Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy (22034 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
Na God get power.

Oluwa lo ni glory , if i want think am...i go get headache...lol...the bills and spending no be here.

The antidote to unemployment is here.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

This is how i turned one product to a 6 figure business.

> >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

To become a reseller, contact me privately for wholesale deals.

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Tonytonex(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2023
Yungmil:
For me I earn 20k a month, am a single guy living in a single room in Abuja, where I pay 36k yearly.

It has not been easy anyway even though am a graduate ooo chaiiii....

Please share yours
you are not in Abuja.

You are in a village.
36k yearly? 🙄

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Watcharena: 3:21pm On May 02, 2023
Lighthouse50:
My salary disappears shortly after i receive it. Times are hard.
mine disappear just few days before I received it

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by adubam(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2023
chrisdstar:
I can only but imagine how the average Nigerian is able to survive. I'm a medical doctor, I have 2 jobs, my basic salary in my main job is 250k, and I earn 150-200k from the second job (locum) depending on how many days I work there. But still, life isn't easy and this makes me wonder how Nigerians earning below 100k are able to survive.

I still can believe you earn this low as a medical Doctor. That's some Doctors tax in my clinic

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by gfelo(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2023
i and my friend just finish discussing this, BIRTH CONTROL is the way out for Nigeria

EKONGKING:
Doing absolutely fine ,
I had just 2 kids like my father and will provide for best .

Only people multiplying like cockroaches saying it God will that we multiply will lead to never ending poverty and children will grow with broke poverty mindset.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by tonicyril: 3:24pm On May 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
No pity for any Nigerians
Wow I can't imagine we brought upon ourselves tinubu's administration after what we have been through in Buhari's tenure of we regretting and in pains
A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes that it is gonna mean Nigerians are sick

And he is going to be celebrating any bad news of suffering, killing and banditry

Even useless gotv is increasing their price every day...upon all they keep on showing only useless matches like osasuna vs ameria

Exactly what am saying until we step into the polling unit without tribalism and petty sentiments we will continue suffering

Hypertension will kill u if u don't forget tinubu matter

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Fut9ure: 3:25pm On May 02, 2023
tonicyril:
Hypertension will kill u if u don't forget tinubu matter

Hypertension will kill me

But we will see who poverty will kill

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 02, 2023
Omoh I broke gan , nah tallesty1 be dey feed me since buhari became president cry
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by leyo4me: 3:26pm On May 02, 2023
God is at the top of our living
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by tonicyril: 3:27pm On May 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Hypertension will kill me

But we will see who poverty will kill

Mumu..u tink everybody is a pauper??

Sidon there dey look, people are making monies

For Ur info, me and u no be mate, I am not in the circle of poverty u tink everybody are.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
Weedhustler:
Lie kill u there, which house can u pay for 36k in Abuja? Even in lugbe/kuje village u can't get a house of less than 150k...mugu shift.
Gwagwalada, paso,bako,akwandodo, kwali, kuje, abaji, even for lugbe trenches e sure me die say you go see! 🤷‍♂️

The guy fit dey right.

11 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by thesilentman(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
Yungmil:
For me I earn 20k a month, am a single guy living in a single room in Abuja, where I pay 36k yearly.

Please share yours
I earn an average of 80-90k pm.But since i av a woman with 2 kids then there's little difference between ur pay and mine.

6 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by scanner1000(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
Stevengold:

Graduate 🎓 20k
This country sha.
Look for a side hustle to add to that. Perhaps a skill,trade. Except you want to remain a single.

I'm a crypto p2p trader and It's a skill I learnt, I tell you, I earn more than my salary sometimes.

Pls I'm interested and how will I contact u

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by millionboi2: 3:29pm On May 02, 2023
Weedhustler:
Lie kill u there, which house can u pay for 36k in Abuja? Even in lugbe/kuje village u can't get a house of less than 150k...mugu shift.
thy is oga, no talk wetin you no know. He said one room.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by ravensckar(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2023
blacksam01:

who todnu lagosnis more expensive to live than awka, in Anambra state...a self con there at awka is now 350k for a decdnt house not in porch area oo...

food nko..? forget story...naija don cast. no where is safe..i go therr, i run
Don't bother yourself replying them. Let them continue with their fallacy of hasty generalization, e go clear for their eyes. Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain don start. cheesy cheesy

Lagos wey be sey, you go see one room wey no cost. You go see Pako house if you want to. Mama put food full every bus stop. Aside transportation, every other thing in Lagos can be negotiated if you sabi how e dey go. But you know their problem? Person wey dey earn small go wan live large.

For my office, most of my colleagues na fast food of 3k a plate dem dey eat. Me? Ajegunle man wey get sense pass tortoise, my food no dey pass 400H. Shebi na to belle full. cheesy cheesy

One guy even opened his mouth wide to say he doesn't wear a shoe less than 20K. I just laughed at him and continued my work. As my father would say; 'Na end of the year we go know who dey work and who no dey work'. cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Fut9ure: 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
tonicyril:

Mumu..u tink everybody is a pauper??

Sidon there dey look, people are making monies

For Ur info, me and u no be mate, I am not in the circle of poverty u tink everybody are.

Can we go on and post the building we are staying?

