Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online (3419 Views)

Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by NwaIdeato: 8:36am On May 01, 2023
First thought that comes to mind after seeing this crisply beautiful picture is: is this in Europe?

https://twitter.com/adannaadaka/status/1652389132432285699?t=xLK9cvBqVUHQYV5Zn-KrYw&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by money121(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2023
Seen
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by NwaIdeato: 8:40am On May 01, 2023
Better pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by obiekunie01: 8:57am On May 01, 2023
i dont understand this picture!

ARE THEY DOING THEIR LESBIANISM IN SIDE CHURCH??

Uwa mmebi!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by successmatters(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2023
grin

Beautiful tribe
Beautiful people
Beautiful region

Thank God I am from here.

16 Likes

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Madmohamed123: 9:28am On May 01, 2023
obiekunie01:
i dont understand this picture!

ARE THEY DOING THEIR LESBIANISM IN SIDE CHURCH??

Uwa mmebi!

they are mama and daughter

9 Likes

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Ciromaminna: 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Beautiful structure
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by obiekunie01: 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Madmohamed123:
they are mama and daughter

MAMA AND DAUGHTER KWA!!

how can mama and daughter be doing that??

uma mmebi!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Lanretoye(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2023
It is Europe,dey fool yourself...some of them quoting me can’t even see the sarcasm in my comment.
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Mindlog: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
It is Europe,dey fool yourself.

Go to All Saints' Cathedral Road, Onitsha and you will see the structures there!

12 Likes

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by BossGerald: 11:21am On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:

It's very obvious that you've never visited any Catholic or Anglican cathedral anywhere in nigeria...its called "cathedral " for a reason.

I'll invite you to St Patrick cathedral Awka, to go see architectures.

10 Likes

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by nazicartel(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
na so e deh always be for all Anglican and catholic cathedrals. Even in your ilorin. Not only in the East. If not because of how unkept Lagos is,, that CMS area should have been like a tourist spot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by CandidAdmin(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
Never knew Onitsha is dis developed
Check my siggy, drop something
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Mitchy49(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
This is The PETER OBI's effect.

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Mitchy49(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Stop begging, go and work. Go to the site and carry blocks. Thank me later. See how u publicly displayed ur acc details on ur signature. You're unwise.
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Jcoleworld911: 12:52pm On May 01, 2023
BossGerald:

It's very obvious that you've never visited any Catholic or Anglican cathedral anywhere in nigeria...its called "cathedral " for a reason.

I'll invite you to St Patrick cathedral Awka, to go see architectures.

Also CKC Aba is one of the beautiful cathedral in west Africa

6 Likes

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Jcoleworld911: 12:55pm On May 01, 2023
The whites finished work at that All saint cathedral, Holy trinity cathedral is also another edifice that’s very beautiful and not forgetting CKC Aba

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Racoon(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2023
Nice natural scenery. shocked Meanwhile, why is mama and daughter doing that shit?
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Kapeter(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2023
Catholic, Anglican, Methodist and some others are known for beautiful structures all over the world. There is a certain Catholic uni here in IB, If i take picture inside and tell you say na abroad you self go believe.
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by NoToPile: 2:04pm On May 01, 2023
Orthodox churches always build wonderful structures especially the much older structures.

Catholic, Anglican and the likes.

Wonderful edifices, they spend money on the cathedrals. Very fine.
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by kenny714433(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Also CKC Aba is one of the beautiful cathedral in west Africa

The first time seeing CKC Aba, I decided that anytime I'm travelling to Aba again, I must stop there to take pictures. Guy, it would pass for any European Cathedral.

I just love Gothic and ancient European Architecture

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by BigCowHornn: 5:45pm On May 01, 2023
obiekunie01:

MAMA AND DAUGHTER KWA!!

how can mama and daughter be doing that??

uma mmebi!

In the USA where I come from a lot of mothers kiss their kids right on the lips. Latinos especially

There is kiss and there is kissssss

A lot of igbos have one leg in the USS
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by 4Play(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:

You saw people standing in front of open gutters and concluded this is in Europe?
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Putinofrussia: 6:11pm On May 01, 2023
NwaIdeato:
First thought that comes to mind after seeing this crisply beautiful picture is: is this in Europe?

https://twitter.com/adannaadaka/status/1652389132432285699?t=xLK9cvBqVUHQYV5Zn-KrYw&s=19

Are they lesbians?
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by dinachi(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Lesbians everywhere!
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Freebills12: 7:14pm On May 01, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Lanretoye:

Travel No!
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by MXrep: 8:00pm On May 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
That's the Anglican cathedral in Onitsha
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Ttipsy(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2023
The girl looks so yummy
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by Father0fjesus: 9:08pm On May 01, 2023
There's nothing spectacular here
Re: Check Out A Beautiful Scenery Of Onitsha That Is Trending Online by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:04pm On May 01, 2023
CandidAdmin:

yes
It very develop than the overrated slum called Lagos and brown roof Ibadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai And His Wife, Aisha Ummi Garba Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / Justice Alfa Belgore, Emerges As Acn Governorship Candidate In Kwara State / FG To Spend Less On Salaries To Reduce Deficit - Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.