Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? (34527 Views)

What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back / When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? / How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by enochogaga(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Letlovelead213:
No lagging

Even 14 lag with heavy multi task

1 Like

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by damzy88: 12:08am On May 01, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Ladies should be using iPhone not men I am currently using 3 android phones worth 500k, an hauwei, two Samsung, my next phone would be Samsung s23

I will only consider iPhone after I have explored all andriod top phones, then I will buy it for having sake

Lol@buy for having sake.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by lendahand(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2023
easytig:
You Sabi better android phone, not tecno and Infinix that are deceiving us with crappy thrash they call android phone.i used oppo a92 for a while last year until I gave my cousin whose previous phone was stolen ,I was impressed with it generally,it was a monster,big battery,superb camera,the processor was fantastic no hanging.planning to get a96 but the market price is making me think twice as I am using lgv50 and it is also great.
I have always hated techno and I can't ever go near any infinix/itel. The three are silly siblings.
Oppo, Xiaomi, Nokia are better products.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by haybhi1(m): 12:37am On May 01, 2023
Phemzzyx:
I have iphone 11 pro max and Samsung S10 5g
I prefer the Samsung 10x than the iphone
Iphone is over hype nothing special at all
I'm planning to sell my iphone 11...to get Samsung s23 ultra

Samsung s10 5g is my phone and my life almost feels whole, comrade ✌✌
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by etrange: 1:09am On May 01, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
No hanging…….it’s miles ahead of any device I ever used. Certainly worth the hype and noise..

I think the problem is that people compare iPhones with cheap devices that run Android. High end Samsung phones (which are mostly more expensive than iPhones) have no business with lagging. I use an iPhone and a Samsung phone. None has ever lagged. I personally prefer Android cause it's more user friendly and I do not have any other Apple device that would have highlighted the benefits of using an assembly of Apple products. I personally believe it's a matter of preference.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Letlovelead213: 1:11am On May 01, 2023
enochogaga:

Even 14 lag with heavy multi task
Chai!!
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Glock22: 1:31am On May 01, 2023
popweezy:
Lies from the pit of hell

Lol, phone that I’ve dumped in my wardrobe, why do I have to lie?
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Glock22: 1:31am On May 01, 2023
miketayo:

strongly doubt you

No wahala
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by AmuRubber(m): 1:31am On May 01, 2023
Timekeeper452:
and the the man with class walketh away. 😅. You are either the dumbest individual on this website or just trolling. Or living in a huge online fantasy world. Whichever the case, I do pray and hope your dreams come true. Legitimately of course.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Techbroz: 4:00am On May 01, 2023
WrathOfHadez:
you say S20 is snappier than a 13pro?

You're either lying barefaced or using a clone iPhone
Lol, I doubt you own any of both. Lemme try to explain.

The 120hz on the S20 and other high end android is superfast, you can feel this when you scroll through web pages and in app animations too. (Set your animations speeds to .5x in developer settings and trust me the 13 pro can't compare). On the iPhone it's more like 90hz, if you really own both the difference is like night and day.

Secondly face I.D..Face I.D is damn slow man, especially when used for locking apps like WhatsApp. That animation feels like forever compared to just using your finger print and boom you're in. Although it's more secure but damn who am I really protecting my phone from. The swipe up after unlocking to enter the phone is absolutely unnecessary in my opinion. That extra step makes it slower and trust me unless you really use both phones you won't notice how slower the iPhone is in day to day operations compared to others.

Please don't argue if you don't use both phones. Or do we talk about the boxy design of the recent iPhones that makes it even uncomfortable to hold for a long period of time? Jeez I miss my 11 pro. That new design just digs into your palm and over a long period of time you would start feeling really uncomfortable.

Everything I have written is from a user experience. I still own the both phones and a Macbook pro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by GoodLord95: 5:06am On May 01, 2023
My Infinix 4 gig ram 64 gig inner memory na baba, with Helio g35 mediatek processor and 2 screen, can your iphone do that. Na my phone and Redmi 9 be mate

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by huntax(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2023
Giving up android means I won't be able to keep up with my favourite TV shows again, for free.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Jaykid0x: 7:01am On May 01, 2023
eventainment:

Sure

How can I reach out to you
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by omolola15(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2023
happney65:

Cc Omolola15

I use 2 iPhone and the Samsung galaxy fold 4. I’ve always used android and iPhone since 2013. You know that na. But I still prefer the iPhone though. And I hate typing on android. That thing no easy.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by JGirl20(f): 7:10am On May 01, 2023
LeeMason:
Not like my iPhone is the latest one oh but I own an iPhone x. I bought a Sammy s21 ultra and I instantly forgot I have an iPhone too. On may 7th it would be exactly one year since I last stepped out of my compound with the iPhone X. It's just there in the drawer.
Please how much will you sell the iphone x😩?
My phone is almost dead
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Jungpablo: 7:17am On May 01, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
IPhone is for calls , while my Sammy is for the fun stuffs like games and 🎥 movie's.. I hate caring charger up and dawn.. so I minimise my iPhone usage to save battery for me...
But iPhone no easy to use sha... e dey chop data like mad.. no matter how u try to manage am...
try use better iPhone you no go dey carry charger up and down.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Goldbw122(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2023
MartinsD12:

Come out of it you are going too far, if I buy phontom v fold just know it will be for business not just because I want to buy phone
Nice ideal.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Esthered: 7:25am On May 01, 2023
Acidosis:

I don't think you know the full implication of classism cheesy

Some of these iPhone boys don't know s23 o. Many of them actually think that a stolen third hand iPhone 7 from computer village has more class than a brand new s23 or Xiaomi 12.

