Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu (4368 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by richie240: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nwoke, go and remove him and let us hear word biko.
cool
Popesuccess:
Tinubu should not be contesting in the first place. She should backed his political son.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by justified007: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Johans2023:
protest is a right, and every Nigerian will protest since they do not vote for Tinubu.
Out of the 25 million votes, Tinubu manage to rig 8 million. What do you think the 17 million voters will say? Tinubu couldn't get up to 15% of the total vote cast yet foolish people like you are claiming that he got majority votes.
As it stand now 85% of Nigerians didn't vote for tinubu, how do you expect 15% to rule over 85%. Even during the military regime we had never seen Nigerians rejected a president like tinubu. Can the country move forward if 85% of Nigerians didn't participate in governance?
Anyways, some of you are so dumb that you don't even know what is leadership. Without the cooperation of those 85%, I swear this country will be a mess.

Rubbish and clueless

Your statistical analysis is very poor and dull and by the way what is the percentage of the the that voted for the obituary guy that's crying over the place and shouting stolen mandate ? Compare it with Tinubu votes and tell us the winner again 😛😛😛😛

1 Like

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by saysoo: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Then you are a wicked man.

1 Like

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by jumper524(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Obinwenite:

So Tinubu is more qualified than Osibanjo?…on what category?….the way una dey talk self
what do you use in rating osibanjo?
His speeches or the fact that he was in charge of economy under Buhari which or being an exceptional vp??
Which again?
Hes unproven and failed in the little opportunity he's been given.

2 Likes

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
etrouble:

48 Laws of Power
===============

Law 1: Never Outshine your Master.
Laws of mere man u meant?
Keep the foolish law to yourself...let it work for only u and your family.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
qtx:

its not a family politics. Rather i feel Osibanjo did nothing wrong contesting that election, rather BAT did. He(Tinubu) has no business becoming the president of Nigeria at the expense of someone with the quality of Osibanjo. Nigerians soon you will understand why i said this.
Your claims shows how you don't allow your head to work over your emotions. Are you telling us Osinbajo a mer comisional under Tinubu is now brilliant than Tinubu? Ok continue!!!!

1 Like

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by Popesuccess(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
richie240:
Nwoke, go and remove him and let us hear word biko.
cool
The way some people get aggressive and name calling when someone differs with your opinion is shameful. It is also myopic to think anyone that don't support Tinubu is Ibo. Relax, we all want the best for Nigeria. Good or bed we all will enjoy or suffer it.

1 Like

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by jconsulting(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Johans2023:
protest is a right, and every Nigerian will protest since they do not vote for Tinubu.
Out of the 25 million votes, Tinubu manage to rig 8 million. What do you think the 17 million voters will say? Tinubu couldn't get up to 15% of the total vote cast yet foolish people like you are claiming that he got majority votes.
As it stand now 85% of Nigerians didn't vote for tinubu, how do you expect 15% to rule over 85%. Even during the military regime we had never seen Nigerians rejected a president like tinubu. Can the country move forward if 85% of Nigerians didn't participate in governance?
Anyways, some of you are so dumb that you don't even know what is leadership. Without the cooperation of those 85%, I swear this country will be a mess.

No wonder you people failed, 8 of 25 is your own 15%. No wonder your leader use to collect advise from a madman

1 Like

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Osinbajo no matter how you want to paint the picture now, anybody that was an adult in 2014/2015 knows that without Bola Ahmed Tinubu you wouldn't have been Nigeria's Vice President....

Nwa nza rijue afo osi chi ya biara ya ogu ( ask any Igbo for interpretation )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Johans2023:
Nigeria would have been great if it is Osinbajo.
The cocaine sniffing old man force himself on us.

Atiku wld have beat osinbajo hands down. Even obi wld have more vote than osinbajo if he was the one APC gave the ticket.

2 Likes

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
astonished:

Trust me if you were in his shoe, you will do same, it's normal thing in political environment, don't know why people call it betrayal

Let me give you an example.

You are working in an organization as an officer. A vacancy opens in your firm for an assistant position (assistant position is a step lower than officer). You have a neighbour that have been looking for job for a while so you asked him to apply and you did all your best for him to get the job which he did and he was very greatful that you help him.

Fast forward to 2 years later. A vacancy opened in your organisation for manager position. Manager position is higher than officer position and they said assistants too can apply.

Wld you be happy if the boy you help to get job one year ago too apply for the manager position knowing fully well that you are applying and you have been hoping to get that manager position for awhile.

