Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... (41282 Views)

Never Pay For Content Again! / Why Pay Money To Secure A Job When U Can Be In A Business Lik Chymall? Earn Dail / I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Pistolx(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

You're based in Kaduna?
Guy am based in kaduna, abeg show me way
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by oxiide22(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2023
Iykepromotion
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Abemy(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2023
telim:
The rule is this whenever anyone promise to mentor you on how to earn quick money online for a fee. Just Run for your life and protect your cash because you are about to get ripped off irrespective of such person race. The so called gurus comes from different race and background and all have one aim, ripping you off your hard earned money.

The gurus either earns little or nothing from the methods they claim to mentor but make more money off the noobs through mentorship fees.

you can earn decent money through affiliate marketing but you need good data by investing $$$ on trackers and traffic source before you can ever go green with your campaigns. You can also invest on free traffics method which involve spamming your affiliate link everywhere or SEO but this method takes a lot of time and energy to see decent earning.

Do not loose guard else you will get ripped off and get your time wasted. Anyone that earns good money online does not have time to provide a mentorship service.

You just made my day.

I have confronted them (acclaimed mentors) severally, asking them why they choose to mentor instead of marketing that products, or the money they claim to have made is the registration fee they collect, none have answered me, the only person (mentor) who partially answered in the affirmative was "Coach Chioma" she said "Like a business man u keep selling to make more money"

I then realized that, the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy.

6 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by jeff1993: 10:56am On May 01, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
The way dem dey sweet mouth u go feel say dem dey lick milkose sweet dey talk to you

Baba how u take remember this milkose sweet dat year??

3 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by udemzyudex(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2023
benzion72:
If I know how to make certain income I will be so busy making the money and not have time to teach others.
Most of this training is to reap people off of there hard earn money

Well most of them are scam but if we want to go with this your logic, nobody will teach anybody anything in this world.

4 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Oblitz(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2023
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think?
see this one. them don scam am tire. Na now your morning break abi?

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 11:01am On May 01, 2023
Jeferious:
My brother, business is secret. Na my mama tell me this one. If you cast your format, everybody go Sabi am, and e no go pay again.
na so.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by motionarena: 11:02am On May 01, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
Someone should come and teach me something. I need to make at least 25m naira before the end of the year.
Forex, affiliates and betting are out of it.

I can teach you d surest way

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:04am On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Lol.

If a human being was making money from something, the human will focus on making money by using the skill. The person wouldn't have time to teach people he doesn't know from Adam.

If someone you've not known before offers to teach you how to make money for a fee, be rest assured that the money the person is making is the fee you pay for tutorials.

It's a simple principle of life.
What of handworks like baring, phone repair...?

2 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Truthshscrazy: 11:11am On May 01, 2023
Tell dem o
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Blofeld(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2023
I lost my hard earned 45K to Expernaire on this matter. They sent me loads of useless materials that are impossible to follow through. They keep on showing you folks who have made millions from affiliate marketing like say na juju dem they use sell. Run from these guys, they are just scammers in another uniform. Once bitten twice shy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by dreamxhaser: 11:13am On May 01, 2023
Pistolx:

Guy am based in kaduna, abeg show me way

Okay you and lavylilly should drop whatapp digits for any of my old threads. Na just tips I go give una, you can work on there without paying a dime to anyone
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by HomeTutorsPro: 11:13am On May 01, 2023
motionarena:

I can teach you d surest way
I'm all eyes!
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by N3TRAL: 11:14am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

You're right here! I committed the fallacy of hasty generalization.

My statement shouldn't have been composed that way.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Truthshscrazy: 11:14am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

These skills (phone repair, Barbing,plumbing,autoelectrician, etc) are a necessary evil to be apprentice.
At least Person not buy ebook of 50k naira on how to barb hair or how to repair car grin grin grin Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2023
Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm, You no even no wetin you dey talk

Shatap..wind don blow your yansh open
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2023
iDRAW:
I agree. I am a victim of Walter Eyinnsya or water is the name. 50k lost in October 2022
If you got a course from Walter and you didn't make use of it, I think that's your fault.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:17am On May 01, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

These skills (phone repair, Barbing,plumbing,autoelectrician, etc) are a necessary evil to be apprentice.
At least Person not buy ebook of 50k naira on how to barb hair or how to repair car grin grin grin Mtchew
But go still pay money. I paid 52k to learn phone repair. When I realized it wasn't worth it, I had to stop for now to learn how to code.

