Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg (65799 Views)

Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by helinues: 8:45am On May 02, 2023
Hyperchi:

Na notable site post am, u can help ur ignorance and click the link

Hahaha

We all know the magic behind the disappearance of the meat in the mouth now.

Datti, Okowa, Aisha Yeshufu and co would be having a joint protest about their acclaimed rigged election in USA in a week or so.

Connect the dots now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Ofunaofu: 8:51am On May 02, 2023
angry
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by SenatePresdo(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2023
helinues:
No be this same op created a thread about interpol looking for Adamawa REC which he ran away after his ignorance was cured.

Why do some of you people like to embark in futility exercise. Make una be productive with una time so that you can be useful to your community

You mean OP or Bloomberg?

Everything no be fight.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2023
When will this man enter headline for good thing?

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DatNiggaDaz: 9:04am On May 02, 2023
I can see that the supporters of Tinubu and Apc are defendimg the corruption and looting of funds from the owners of Lagos State.

When will they acquire such houses in London,instead of squatting in a face me i face you mosquitos infested quarters.

When you try at least to free them from their slavery, they shout go back to your village while they deal with poverty in hell. grin

This life eh, is not balanced at all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Racoon(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2023
Another corruption scandal loading.Tninub and family is just an embodiment of everything morally wrong for a country.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Christistruth02: 9:06am On May 02, 2023
Did he just pay the $10.8 Million to Deutsch Bank or was it Deutsch bank that sold the Property to him?

Because if the Deutsch bank sold the Property to Seyi Tinubu why is it being painted as if

It was not the Deutsch Bank that was directly involved with the looter and his laundered funds and Property

Apart from all that the mentioned former owner Kola Aluko was Petroleum Minister Dieziani Madueke’s

hand bag boy who helped her launder her looted Money to the UK, it is common knowledge

This means that the Deutsch bank was involved in the Laundering of looted Oil Money from Nigeria

https://punchng.com/court-hears-fgs-n1-8bn-suit-against-diezanis-allies-nov-23-2/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/237538-third-man-named-diezanis-alleged-1-7-billion-u-s-corruption-case.html?tztc=1

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Penguin2: 9:10am On May 02, 2023
helinues:

Are you not the person who always claiming penguin the wise of bird bla bla. So you couldn't read the news and comprehend it before posting it on NL. I thought you claimed you are exposed? Interpol looking for Adamawa REC like wtf

Can you tell Nigerians how Buhari resurrected while Jubril was repatriated back to Sudan?

Same logic question

Can you stay on the topic? And not put both your two hands and two feet in your mouth at once?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Reality3080: 9:10am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I posted a news piece as reported by Peoples Gazette and you say I misinformed? Take that to Peoples Gazette.

About Tinubu, I’ve told you that I’m a man principle and I don’t care if Tinubu rules Nigeria for 8 years, I will always be here to remind the world that he’s a criminal, a drug baron, a liar, and represents everything wrong in a society; that he’s the worst of us who got to where he is through establishment of a criminal structure.

Prepare to have me around for a long time holding Tinubu’s scrotum.

Now, can you tell Nigerians how Seyi Tinubu made $11million dollars to buy a property in London?
if u like tell us tinubu killed everyone in your village, we still like him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by helinues: 9:13am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Can you stay on the topic? And not put both your two hands and two feet in your mouth at once?

Stay on paid article?

Isn't this part of the planned protest in USA by PLP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by bfemi960(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

So was the property listed for sale? So because the property was once owned by someone involved in fraud the property should be burnt?

Now buying property is now a crime? What should be investigated is that if the fund used to buy the property is fraudulent. If not, then go to hell.

If EFCC list a building for sale and I bought it. Does that means I did wrong because the house was once seized due to fraud?
Bro u get sense
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Corrupt people everywhere

Would you have been happier if another Billionaire (Peter Obi) bought it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by bfemi960(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I can see that the supporters of Tinubu and Apc are defendimg the corruption and looting of funds from the owners of Lagos State.

