Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu (41427 Views)

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage / Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex / Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by tivta(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Funny enough it makes me lose erection
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by chatinent: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrrandomguy:
my life is not a waste in Jesus name. It is your life that will waste.

Oh bro, not you specifically.

I mean in general those who think about women than their future.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Once I see dat waist beads for woman I wan Bleep body, naso all my muscles go stand. A very huge turn on for me.

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by HenryTimes: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idonweak:

Do you have the address to the marine kingdom?

I also want to get the address

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chai, that first pic is sexy, e bi like the thing don catch me oooo

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by 3kay945(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
It looks sexy to me. Especially on light skin. tongue

Op can keep his opinion to himself.

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by geokay777(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......nah ur own cup of tea be dat ooh,as for me...i can't date/marry a grl without waist bead.
May DAY, May DAY! One man down grin grin grin
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Desammyst(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Well for me, I dislike anything waistbead on a lady. Once I see it on you, na japa I dai o. I find it disgusting because I believe it is against the word of God for a woman to wear it and also it is demonic.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Captain8:
oya create it
I will, this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Illegal1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idaraobong5:
I wear waist beads and it’s not diabolic..
I love waist beads

omoh......no wonder we fit to be frds,i somuch love waist beads
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Illegal1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
YelloweWest:
I wear it. It turns my husband on like crazy cheesy

omoh.....ur husband na real gee,na man wen knw wazup.

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Illegal1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Desammyst:
Well for me, I dislike anything waistbead on a lady. Once I see it on you, na japa I dai o. I find it disgusting because I believe it is against the word of God for a woman to wear it and also it is demonic.

omoh.......bros abeg show me were e dey for bible say waistbead dey against the word of God..
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rubbish!
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Ameduedwin: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Your soul is already in their prison if you are asking this question. They see people like you as cows for food.

8. Whenever you hear men with glorious destinies say and I quote "my destiny is useless come and take it", know that such a person has been captured.

9. Notice from the comments how people say they are addicted to waist beads and how they become sexually aroused anytime they see it.

10. This is a sign of how these marine instruments have subdued the hearts of many men.

MODIFIED
1. I didn't add pictures in the original post. Why did the mod(s) modify my post by adding pictures?

2. Those images are making people's deek behave somehow.

3. REMOVE THEM NOW.

Cc
dominique, farano, Rocktation, nlfpmod, Seun
you have been brain wash, seeing someone intention as demonic, it show your shallowness.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by 7arrows: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=mrrandomguy post=122789112]1. Those waist beads are from the marine kingdom.

I'm sure some.of your sister's are also from the marine kingdom.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Idaraobong5(f): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......no wonder we fit to be frds,i somuch love waist beads
I don't make friends with illegal persons
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by airliner(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Which right thinking man wears waist bead biko? Abeg sit down

Na dem bob risky
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Illegal1(m): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Idaraobong5:
I don't make friends with illegal persons

omoh......babe abeg no reason the name,illegal na nice person.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by mywells: 5:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Cry baby every where you go.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Desammyst:

Good to hear that you hate women who choose to decorate their hips with beads. You religious fanatics all have no idea how to please a woman anyway, so your avoiding them is a blessing for them. Perhaps you could have your way with goats and other livestock since they don't wear the beads that instill so much irrational fear in your superstitious little mind.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Kdon2: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2023
mrrandomguy:

Your soul is already in their prison if you are asking this question. They see people like you as cows for food.

8. Whenever you hear men with glorious destinies say and I quote "my destiny is useless come and take it", know that such a person has been captured.

9. Notice from the comments how people say they are addicted to waist beads and how they become sexually aroused anytime they see it.

10. This is a sign of how these marine instruments have subdued the hearts of many men.

MODIFIED
1. I didn't add pictures in the original post. Why did the mod(s) modify my post by adding pictures?

2. Those images are making people's deek behave somehow.

3. REMOVE THEM NOW.

Cc
dominique, farano, Rocktation, nlfpmod, Seun

Choi! grin
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Farid24224(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
That is kayamata, I stayed in the north too, the juju with that waist band eheh, run o

We call it Jigida.. 🙄🙄

Most of our ladies use it and majority use it for fashion...
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Come to Taraba to confirm
Farid24224:

We call it Jigida.. 🙄🙄

Most of our ladies use it and majority use it for fashion...
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by DrMuzungu(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2023
See yansh in some potos!!!
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by YoshihideSuga: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2023
Jakumo:
Waist beads drive me absolutely demented with wanton desire and unbridled animal lust. This lady merely mentioned that she wears beads around her trim waist and the next thing I found myself on my bended knees BEGGING like a hungry junkyard dog that she should PLEASE pose for my camera wearing those beads. On the condition that I look but don't touch, AND that her face is not shown online, my desperate prayer was graciously granted and the picture below is the result.

Lord have mercy. I nogo forget that day lai-lai

Jakumo Jakumo. grin grin

Girls who wear waist beads must be protected by the incoming Tinubu's administration.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Jakumo Jakumo. grin grin

Girls who wear waist beads must be protected by the incoming Tinubu's administration.

I second this motion that must now be passed to the House of Assembly for ratification with immediate effect and alacrity.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by ViceGovernor: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Divoc19:
How about men that wear waist bead too
Wait what 😮
Men wearing waist bead I never hear am b4

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Thomasankara(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
[/color]as funny as the thread is, there is iota of truth in it. No need to contest that some beads are diabolically laced. Where's that lady that said she was contemplating on dropping her beads, come and hear some words[color=#770077]
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Thomasankara(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
[/color]i know some Yahoo guys that wear it[color=#770077]
Divoc19:
How about men that wear waist bead too

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Thomasankara(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
[/color] she's saying pure truth,no be new thing,i have seen guys wearing the one with cross around their waists wink[color=#770077]
Rayban25:

Which right thinking man wears waist bead biko? Abeg sit down
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Coolgent(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
mrrandomguy:
1. Those waist beads are from the marine kingdom.

2. Most Nigerian men have become dominated by women wearing these things.

3. The kinds of SIMPing stories I read on nairaland this days are really disgusting. And I know that ìlèkè ìdí is the culprit.

4. That "I SURRENDER TO YOUR ÌLÈKÈ ÌDÍ" song by Simi is the activating command of the seductive power of these beads.

5. Once a man sings that song and he sees beads on a woman's waist, his destiny becomes a target. His deek becomes hard.

6. If he goes on to touch the beads or have sex with the woman, that is the end. No redpiller can save him, only Jesus.

7. Even Adekunle Gold has become a SIMP.

I even bought it for my wife cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.