Please give me a sincere answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by Johans2023: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
tunjijones:

Atiku wld have beat osinbajo hands down. Even obi wld have more vote than osinbajo if he was the one APC gave the ticket.
because you think Osinbajo wouldn't have gotten the money to bribe INEC abi?
The number of Nigerians that loves Osinbajo are more than the 8 million that voted for the drug lord. Osinbajo is love by all regions but tinubu is just a regional village champion.
Aside from religious fanatism and tribal bigotry, I swear to God Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to one million votes.
Those that voted for him did so because of the Muslim Muslim ticket and others are the uneducated Yorubas that never travel outside their caves.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by richie240: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
....and it's ultramyopic dt anyone who doesn't buy ur line of thot sees u as yíbo.
Where in my post did I say ur are yíbo biko?
cool
Popesuccess:
The way some people get aggressive and name calling when someone differs with your opinion is shameful. It is also myopic to think anyone that don't support Tinubu is Ibo. Relax, we all want the best for Nigeria. Good or bed we all will enjoy or suffer it.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by BigIyanga: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
His people love him more for contesting against his master… while hating Obi for contesting agsinst a fellow ex governor like him…
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Johans2023:
because you think Osinbajo wouldn't have gotten the money to bribe INEC abi?
The number of Nigerians that loves Osinbajo are more than the 8 million that voted for the drug lord. Osinbajo is love by all regions but tinubu is just a regional village champion.
Aside from religious fanatism and tribal bigotry, I swear to God Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to one million votes.
Those that voted for him did so because of the Muslim Muslim ticket and others are the uneducated Yorubas that never travel outside their caves.

Who is talking about bribe. I am talking about popularity. Wld a northern Muslim have voted for osinbajo over Atiku?

Try to be objective for once.

2 Likes

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by Johans2023: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
tunjijones:

Who is talking about bribe. I am talking about popularity. Wld a northern Muslim have voted for osinbajo over Atiku?

Try to be objective for once.
did they vote tinubu over Atiku? Get your facts before coming online. Osinbajo is love by both Muslims and Christian.
How many states in the north that tinubu won!
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by a4cube: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
I smell interim government.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by Akungitit: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2023
What is Judas talking about?
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by MasterShifu010(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2023
etrouble:

48 Laws of Power
===============

Law 1: Never Outshine your Master.

Oga that is Robert Greene’s opinion
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 2:10am On Apr 29, 2023
This is 2022 news during the primaries season.

Why are people responding on this thread like it’s recent news?
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 2:14am On Apr 29, 2023
traihit:

Neither do I.

If you were watching a movie, Osinbajo would be a traitor but this is not a movie. This is about the life of Nigeria and Osinbajo meant well contesting.

People criticising Osinbajo aren't doing so with the best interest of Nigeria at heart. Hardly will anyone have Nigeria's best interest at heart and support Tinubu over Osinbajo.

To me, my loyalty is to Nigeria first and I'll support anyone I think is in the best position to turn Nigeria around.

I will choose Tinubu over Osinbajo a billion times because Tinubu is a better administrator and leader than Osinbajo will ever be.

Remove the sweet English from Osinbajo and tell me his impact or governance skills that supersede that of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by orisa37: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2023
RIGHT. VENGEANCE BELONGS TO GOD.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by chinchum(m): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2023
April 27, 2022. This was before the APC primaries.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by NapoleonHill: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2023
qtx:

its not a family politics. Rather i feel Osibanjo did nothing wrong contesting that election, rather BAT did. He(Tinubu) has no business becoming the president of Nigeria at the expense of someone with the quality of Osibanjo. Nigerians soon you will understand why i said this.

What is the quality of Osinbajo? This is someone who has never held any executive position anywhere.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by qtx(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2023
NapoleonHill:

What is the quality of Osinbajo? This is someone who has never held any executive position anywhere.
Must president first be governor? Lets stop being shallow minded. Was Biden of US a governor before? Many presidents of countries across the world performing well never held any executive office before. In any case how can you say someone like Osibanjo who has on many occasions presided as the President of Nigeria in acting capacity has not held executive office before? Many atimes when Buhari was away out of the country, who held the post of the president? So how can you compare Osibanjo's experience with that of BAT who only ruled Lagos state as a governor? Lets not allow sentiments becloud our sense of judgement.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by NapoleonHill: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2023
qtx:

Must president first be governor? Lets stop being shallow minded. Was Biden of US a governor before? Many presidents of countries across the world performing well never held any executive office before. In any case how can you say someone like Osibanjo who has on many occasions presided as the President of Nigeria in acting capacity has not held executive office before? Many atimes when Buhari was away out of the country, who held the post of the president? So how can you compare Osibanjo's experience with that of BAT who only ruled Lagos state as a governor? Lets not allow sentiments becloud our sense of judgement.

I only asked in what quality or capacity you were referring to? Even you can be acting president of Nigeria of Nigeria for a few days. The country can even be in autopilot for a while before it crumbles.

Biden spent most of his life legislating in the Senate before he became VP.

The question is, what qualities in question are you referring to? Even Atiku as VP commanded respected and influential. Leadership, 0. Track record, 0. Ideas, 0.

He just worked with Buhari for 8 years with no result.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by qtx(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2023
NapoleonHill:

I only asked in what quality or capacity you were referring to? Even you can be acting president of Nigeria of Nigeria for a few days. The country can even be in autopilot for a while before it crumbles.

Biden spent most of his life legislating in the Senate before he became VP.

The question is, what qualities in question are you referring to? Even Atiku as VP commanded respected and influential. Leadership, 0. Track record, 0. Ideas, 0.

