Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify (22008 Views)

Wizkid Sets Record -1st Nigerian Album To Spend A Year On Billboard Charts / 'A Good Time': Davido's Album Hits 1 Billion Streams As Obama DMW Tackles Troll / β€˜A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Dexy4yah(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2023
Someone said you have to be a Yoruba singing artist if you want to conquer Lagos.
Rema didn't only conquer Lagos but he is global already.

Rema to the world wink

4 Likes

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2023
kestolove95:
A feet no elluppee people can Eva achieve...but if na drug SS no dey drag with dem

Rema is Igbo
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Prechgold1180(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’
Donjazzy and his mavin crew with their wack music.
They use their money πŸ’΅ to push their trashy songs into peoples ears
Girl, this your body e put my heart for lockdown
For lockdown, oh, lockdown
Girl, you sweet like Fanta o
Fanta o
If I tell you say I love you
No dey form yanga o, oh, yanga o
No tell me no, no, no, no
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

No offense this song sweet pass your destiny

3 Likes

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by kingimmade: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2023
congratulations
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by 1Alex: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’

Dont allow hate to kill you

1 Like

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Skyciel: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2023
Rema is doing great
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Skyciel: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Abagworo:

Rema is Igbo
Edo
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by omoluka: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Waqes900: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2023
JoeyNaza:

All these people that want to sound like they Sabi.
You don see stream farm before abi you even dey online ?
Just Calm Down alone has broken record for longest reigning song on India charts. 4 months.

The guy is doing well so rest.
Man went to the most populous country in the world and promoted his songs, anybody can do the numbers if the go to the India
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Kingpele(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Wow wow
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Kingpele(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Wow wow wow
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Abagworo(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Ckay already surpassed that long ago with an EP.
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by LegitWebsites: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’

Stop SIMPING.

Keep Your Evil and ILL Womanipulation Energy To Yourself.

Sensible Nairalanders Don't Need Such Evil Energy.

Why Not Use Your Own Stream Farming To Boost Your Prostituting Occupation?

You are here wasting your time.

For all I care; you are a man behind your phone screen who is just here to scam online simps that are like you.

How Many Nigerian Women Know About Stream Farming?

If they do; Over 90% of Them would have been using Stream Farming Tools To boost their TWERKING Lifestyle ONLY To PREY On Gullible and CHEATING Men Like Them.

What A Profile?!

Lazily and Mentally Enslaved To Live The Life of A Woman instead of Being The REAL Man That You Are.

"Stream Farming" Kee You There.

HogWash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Rahkman: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2023
timesupreloaded:
The only musician in Nigeria is lojay and the only classic album ever released in afrobeat is Gangster Romantic. Every other project are garbage πŸ—‘
lojay is very talented same as Johnny drille and others even fireboy ,but see ehn there is something called marketing ,if u market urself even if u no sabi sing anything and na just gibberish u dey talk for studio u go blow pass all the talented ppl for music industry,,icespice is a big case study

2 Likes

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by continentalceo(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’

Shattap! You obviously haven't listened to the album. Go listen to addicted before you Yap trash here.

1 Like

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by continentalceo(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2023
timesupreloaded:
The only musician in Nigeria is lojay and the only classic album ever released in afrobeat is Gangster Romantic. Every other project are garbage πŸ—‘

Save your opinion for other Cork suckers like you
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by franugo(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2023
timesupreloaded:

And lojay is who exactly? Never heard of him/her
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by enomakos(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Good
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by ebufa: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’

cos it is not Davido....! Leave Rema be!
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by ebufa: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Someone said you have to be a Yoruba singing artist if you want to conquer Lagos.
Rema didn't only conquer Lagos but he is global already.

Rema to the world wink

when did yoruba start singing pop sef! that genre has historically been dominated by mid west and Igbo artistes! you wan argue?

1 Like

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by obailala(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’
You're actually despising the success of their hustle.
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Love800(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Ruga
Buju
Black sheriff

These are my top three musicians
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Princedapace(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
Nigerians rule Africa music industry, you see Ghana and Southy only good in making noise on twitter

At least, in SA, if u have health emergency, u can call an emergency that woukd respond grin
In Nigeria, becus of no bed space sef, u fit die of ordinary malaria grin

2 Likes

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by 2x4iv: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Earn O'clock now with an update wey never cast!! $$ Proofs attached!!

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Jake420: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2023
Just when I was feeling him this morning with his Black πŸ–€ panther feature , Wake Up: he said" I talk say I be the future people say I dey cap but tell me anyone you see wey dey bridge gap" 🐎 AND THAT'S BARS, HARD FACTS we see today. He's truly a rising star with a prominent fanbase. Globally.
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Igor33: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Girl, this your body e put my heart for lockdown
For lockdown, oh, lockdown
Girl, you sweet like Fanta o
Fanta o
If I tell you say I love you
No dey form yanga o, oh, yanga o
No tell me no, no, no, no
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

No offense this song sweet pass your destiny
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dyou funny die grin grin
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Allisgud: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’
who tell u say na by money,even Chris brown have not reached 1 billion stream on Spotify, shey don jazzy get money pass am?

2 Likes

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Parachoko: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Devonelle:
Stream farming πŸ˜’
Rema is good

2 Likes

Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by Allisgud: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Benin pikin to the world,u will never hear him brag about it,I know the artist who will achieve this feat and nobody go hear word for social media
Re: Rave & Roses Becomes 1st African Album To Cross 1 Billion Streams On Spotify by bignero: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2023
omoyankee3:
Thanks to his collaboration with Selena Gomez. Sometimes it's easier and faster to succeed by associating with successful people

You have a point but then, if he was trash, Selena won't collab

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Country Makes The Best Music In Africa? / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Wizkid & Chris Brown Performing In Ghana (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.