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by emmalux2(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2023
What do u think when someone pay Facebook and YouTube to run adds. A Nigerian will focus on the money he is making than teaching others. They collect 1,000 each from many and display a staged managed dashboard to you.

Any course on sale is found free on YouTube

6 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:18am On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

You're right here! I committed the fallacy of hasty generalization.

My statement shouldn't have been composed that way.
Omoh, I thought I've left GNS 106 behind. It's still here😂

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by MisterKennedy(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2023
bestman09:
I've personally lost lots of money through buying online courses but the truth is that there are genuine courses too.
A course I bought in Aug 2022 for N50K is still working very well till today, though so much have changed in terms of the process.

Anything that have original will always have scam

Good morning dear

The course you bought in August you said that works, what is the course about? Affiliate marketing? Or something else?
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:24am On May 01, 2023
Jeferious:
My brother, business is secret. Na my mama tell me this one. If you cast your format, everybody go Sabi am, and e no go pay again.
The sun in the sky is large enough to dry everyone's clothes. If you are afraid of casting your format, then you are lacking in numerous ideas.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 11:26am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Omoh, I thought I've left GNS 106 behind. It's still here😂
nah OOU u go abi.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Jeferious: 11:26am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

The sun in the sky is large enough to dry everyone's clothes. If you are afraid of casting your format, then you are lacking in numerous ideas.
Idealist grin grin grin. Abeg cast your format make we use am. And no tell me to buy any book, because God go just punish your fingers once you type that nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 11:29am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

that's a big lie.u r playing with hunger.just ask urself why OPEC did not allow Nigeria to drill oil on offshore.cos the machine was specially made.and it was being monopolised that nobody should be allowed to produce the machine.silence is golden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by macho44(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2023
Prowriter1:
If you've ever spend money to buy courses online, you'll know they're many scammers involved. Especially in Nigeria.

So I have concluded to never buy these courses again.

1. Affiliate marketing courses
2. Make money online courses
3. Crypto courses

What do you think?
There's always an EXCEPTION, stop GENERALIZING

1 Like

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by dreamxhaser: 11:39am On May 01, 2023
Jeferious:
Idealist grin grin grin. Abeg cast your format make we use am. And no tell me to buy any book, because God go just punish your fingers once you type that nonsense

Bro, you too dey generalise things.

I know say scammers plenty, but everything I learned about freelancing was free.

No be Yahoo boys dey teach their fellow guys work for free?

Now let me help you understand better. The secrete is you teach them the process but you won't tell them what works for you.

E.g I have my secrets on both Fiverr and Upwork. They have been working for me, and I will never teach anybody. But does that mean I shouldn't teach anyone freelancing? NO

I will teach you the process, then i will allow you to discover what works for you. Mind you, I myself have to keep making research and updating my knowledge so I can keep up with the market.

My only advice to noobs is stop buying courses online, everything you need is on YouTube, and forums like Reddit and even Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
that's a big lie.u r playing with hunger.just ask urself why OPEC did not allow Nigeria to drill oil on offshore.cos the machine was specially made.and it was being monopolised that nobody should be allowed to produce the machine.silence is golden.

That's totally different. I'm talking about bringing up ideas from within. Whichever way you choose to see it sha.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2023
lolu2019:
nah OOU u go abi.
No, FUTA. I'm still in school.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 11:44am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

That's totally different. I'm talking about bringing up ideas from within. Whichever way you choose to see it sha.
nah still the same.all nah survival.they are milking our resources.therefore making us to buy from them.do u know how much the foreign countries operating those equipments are being paid daily.
Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by Oyindamolah: 11:44am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

What of handworks like baring, [b]phone repai[/b]r...?
The best skill to learn check out easyfix, they ONLY take females

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... by lolu2019: 11:44am On May 01, 2023
4Humanity4All:

No, FUTA. I'm still in school.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary / Wow Job After A Big Disapointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.