldn't have designated INEC as the respondent. This is basic logic. I believe that some parties will challenge the outcome or legality of Labour Party candidates elsewhere, and that INEC will equally defend the Labour Party winner. It is the court's responsibility to examine the evidence presented by the Labour Party and Obidatti against the APC, Tinubu, and INEC to determine whether or not Tinubu actually won the recently concluded election.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Jagabanarmy: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by babakenny9: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
https://thewhistler.ng/just-in-peter-obi-slams-inec-for-backing-tinubu-at-presidential-tribunal/amp/
It's a pity how Obi thinks. You joined INEC in your petition because in your point of view, they rigged the elections in favor of APC. And you expect INEC to respect your point of view and admit to your wishful thinking? Why did you join INEC in your petition? Obi please think properly. You can see why REST is good for a Leader.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by thesicilian: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Peter zuwanike na sad
Lol. I don't know what this zuwanike means but it always makes me laugh. What does it mean pls?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by stuffs2002: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Losers Party named INEC in a court petition, yet they are angry that INEC responded to the petition. What level of confusion is that?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Hokage001(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refuse to return the mandate him and INEC stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us, who did we offend in this country, is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria

Oshey Oga Divider🙄
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by penearth(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
THE WORST MISTAKE INEC DID WAS TO ANNOUNCE TINUBU D WINNER WITHOUT SEEKING D LEGAL SIDE OF THE OUTCOME OF D ELECTION. WAS D INEC CHAIRMAN RUSHING TO COLLECT HIS OWN SIDE OF D BARGAIN? WHY WAS HE IN RUSH TO DECLARE TINUBU WHN HE, ND TINUBU STOPPED D ORIGINAL ND GENUINE UPLOAD OF RESULTS ONLY TO REWRITE THEIRS TO ANNOUNCE.
INEC IS BEING COMPROMISED. I PITY THIS NATION. ITS ONLY LEFT WITH OUR JUDICIARY TO CLEAN D MESS. THE QUESTION IS "WHO IS THE UNCORRUPTABLE JUDGE?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by SmartyPants(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
CSTRR:

I think we know the candidate that plays to emotions with Yoruba lo kan ethnic chants and Yoruba ronu nonsense.

I repeat, the cases for inec and tinubu are different.

Tinubu is being sued on a number of factors including his eligibility to run for office according to the constitution as a result of his past dealings.

That has little to do with inec. It's not the job of inec to screen candidates.
That is the job of the dss.

Though shettima is being sued for double candidacy, which I guess draws inec into the same boat.

But mostly, Inec is being sued for their failure to transmit results electronically right from the polling unit and many other irregularities.

It should defend itself and let tinubu defend himself.

Are they going to defend tinubu from his drug pasts or his foreign citizenship?

Lol. Tinubu is not under trial, therefore the question of defending him does not even arise. Rather, the issue is whether INEc ought to have allowed him to participate in elections or not. INEC must of of course give evidence to prove to the Courts that as far as INEC is concerned, there was nothing barring Tinubu from participating in the elections. Is it not obvious that this will be a fundamental aspect of the case?

You don't know what you're talking about and you insist on repeating yourself as if that will suddenly give your arguments more weight. Well, I have nothing further to say since you have invented your own rules of civil procedure. Who am I to comment on your own special laws that exist only in your own head?

Funny guy. Once parties are joined in a suit, there is nothing like the separation of issues to be directed more or less to one party or the other. In fact, it is itching my fingers to be having this sort of discussion. You are a lay person and this is my field. I am educating you not debating with you.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Ellasure: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
CSTRR:

I think we know the candidate that plays to emotions with Yoruba lo kan ethnic chants and Yoruba ronu nonsense.

Tinubu is being sued on a number of factors including his eligibility to run for office according to the constitution as a result of his past dealings.

Though shettima is being sued for double candidacy, which I guess draws inec into the same boat.

But mostly, Inec is being sued for their failure to transmit results electronically right from the polling unit and many other irregularities.

you are either confused or lacking true knowledge of the processes of the law.

because of internet you are writing jargons and can not match your sentences. you good at abuses and curses anyway. Obidient.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Peter just wasting money!

He should know the system better!

One of his lawyers just bought a 12 bedroom duplex and they others are only out there to milk him!

He should learn from what same lawyers did to Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Pointnoire(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
lol was Peter Obi expecting the respondents to give differing and conflicting testimonies? When you joined them in the suit, this is why sometimes defendants are tried separately so that the innocence or the guilt of one is not prejudicial to either party if they were joined in the same suit
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by cmikel: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
IS IT TODAY YOU KNOW THAT INEC IS THE SECOND ARM OF APC.

INEC IS THE SISTER ARM OF APC.

WHAT A COUNTRY WHAT AN ELECTION

PEOPLE OF FRAUD

YOU CANNOT FIND ANY WESTERN CONTRY CONGRATULATING WINNERS OF SUCH FRUAD ELECTION

ONLY COUNTRIES THAT NEED THEIR ARM OR COUNTIES ON SAME FRUAD LEVEL WILL CONGRTULATE SUCH

Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Funflipper: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
When will this Yes Daddy, Thank you Daddy Man rest? grin grin

After May 29th. Tinubu no be Buhari and just incase he has any doubts, he should ask Obasanjo.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Ellasure: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Lol. Tinubu is not under trial, therefore the question of defending him does not even arise. Rather, the issue is whether INEc ought to have allowed him to participate in elections or not. INEC must of of course give evidence to prove to the Courts that as far as INEC is concerned, there was nothing barring Tinubu from participating in the elections. Is it not obvious that this will be a fundamental aspect of the case?

