Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) (6945 Views)

Rema - Charm (Official Music Video) / Justin Bieber – Yummy (lyric Video) / Lyric Video : Mbosso – Ate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 1:58pm On May 05, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

grin grin Answer the questions and stop wailing .... No one wants to hear your fairy tales
go sleep.
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 2:03pm On May 05, 2023
Oghodua:
take your ogogoro weak brain argument away from my mention, I live in Edo, you can stay up to six months, you won’t find an Edo Ijaw, if you have population indeed, nobody can marginalize you, you would be the one marginalizing people

The entire Etsako tribe is about 12 percent of the population of Edo state and they have three full local government, the owan has about seven percent of the population of Edo state and they have two local government. You can’t marginalize a tribe that is peopled

Are these not your superweak communities with about 200 people per community in Edo state, The settlement of the Ijaws is unarguably the most sparsely populated in Edo state. You call every settlement of 50 persons kingdom, sick people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sWKmIKBg5c

You couldn't have said it better bro .... grin you schooled that brat real good
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 2:04pm On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:
go sleep.

cheesy grin go win elections for you imaginary 5 states abi 50 kingdoms na grin grin mad people
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 2:06pm On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:
Ijaws in edo are more than you people

Insects grin
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 2:10pm On May 05, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

cheesy grin go win elections for you imaginary 5 states abi 50 kingdoms na grin grin mad people
which election?

Ijaws are in 6 states not 5 states.

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 2:31pm On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:
which election?

Ijaws are in 6 states not 5 states.

grin grin Ehhn go and win elections there na mad insects
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Ezyp(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

grin grin I know say people from your place dey very dull but guy you collect trophy ... Let me entertain your stoopedity Abit grin Pls name the ijaw owned LGA in Edo State and the Ijaw LGA Chairman okay no let's make it easy name one Ijaw ward councilor in Edo..... Let's even make it easier now name an Ijaw LGA Chairman in the imaginary 5 states so called Ijaw ppl are found !!...... You Insect!

You dey find free history class abi? Shame on you. Okorofo go use Google. At least na only data you go pay for. Or let me guess, you be Gen Z?
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 12:50am On May 06, 2023
Ezyp:

You dey find free history class abi? Shame on you. Okorofo go use Google. At least na only data you go pay for. Or let me guess, you be Gen Z?

Keep that mouth shut Insect!! With your tiny brain like Bayelsa grin
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Ezyp(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Keep that mouth shut Insect!! With your tiny brain like Bayelsa grin
Oh you think I am from Bayelsa? I pity you.

Gen Z
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Evboesi: 10:56am On May 08, 2023
[[/b]
Tukpa8:
edo is not one ethnic state...I am [b]edo
too....
warri north is not Edo you imposter

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 1:12pm On May 08, 2023
Evboesi:
[[b][/b]warri north is not Edo you imposter
I drink ogogoro? where do you see me said warri north is in edo state?

go sleep make de ogogoro clear for your eyes
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Evboesi: 3:07pm On May 08, 2023
Tukpa8:
I drink ogogoro? where do you see me said warri north is in edo state?

go sleep make de ogogoro clear for your eyes
a low brain nigga that likes feeding on alcohol, those are two different posts made by you. in one post, you said you are from Warri north, in another post you said you are from Edo state

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 4:33pm On May 09, 2023
Evboesi:
a low brain nigga that likes feeding on alcohol, those are two different posts made by you. in one post, you said you are from Warri north, in another post you said you are from Edo state
why don't you asked simple question?
you asked simple question and get enlightened,.then you know what you don't know....you added to your knowledge..

I am from Warri North delta and Ovia south edo state....it is like this because my place in the border of the two states....so get brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANDY BLAZE: "Chop Life" (Audio) / Should "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo Have Been Banned? / Video: Omawumi – Hold My Baby Ft. Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.