Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing (5053 Views)

Bulk Email Software Sender Needed / Bulk Email Service Provider In India / New Feature Lists For Nairaland In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
27. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
28. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
29. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
30. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
31. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
32. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
33. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. –Anais Nin
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
34. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
35. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
36. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. – Jesus Christ
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
37. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
38. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
39. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
40. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. –Booker T. Washington
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
41. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
42. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
43. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
44. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
45. Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress. –Maimonides
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
46. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
47. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
48. Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
49. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
50. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
51. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
52. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
53. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
54. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
55. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
56. First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
57. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb
Re: Download Bulk Email Lists For Marketing by bizskool: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
58. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Send SMS Using Asp.net/vb.net / Bells University Wins Computer Programming Contest / Vhdl Vs. Embedded Systems Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.