You don't know what you're talking about and you insist on repeating yourself as if that will suddenly give your arguments more weight. Well, I have nothing further to say since you have invented your own rules of civil procedure. Who am I to comment on your own special laws that exist only in your own head?

Funny guy. Once parties are joined in a suit, there is nothing like the separation of issues to be directed more or less to one party or the other. In fact, it is itching my fingers to be having this sort of discussion. You are a lay person and this is my field. I am educating you not debating with you.

Bye.

my bloda, Obi supporters that you see today you shortly not see them anymore. they have received halve baked education not even sufficient to write legibly and show some mastery of English lexicon.

they are not familiar with legal processes and procedures of courts of the land.

they are only good at pouring curses and abuses on online media. they lacked appropriate decorum for educative discussions. logical reasoning and thinking is definitely beyond their scope of understanding. they are shameless and vulgar not to be cited.

village markets have been ingrained into daily life language and reasoning of their living. this has surely disrupted flow of regular social and economic language and perception of modern day realities.

you can not understand them and they can not understand you too. so let them talk to relieve stress of their bodies.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Funflipper: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
CSTRR:

Yes, inec has been sued.

But the cases are different. Inec has its own case to answer.

Inec has no business defending tinubu.

But you people hailed the same inec when they defended Adeleke.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by AssCraver: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Keegan:
Slammer in Chief Pandora Dude.

Are u still exposing your stupidity?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by sirchim(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Epistasis:
I just dislike Obi with passion. He wants to be the president by all means, he forgot that he is dealing with Jagaban, the man that dealt with two sitting president.
Jagaban in RIGGING right as well as DRUG deals?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by sirchim(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Utty44:
They are all useless at INEC. Yakubu mamood is such a criminal personality and deserves to be stoned to death whenever he is seen in the public.
it was RIGGED we all know
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Billmos: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
What did obi expect? is like a lecturer dat marked a student script n failed d student,d student protest n petition d lecturer, do u think d lecturer will support d student without justifying his position on why d student failed This is d position of inec
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by clint77ng: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Dey sleep...

Dey play....

You filed a motion with INEC and APC as respondent and they responded, same thing happened in Osun tribunals and INEC defense led to Adeleke's victory... At this point it's best to ignore 3rd class Philosophy graduate Obi and his bunch of miscreants

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu SouthWest Yoruba

VicePresident Kashim Shetima NorthEast Kanuri

Senate President Akpabio Goodswill SouthSouth AkwaCross Ibibio

Speaker of house Hon Wase NorthCentral Plateau Hausa

Deputy Senate President NorthWest Kaduna

Deputy Speaker SouthSouth

CJN Justice Ariwoola SouthWest

una own no pass tribalism
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Funflipper: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
who is jagaban .....rubbish

Jagaban is the conqueror and nemesis of Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Funflipper: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
SARSCoV2:
Peter just wasting money!

He should know the system better!

One of his lawyers just bought a 12 bedroom duplex and they others are only out there to milk him!

He should learn from what same lawyers did to Atiku

Dem say do wey wan lost no dey listen to him master whistle. It is clear Peter Obi is fighting a lost cause.
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Sunnyja: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Dey sleep...

Dey play....

You filed a motion with INEC and APC as respondent and they responded, same thing happened in Osun tribunals and INEC defense led to Adeleke's victory... At this point it's best to ignore 3rd class Philosophy graduate Obi and his bunch of miscreants

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu SouthWest Yoruba

VicePresident Kashim Shetima NorthEast Kanuri

Senate President Akpabio Goodswill SouthSouth AkwaCross Ibibio

Speaker of house Hon Wase NorthCentral Plateau Hausa

Deputy Senate President NorthWest Kaduna

Deputy Speaker SouthSouth

CJN Justice Ariwoola SouthWest

Some one in face me l face you sharing federal position in a government yet to be sworn in!
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:
It's funny how our brothers insulted the Nigerian Judiciary for declaring Hope, who came third, as the governor of Imo. The same people are urging the judiciary to declare Obi, who came third, president of the federal republic. Nah hypocrisy go kill all of us in this country las las.

Both you and all those who gave you likes need mental overhaul.

Are you referring to the rigged election or which one?
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Gajagojo: 12:31am On Apr 26, 2023
CSTRR:

Is foreign citizenship in the petition?

Is this the first or second or third presidential election petition that INEC is defending?
The simple truth and summary of your emotional outburst is that you have limited understanding of the electoral petition system.
INEC is a respondent, the first respondent . It is one petition with several respondents
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Omodua(m): 12:34am On Apr 26, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
When will this Yes Daddy, Thank you Daddy Man rest? grin grin
I think you're joking with Nigerian future. Cases like this exploded in other countries and virtually consumed the citizens. We should be careful the manner we handle this case to avoid cataclysmic effect.

God help us!
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by sukar886: 1:16am On Apr 26, 2023
INEC the cause wahala for this country oooo
Re: Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal by Mickykarim: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
https://thewhistler.ng/just-in-peter-obi-slams-inec-for-backing-tinubu-at-presidential-tribunal/amp/

THIS HEAD obirodent Peter Obi WITH HIS LAW IGNORANT COUNSELS ARE THE MOST CLUELESS CONFUSED MINDS OF ALL TIME.

You accused INEC of bias and wished it remains silent in face of unwarranted allegations.

Did the FOOLISH dummies not by themselves dragged INEC int their matter at the election petition tribunal.

WHAT DO THESE CRASS HEADS HAVE IN THEIR EMPTY SCULLS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.