Nigerians and classism na like 5&6. The other day someone said "I can't date a man that banks with OPay."

From the perspective of classism, N500 in GTBank is better than N5 million in Opay account grin grin
Lol. I just remembered those that say Mastercard or nothing.
Happy new month sir.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by JGirl20(f): 7:28am On May 01, 2023
wallay77:
I recently switched back to android after using the iPhone X for 3wks…during the 3wks I was in total bondage..anything that will make me go back to iphone na chinko iphone 14 I go buy….iphone na trash I swear…just for show off nothing more
Please do you mind selling the x at an affordable price?
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by GChux1: 7:30am On May 01, 2023
21sailor:

Sincerely bros do you think there's any phone that beats iPhone in terms of camera?
I'm saving up to buy even if it's x or xs max cos I'm a fashion designer and camera is one thing I need so baad!
I'm currently using Samsung A03 and the camera isn't good.

You can rate the camera from 1-10 when comparing..
Thanks

Get a Google Pixel 4xl. It's even cheaper than the iPhone x. Yet more powerful and better camera
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by Ashawoman82: 7:32am On May 01, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Are you done ?

See you later nerd. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am done with this discussion. Don't quote me again

Cheers
dude just told u fact..how many all the multi millionaires I know don't use iPhone,when I say multi millionaires I mean men that own companies, with the nature of my job I happen to meet such men quite often and I tell u, they don't fancy iPhone..it's the Yahoo boys that are famous for using iPhone in this country ....by the way, Samsung is more ostentatious than iPhone go and make ur research, the only thing is that Samsung do produce low end and midbudget phones too, but go for their high end phones and enjoy the prestige it gives u.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by NoFucksToGive: 7:34am On May 01, 2023
Ashawoman82:
dude just told u fact..how many all the multi millionaires I know don't use iPhone,when I say multi millionaires I mean men that own companies, with the nature of my job I happen to meet such men quite often and I tell u, they don't fancy iPhone..it's the Yahoo boys that are famous for using iPhone in this country ....by the way, Samsung is more ostentatious than iPhone go and make ur research, the only thing is that Samsung do produce low end and midbudget phones too, but go for their high end phones and enjoy the prestige it gives u.

Jeez

Give it a rest already.

Cheers
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by eventainment(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2023
Jaykid0x:

How can I reach out to you
Check my signature
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 7:52am On May 01, 2023
Which of the samsung please ?
WrathOfHadez:
iPhone is miles faster than Samsung.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by donnurex(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2023
I don't want you to see me as someone that's not responsible...
I have been battling from trauma since last year November during strike( one of my friends introduced me to forex so I lost almost all my savings plus my school fees, I tried recovering the money through bet I lost the remaining money).

I don't know how I will go about it.
I'm planning on taking a year leave cos I don't even know what to do.
I have already raised 50k out of 190k
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by olu98: 8:08am On May 01, 2023
The only reason why I will choose iPhone over Android is UI. That's all
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by MrJames007: 8:14am On May 01, 2023
No need for this comparison. Just buy the phone (Apple or Sam) you like.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by OloyeVIII: 8:14am On May 01, 2023
Bloomfrancs03:
You are the one who is typing crap. Android mugu.
Thirsty piece of sh!t. you're some attention seeking hobo, get off my mention fvcktard.
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by 21sailor: 8:21am On May 01, 2023
litaninja:
Lol. No manufacturer makes tens or hundreds of units of devices. Simply put, everyone is using every device.

As regards talking about the Pixel pro, The question is where? Outside of naija, these devices are all well talked about /etc

One factor though is the cost of a new one, in addition Google is not trying to sell koolaid with gimmicks and "you'll feel better than others if you use this". If you like it you buy, if you no like, dem no send. lol

I think you can get any device used, but is it worth it?

It's because of finance boss and the more I wait the more the money becomes useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by JamOSneh: 8:26am On May 01, 2023
I no dey envy anybody but to be sincere nothing innovative Abt iPhone restrictions don too much on dat iPhone imagine I can't use any music of my choice for ringing tone except deir default ringing tone no b juju b dat, most of u using iPhone believe Android users are broke ND dey can't afford it, ND dat is not true
diogo23:

Jealousy is what you're suffering actually
Re: What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? by JamOSneh: 8:30am On May 01, 2023
Na still show off, some even dey buy iPhone 6 wey beta Android dey, 2 buy if u ask many of iPhone user wat is airdrop use for on iPhone Dem go dey look like mumu most expecially dose slayqueeen lolz
vickydevoka:

What of 2 camera iPhone

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 / Mark Zuckerberg, And Wife, Priscilla, Expecting Their Third Child (Photo) / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.