Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy (22037 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by CBR100: 10:17pm On May 08, 2023
BamBella:

Honestly bro, I keep wondering why people earning less than 100k would decide to birth 4kids Especially now that the Country is experiencing an economic meltdown.

Having high number of kids is one reason poverty would continue to ravage Africa, especially Nigerians.

dey deceive yourself ...
.if you Lyk no even marry, poverty way go visit u go visit u
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Emeka71(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Sleep in the tution center
I believe so that is what I'm going to do because I shall be going to unique Professional Tutors somewhere at Government Secondary school at Zone 4.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by BellaTheDuke: 4:44pm On May 11, 2023
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by yomi531(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2023
BellaTheDuke:
good day, u don get any car?
Boss I never see ooo
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by WorkaholicB(m): 5:19am On May 12, 2023
Suffering and smiling is what they average Nigerian is good at.. The economy is nothing to write home about but we prefer tribalism over the entire good of the country.
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by BellaTheDuke: 3:53pm On May 13, 2023
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Lighthouse50: 9:04pm On May 13, 2023
OChimex:

Why won’t your salary disappear when you voted APC?
confirm all these and hold fast on that which is the truth.
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Lighthouse50: 9:08pm On May 13, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:

I thought I'm the only one passing through this. God will help us
We plenty o
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by shotuns: 7:56am On May 17, 2023
@OP , I respect your doggedness, Abeg, where can i get the Noiler chicken and Fulani chicken you mentioned.? Thanks

Its not easy o, but I dey spread my tentacles everywhere.

Hubby just had a salary raise,thank God!
I'm a business woman/ entrepreneur and into anything wey go add change,so I be freelance agbero.

So, I get one small land for house wey I take dey rear domestic goats, 5 is heavy, like 4 Ewure dey down wey don dey smell iru iru, so meat no be my problem just incase babablu Bleep up SURELY! I go soon put knife for one throat wey just break one of my big bucket because him won 4ck him mama! angry

NA SO I call carpenter, him nack chicken cage that can take capacity of 50, i buy noiler and broilers DOC ,throw put,run light buy feed keep dey train them.The one wey to disturb I give am DOGOYARO, if e no survive ,good news for my bingo. Some i dey sell off because my hubby don begin call me broiler as my body don dey full.

I come still add Foreign turkey join 3 female one male.

As kerosene dey go up, I reason say charcoal too go go up, na so January wey every dry, I go village market see as sellers sit down dey look no customer. I priced one bag of charcoal 2700( something wey them dey sell 3500), na him I first carry 2 bags, then 1 week later another 3 bags)

So right now, gas dey, charcoal, dey, electric cooker dey. I like the charcoal self because he dey help my broilers stay warm.

I don book for one fulani woman to bring Fulani local fowls for me like 5 that one go just dey parade up and down dey born.Them dey tall fat, fulani fowl breed good die!

For the small land wey remain, I plant ugu, scent leave, egusi, waterleaf, okro, curry leaves.

I still rent another 100by50 call aboki last week to clear am then put ridges, so that place na for corn, then groundnut and beans. Another land wey person get for my side I won call the man weda him fit give me embarassed, I plan to put yam that side.

Last December, I travel 22, then on 26 wey I no say moto full ground as nobody dey return back na him me enter road back, so transport cheap die to carry foodstuffs.

My MIL no happy but I use style promise her say I go show Easter and I go dash her earring tongue

Na so I pack yams ehn! Omo I paid less than 5k to move this yams, I reach my base begin cut yam soak for water, as the harmattan wey enter February dry am, na so I grind, that one full rice bag(almost50kg).

So food no be problem!
Agbado still dey!

Before salah i wake go village market go buy tomatoes, As I buy the tomatoes na him I see shombo and tatchell wey heat cash small and the farmer just they select am, me just use style as the agbero wey I be price am, omo! I clear EVERY! UPGRADED AWALAWA. The onions wey rain beat wey go spoil before them but am for trailer, I clear almost half bag.

Na so I dey smell like fowl cage when I reach house.My husband don laugh tire dey shout " Which kind woman wey I marry?" " WHERE did you get all this from"!

Story...

I begin watch and cut onions o because na raining season we dey, I grind am, at the end of the day, na three custard medium sized bucket he full, the remaining I dash one of my stupid friend wey no gree get sense.

As for the tomatoes,shombo and tatashe, omo even if I get 5 children he go carry me reach 4 months. I have a double chest freezer so every xey well blocked.

So when my neighbours dey speak through their nose, dey complain how 100k no dey reach for one month for house runs, me go dey tap my feet, a bottle of chilled ogogoro for my front, I go follow them dey agree.
I no dey tell people wey dey form how to get sense.

Oh! I forget to add,
* whispers*

I dey buy firewood specially to dry up those UPGRADED BASKET OF FARM AWALAWA.
Una dey expect say make I use my gas or charcoal take dry full basket of tomatoes?I DEY MAD?!

I rather use the 'excess 'money buy one crate of Heineken put for fridge.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by oxiide22(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
Saviola86:
I have two sources of income that combine give me about 80 - 100k weekly, but I still struggle to live well.

I don't drink
I don't party
I don't womanize (I am a one man one woman guy)
I am single
I don't even have clothes
Like I live a simple life.

My rent is just 400k a year which is what I can earn in a month yet I still struggle to save.

My money goes into feeding, tips to my mom, tips to my fiancee and transportation in Lagos. That's all.

I can't even boast of 1m in my account.

I just tire
br
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by adubam(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
oxiide22:
bro please help me with 5k

Lazy Nigeria youth. Instead of you to ask him how he earns that weekly; you are there begging for 5K.
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by oxiide22(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2023
adubam:

I am not
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by oxiide22(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2023
adubam:

Lazy Nigeria youth. Instead of you to ask him how he earns that weekly; you are there begging for 5K.
uncle help me with
Re: How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy by Rinoxy: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm

My salary is well above the average but still it barely takes family of 6 to the next paycheck
What's the average salary range to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? / Shell To Cut Over 9,000 Jobs As Oil Demand Slumps / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.