Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu (18476 Views)

Election: Hon. Tony Nwulu Tasks Nigerians On Vigilance Over Fake New Naira Notes / Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by Ogiame: 9:37am On May 02, 2023
olas24u:

I know your plans is for me to be banned ,I have engaged this way and when I write something that hurts I am reported and banned.it won't work for you today.
Stop your silly hate towards the Igbos, I have a reasonable and beautiful Yoruba wife, am from Delta, stop your stupid hatred.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by olas24u(f): 9:38am On May 02, 2023
Ogiame:
Stop your silly hate towards the Igbos, I have a reasonable and beautiful Yoruba wife, am from Delta, stop your stupid hatred.
She has missed road ,she will be chased out and all properties confiscated and children chased on the street after you pass on.She has made a bloody mistake.
Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by Ogiame: 9:39am On May 02, 2023
olas24u:

She has missed road ,she will be chased out and all properties confiscated and children chased on the street after you pass on.She has made a bloody mistake.
Lol, she's not like your mom. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by olas24u(f): 9:43am On May 02, 2023
Ogiame:
Lol, she's not like your mom. 🤣🤣🤣

Not everyone will be born smart to make better choices .
Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by PreyingMantis(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2023
olas24u:
You won't change my argument, firstly you are not a yoruba ,he his not yoruba.Get that into your head..
Now all yorubas are welcomed in any part of yorubaland .
Thirdly,most of lagos west is ijebuland,ijaiye ,abule egba etc are settlements of yorubas from other places who settled in lagos.Tony nwulu is a rogue,he was empowered with lagos money,and made contacts, connections using lagos slot and then went to imo state with the loot.
Af0nja you have no argument.

Nigerian Federalism recognizes only STATES and not ethnicity. Your status in Lagos as a migrant from Ogbomosho cannot be different from the person that came from Kano. The only person who might be allowed to have a little say is the indigenous Lagosian and I'm 100% certain you're not one

1 Like

Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by dealerman(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2023
Don't be misguided by this post. Achonu is not the legitimate candidate. The faction the produced Achonu didn't have the legitimate power to conduct any primaries and going by Labour Party continuation.

If you doubt me, can anyone ask Achonu to produce his certificate issued by INEC as the winner of the primaries.

If labour makes the mistake of fielding Achonu, he will be disqualified by the court, even if he wins the governorship. Only a few people understood the plot to deny Imo state a credible candidate from LP.

Chief Ikechukwu Ukaegbu is the legitimate flab bearer for LP.
Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by olas24u(f): 9:58am On May 02, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Af0nja you have no argument.

Nigerian Federalism recognizes only STATES and not ethnicity. Your status in Lagos as a migrant from Ogbomosho cannot be different from the person that came from Kano. The only person who might be allowed to have a little say is the indigenous Lagosian and I'm 100% certain you're not one

Your forefathers brought the system to us ,and that is why you don't want regional government o fiscal federalism, always shouting fake biafra that includes other people,s land.when you see a true lagosian in lagos,tell him to face, that he is not a lagosian and see what will come up.
Re: Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu by PreyingMantis(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2023
olas24u:

Your forefathers brought the system to us ,and that is why you don't want regional government o fiscal federalism, always shouting fake biafra that includes other people,s land.when you see a true lagosian in lagos,tell him to face, that he is not a lagosian and see what will come up.
Af0nja rest in Jesus name! You no get talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / Agboola Ajayi Meets Mimiko, To Run Under ZLP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.