Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage (66058 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Kingibiza(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Saw this on Facebook and it really got me, masturbation has really destroyed a lot of people embarassed

Please hide my identity!

Bros S.O Sapele Oghenek I'm seriously in p@ins!!

๐Ÿ‘‡
I dated my husband for 3 years before we got married. All through the 3 years we didn't have $รชx and I wasn't bothered because I believe he was trying to keep to the words of God in the bible.

Our marriage is now 6 years and now I am bothered because every time I have to beg or force my husband to have $รชx with me.

๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข..... Just 2 weeks ago here, I caught my husband m@sturb@ting in our bedroom. I became m@d at him because I never for once denied him $รชx but always begging him for $รชx.

Just 3 days ago, he came to me prostrating and confessed that m@sturb@ting is the only thing he knows how to do, feel for and enjoy for over 15 years.

I am totally weak in spirit because I don't know what to do.
How can I safe my husband and marriage?

Abeg make unu advise this lady on what to do, as she dey see unu comment ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.facebook.com/100081915090915/posts/pfbid0TEseqPX5ef8o4vvKHEyLm9Jb84qaecFGKL4MU45jrK7EHB2Km5EcfXGiWR8qxNAMl/

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Kingibiza(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
I never knew masturbation can affect a man to a point where he doesn't fancy a woman, it's very disheartening

283 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kingibiza:
โ–  I am totally weak in spirit because I don't know what to do.
How can I safe my husband and marriage? Abeg make unu advise this lady on what to do, as she dey see unu comment ๐Ÿ‘‡
Couples sex therapy right at the same time as professional marriage counseling. You two have a lot to talk about with each other. undecided

22 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kingibiza:
I never knew masturbation can affect a man to a point where he doesn't fancy a woman, it's very disheartening
That is what you got from the story? Even drinking water can affect a human to the point where he doesn't fancy anything else. FYI, the water isn't the source of the problem. Rather it is the mind of the one consuming it that is the problem. undecided

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Zonefree(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Women should learn how to whorรฉ for their husband.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Hohaiiiode(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Every man that masturbate love penetrating sex except he has weak erection. If not please talk to him to be more open. He might not be into you, or maybe your down side smell bad and he canโ€™t tell you straight up. I am not trying to shame the woman . But out of experience most times men hate smelly vaginas

246 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by ojun50(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Every day, women and husband

Husband and side chick.

APC and bad government

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by meum: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Is sex the only problem in Nigeria? Everytime sex related issues. What is it?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by jaeyking(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
The mind consuming it is the problem
Just like some men will say blowjobs can't make them cum
But when they use their hands they will

It's all in the mind

How will your husband detoxify this process is what I can't really say
But you have to be there for him

His mind needs to be restructured again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
meum:
Is sex the only problem in Nigeria? Everytime sex related issues. What is it?
Na today you just realize say THAT na the top priority for many out there in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by meum: 1:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na today you just realize say it fit be the case? undecided
This sex matter don too much.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Berrityga: 1:54am On Apr 26, 2023
I've dated a girl that I enjoy masturbating more than having sex with her. Your marriage is a mess leave the guy he doest find you sexually appealing.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by stevups(m): 4:12am On Apr 26, 2023
Your toto no sweet, you have body odour, go and take care of yourself first. If I dey with my girl, my prรธk always sings Alleluyah. You are not attractive at all. You are the problem here

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Caramia2020(m): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2023
The mindset has been altered, so he needs continuous aggressive sex to restructure the mindset back to default settings.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by poshestmina(f): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2023
stevups:
Your toto no sweet, you have body odour, go and take care of yourself first. If I dey with my girl, my prรธk always sings Alleluyah. You are not attractive at all. You are the problem here

Have you been on Ig recently?
You need to see the elegant ,very pretty woman her husband was/is sleeping with her best friend.

A man that is not disciplined will leave a goddess and follow razz and ugly woman.
Check some promiscuous men and their wives.

JayZ cheated on Beyonce.
Ay cheated on Mabel.
Tuface
Davido.

Abeg how woman want take fine and clean reach again?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by stevups(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2023
poshestmina:

Have you been on Ig recently?
You need to see the elegant ,very pretty woman her husband was/is sleeping with her best friend.

A man that is not disciplined will leave a goddess and follow razz and ugly woman.
Check some promiscuous men and their wives.

JayZ cheated on Beyonce.
Ay cheated on Mabel.
Tuface
Davido.

Abeg how woman want take fine and clean reach again?

Some time pounded yam used to tire someone now.. Even me too I'm not a St. But each time I look at my wife, I used to say oya now.. sometimes I have to run away from home, so that I will not follow the same channel I followed when I was coming

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Women should learn how to whorรฉ for their husband.

And this is what you got from the story when it is clear that the husband doesn't fancy his wife sexually because of his addiction to masturbation undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Flora2Sweet: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2023
Help him hold the joystick whenever he's in the act..

8 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Rechargeam247(f): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Help him hold the joystick whenever he's in the act..

You say? shocked shocked shocked grin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€

6 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Flora2Sweet: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2023
Na my own advice be that....

bukatyne:

You say? shocked shocked shocked grin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Divoc19(f): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
This happened to me. I divorced his ass after many years of starvation, endurance, hopefulness and many other things I can't say on here

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Ojaycom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
stevups:

; cheesy
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Ojaycom(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
Every man that masturbate love penetrating sex except he has weak erection. If not please talk to him to be more open. He might not be into you, or maybe your down side smell bad and he canโ€™t tell you straight up. I am not trying to shame the woman . But out of experience most times men hate smelly vaginas
shocked grin
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by inoki247: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol marriage Wahala too much for this part of the world....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
I go still Marry!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by Reelmii: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
cheesy marriage wahala no dey finish..but why bring it to the public
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by AsomStructures: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage by FirmTR(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.