He just worked with Buhari for 8 years with no result.

When you say a man has not held any leadership position so how did you come by the score of zero you gave there? You think if a man rules a state as a governor then automatically that qualifies him to be president or do well as a president even at that feable health and age?

Why do we like living in the past? Am sure if Awolowo was still alive, people of your thinking will still be scrambling for him to be president of Nigeria if there was an opportunity? How will anyone in his right senses think BAT will outpuerform Osinbajo as a president?

You said he just worked with Buhari for 8 years with no results? did you listen to yourself at all? the few weeks Osinbajo was in charge when Buhari was out of the country only people with closed minds like you will not acknowledge the dramatic positive change the country started witnessing all of a sudden then. So there is no basis comparing Osinbajo with BAT with regards to presidential experience, because even if its one day, Osinbajo tasted it but BAT we are yet to see. Osinbajo presided over FEC meeting and more, BAT has never smelt that, so how can you have a conversation on expereince between the two? I dont want to mention the attributes that sets Osinbajo apart from BAt that makes him way ahead of BAT. I know you already know. I dont want us to drag ourselves into that for now. So they are no match in anyway.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by NapoleonHill: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
qtx:
[/b]

When you say a man has not held any leadership position so how did you come by the score of zero you gave there? You think if a man rules a state as a governor then automatically that qualifies him to be president or do well as a president even at that feable health and age?

Why do we like living in the past? Am sure if Awolowo was still alive, people of your thinking will still be scrambling for him to be president of Nigeria if there was an opportunity? How will anyone in his right senses think BAT will outpuerform Osinbajo as a president?

You said he just worked with Buhari for 8 years with no results? did you listen to yourself at all? the few weeks Osinbajo was in charge when Buhari was out of the country only people with closed minds like you will not acknowledge the dramatic positive change the country started witnessing all of a sudden then. So there is no basis comparing Osinbajo with BAT with regards to presidential experience, because even if its one day, Osinbajo tasted it but BAT we are yet to see. Osinbajo presided over FEC meeting and more, BAT has never smelt that, so how can you have a conversation on expereince between the two?

The whole conversation is a joke to you.

If you've held no leadership position and you're asked to rate your leadership skills, what will it be?

My brother, I don taya. If you say presiding over FEC meeting is the new standard for leadership and track record, good luck. I hope the FEC meetings Buhari presided over has made him a leader to beat.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by qtx(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2023
NapoleonHill:

The whole conversation is a joke to you.

If you've held no leadership position and you're asked to rate your leadership skills, what will it be?

My brother, I don taya. If you say presiding over FEC meeting is the new standard for leadership and track record, good luck. I hope the FEC meetings Buhari presided over has made him a leader to beat.
So its not part of your so-called experience you are clamouring for right just because it's not convenient for you ?
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by NapoleonHill: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2023
qtx:

So its not part of your so-called experience you are clamouring for right just because it's not convenient for you ?

Presiding over a few privileged meetings in the absence of the president is not the experiences I so clamour. He would, whatever the case is, still have to consult the president on critical decision.

I however mentioned track records, leadership, team building, etc. If they mean anything at all, he'd not lace Tinubu's shoes by those indexes.
Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by OAFMods: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
You have said nothing but nonsense
Osibanjo may have beta profile but not beta leadership quality compare than Tinubu.

Tinubu grew from family of leaders took time understanding leaders to improve himself. Imagine a SSG shutting out a VP from government, that is Osibanjo.

Now imagine that happening to Atiku to understand how pathetic Osibanjo is as a leader

qtx:

1 Like

Re: presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu by qtx(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
OAFMods:
You have said nothing but nonsense
Osibanjo may have beta profile but not beta leadership quality compare than Tinubu.

Tinubu grew from family of leaders took time understanding leaders to improve himself. Imagine a SSG shutting out a VP from government, that is Osibanjo.

Now imagine that happening to Atiku to understand how pathetic Osibanjo is as a leader

You just spewed outright balderdash bro. Ignorance of the highest order in practical display by you. You do not understand how government at the presidential level works. You are demonstrating what i term "executive ignorance". The powers of the VP are determined by the president, so it depends on who the president gives certain prvileges to on whatever is been considered.

You are sounding like if Tinubu was in Osinbajo's shoe he would have done magic and that's why i said you are speaking out of ignorance.

The Atiku that you are now praising as your mesiah, how did he end up with his boss and by extension the entire country?

Osinbajo is loyal to his superior and that is expected of any responsible subordinate. Osinbajo is not an agbero and does not reason like people in the category of your mental faculty.
The same way people like you in your circle blazed bullets, taunted all kinds of weapons, threatened people and subverted the will of ordinary Nigerians from voting their candidates of choice in efforts to bring in your own, is that same mentality you unfortunately expect every other person to approach governance with, which is very sad.

Osinbajo is too educateed to get involved insuch rascality like whoever you are looking at as your role model.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interrogating APC's Senseless Propaganda / APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Paris Attack; Releases Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.