Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mfa Certified Copies Of Waec 4 Skooling Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mfa Certified Copies Of Waec 4 Skooling Abroad (1402 Views)

Is It Easy To Get A Job In Ghana While Skooling? / Urgent? Does The American Embassy Recognise Scanned Copies Of Invition Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mfa Certified Copies Of Waec 4 Skooling Abroad by larion: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
hello house, i dont know if any1 had gone 2ru dis b4, i have been told @ d embassy 2 get d Ministry of Foreign Affairs certified copies of my waec result. Some1 said it cant only b done in Abuja and i av 2 gone to Ministry of Education first. Please can any1 help with the process, i'll like 2 knw wat i 'll b going 2ru b4 i leave 4 abj. Thansw wat i 'll b going 2ru b4 i leave 4 abj. Thans
Re: Mfa Certified Copies Of Waec 4 Skooling Abroad by llbhuds: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2011
make copies of all d results u wan to certify and get an online scratch card for each of the S.S.C.E results you want to certify.
dis is all i can remember

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja / I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? / Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.