You know the funny thing about Nigeria

We that are living comfortably are the ones sane and pitying you guys
We are the ones trying to ensure that Nigerians and Nigeria becomes great

Like i said if you are shy 🤭 posting the pictures of your house then message me privately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by davidtemi(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
I received 150k salary alert on Saturday, na 32k remain like dis

9 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by dazzlingd(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
Yungmil:

Please share yours

20k per month.
That’s no salary. That’s the real definition of peanuts

I’d advise you look for something to do with your life asap

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by mikaael(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, whenever I'm broke I'll just call any member I know has money and tell them that I saw the enemy burying them in the dream and they'll need to come for prayers with a certain amount of money.

Once they come, I'll pray for them and pocket the money. I cannot come and kill myself.

This I have seen.

Your cup will be full one day
Fake prophet grin grin

This i have seen

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Dave444: 3:33pm On May 02, 2023
Stevengold:

Graduate 🎓 20k
This country sha.
Look for a side hustle to add to that. Perhaps a skill,trade. Except you want to remain a single.

I'm a crypto p2p trader and It's a skill I learnt, I tell you, I earn more than my salary sometimes.

Can you please train me in this thanks
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2023
Yungmil:

Please share yours

Nawaoo! It's quite sad to see a graduate earning #20,000/month.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by blacksam01: 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
ravensckar:
Don't bother yourself replying them. Let them continue with their fallacy of hasty generalization, e go clear for their eyes. Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain don start. cheesy cheesy

Lagos wey be sey, you go see one room wey no cost. You go see Pako house if you want to. Mama put food full every bus stop. Aside transportation, every other thing in Lagos can be negotiated if you sabi how e dey go. But you know their problem? Person wey dey earn small go wan live large.

For my office, most of my colleagues na fast food of 3k a plate dem dey eat. Me? Ajegunle man wey get sense pass tortoise, my food no dey pass 400H. Shebi na to belle full. cheesy cheesy

One guy even opened his mouth wide to say he doesn't wear a shoe less than 20K. I just laughed at him and continued my work. As my father would say; 'Na end of the year we go know who dey work and who no dey work'. cheesy cheesy

hhahahaja....brotherly i so much love ur style...

i guess say a why common lose of job afyer 6years of work, them don broke in 3months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Tallesty1(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
Persephone1:
Omoh I broke gan , nah tallesty1 be dey feed me since buhari became president cry
grin grin grin

No vex

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
Yungmil:

Please share yours

That 20k is too much for you. You are not supposed to receive more than 10k.

To the Urcheeeens & Zoombeees who always paint good images about the Demons destroying hellhole. Una see una life for outside. A whole Being receiving Miserable 20k for a whole Month lol.

They will come here to tell you how Nigeria is the best thing to have happened after Sliced Bread Invention😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by tonicyril: 3:36pm On May 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

Can we go on and post the building we are staying?

You know the funny thing about Nigeria

We that are living comfortably are the ones sane and pitying you guys
We are the ones trying to ensure that Nigerians and Nigeria becomes great

Like i said if you are shy 🤭 posting the pictures of your house then message me privately
grin grin grin

Potential Cambodia prison inmate dey brag grin

Wetin house u dey live got to do with bn able to afford proper amenities and still provide for both ursef and Ur family with ease.....
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by lendahand(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
ravensckar:

na your papa born you! Imagine salary earner bragging about the quality of shoe he wears and eating 3k fast food that can inflict him with cancer. Real bosses no dey lau Lau...

9 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Fut9ure: 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
tonicyril:
grin grin grin

Potential Cambodia prison inmate dey brag grin

Wetin house u dey live got to do with bn able to afford proper amenities and still provide for both ursef and Ur family with ease.....

Wait na...hahaha

Make we show our wealth small na

Make we just display am small

Our environment we live
My TV alone will shock you

But still we comfortable individuals want every Nigerians to do away with tribalism and religion sentiments

But the poverty stricken individuals don't want to move forward

If you think am lying just go out there and do your research
You will find out that those supporting tinubu and immersed in tribalism are suffering

Okay no need to go out there and do your research

Make me and you do the competition
Am a sane Nigeria edo origin to be precise

Come down here in Edo and see my environment then we will also check your environment

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by IjeBos(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
DevilsEqual:

How does this relate to the thread topic

Are you so daft that you dont know when to wail and when not spew gibberish that are irrelevent to the topic of disccusion?

If Obi presidency would eradicate poverty in the whole Nigeria, then all Anambra residents during his administration should have been millionaires by now

The government and the conditions it creates (lack of security, lack of infrastructure, lack of monetary policy) that inhibit Economic growth is the reason why a graduate is earning 20k a month. Your argument is that the system is trash so let's continue with the same policies and party that brought us here. Nigerians great failing is that it seems it's people are comfortable suffering the bare minimum livelihoods they eek out.

How can anyone anywhere earn 20k a month? How much does a bag of rice cost let alone other expenses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2023
Tonytonex:
you are not in Abuja.

You are in a village.
36k yearly? 🙄
You think say everywhere for Abj na groove life? 🤣
Obob, trenches mount. Places wey be say na gbagyi dey run level! 😁

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? / Shell To Cut Over 9,000 Jobs As Oil Demand Slumps / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.