Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Genshin Impact - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Genshin Impact (779 Views)

Childe Is The Next Banner For Genshin Impact And Here's Why He's Worth Pulling / Genshin Impact/ Kokomi+ Xiangling Are Overpowered Together / Genshin Impact/ KOKOMI AND GANYU Combo Is Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genshin Impact by Neocotez(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hello,
I've been wondering cuz I love video games alot a came across genshin impact early last year on android and seems the best open world game on android as per my opinion.

Now they have Co op player option like Pupg and more and I've never met any player from Naija, so it makes me wonder if the game is unknown here or disliked.

Pardon my Punctuation

Re: Genshin Impact by NoonMasamune: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
nigerians in general do not play jrpgs, where classical ones like final fantasy, or the open world versions like xenoblade and genshin. they would rather play fps or football games

give a nigerian a jrpg and he willm play games for a day.
give a nigerian fifa (insert year) and he will play that game for the rest of his life.

btw i do play genshin. ar60

Re: Genshin Impact by neoncoder: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Yooooo... I play genshin too and I was asking myself the same question... the only other person I know irl that plays is my ex, and that's coz I introduced her to it...

I don't think Nigerians dislike JRPGs per se, sometimes I feel like, especially when it comes to gaming, we're just limited in our exposure, and the everyday suffering / wahala reduces our general curiosity. Coz every game I introduced to my friends they always like it when they try it (my ex loved Terraria, and she really likes genshin now as well).

I have 2 accounts if you ever want to link up -
on NA (America) server UID 664236895 AR 55
on EU (Europe) Server UID 713978626 AR 50

I'm also on discord - username NeonCoder

Wondering, if you still play, what do you think of the Fontaine / 4.0 Updates?

Re: Genshin Impact by Theopd: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2023
Yo im a nigerian too and i play genshin AR57 and there is a small community if yall wanna join
Re: Genshin Impact by Theopd: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Eu
There are alot of we have a small gc hmu on whats app ill add yall 08117380246

(1) (Reply)

Hw To Download Championship Manager2008 For Symbian Phones / How To Enjoy Dvds On Ipod/zune/iphone / Tgs 09: "29 Years" Required To Complete All Lbp Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.