When will they acquire such houses in London,instead of squatting in a face me i face you mosquitos infested quarters.

When you try at least to free them from their slavery, they shout go back to your village while they deal with poverty in hell. grin

This life eh, is not balanced at all
Who wan save person from slavery. Just dey cry
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DatNiggaDaz: 9:20am On May 02, 2023
bfemi960:

Who wan save person from slavery. Just dey cry
why are you pained when you are not a slave

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by bhella10: 9:21am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I posted a news piece as reported by Peoples Gazette and you say I misinformed? Take that to Peoples Gazette.

About Tinubu, I’ve told you that I’m a man principle and I don’t care if Tinubu rules Nigeria for 8 years, I will always be here to remind the world that he’s a criminal, a drug baron, a liar, and represents everything wrong in a society; that he’s the worst of us who got to where he is through establishment of a criminal structure.

Now, can you tell Nigerians how Seyi Tinubu made $11million dollars to buy a property in London?
Asiwaju have had enemies in high places. Abacha IBB OBJ GEJ these men needs no introduction. Asiwaju defeated them all. What can a low budget riff raff like you possibly do to an Asiwaju as a sitting president? Oga pity your wife and kids.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by plaindealer: 9:30am On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Ewwww. How nasty can you be.

Why are you sharing your gay fantasies with us?

Btw, it's kind of ignorant to think they actually paid that amount upfront in cash, such transactions are always through mortgage and installment payments stretched over time.

I wonder why you people are always acting as if it's by force never to make sense or desist from insulting our collective intelligence with your lame talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Burchester: 9:31am On May 02, 2023
Wow
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Obi2saveNigeria: 9:44am On May 02, 2023
That's the same rotten family some condemned subhumans are still supporting. Tinubu is regarded as a drug lord globally, now his son is also known as a money launderer.

No democratic country in the world, not even in Africa, will allow such disgusting family to rule them. Someone like Tinubu can never be allowed to rule in Ghana, South Africa, Egypt or even Kenya etc. So, why would Nigeria allow such rogue to rule it?

Is this country that bastardized?

Cursed are those that support this criminal because of tribalism or religious sentiments. It shall never be well with you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DaddyJapan(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2023
So Seyi Tinubu gains controlling shares in Aranda at the age of 26, just around the time Oyetola (Aregbesola's soon-to-be Chief-Of-Staff) gave up directorship of the company, and then proceeds to purchase a property that had been acquired via dubious means by its previous owners.
And some reprobates, blinded by their loyalty to the current President-elect, feel Nigerians have no right to ask probing questions?

We are in for a long ride, I swear.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by MadamExcellency: 10:18am On May 02, 2023
The Tinubu family Money Laundering scheme is a crime that APC Government overlooked while chasing their partner in crime Diezani Madueke who contributed to APC and Buhari's campaigns in 2014 while she served as petroleum minister.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:23am On May 02, 2023
Meanwhile APC miscreants here never see money to buy bathroom slippers grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by vengertime: 10:24am On May 02, 2023
Thiefnubuu have destroyed Nigeria image patapata

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:25am On May 02, 2023
He's a big man normally. They were already seeing 2million dollars in his account as far back as 30 years ago
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by naturefellow(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Since the property is in U.K, if any fraud is committed then U.K government will investigate and prosecute Tinubu son.

Since the opposition especially obidients do not trust Nigerian law system, it's there chance to nail tinubu in British courts
petty thief supporting notorious criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by gasparpisciotta: 10:26am On May 02, 2023
Tinubu’s family is rich no doubt
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by paskal16: 10:27am On May 02, 2023
Normally we know say tinubu na thief
His money ain’t clean

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by naturefellow(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You mean OP or Bloomberg?

Everything no be fight.
LOL. Helinues is a nutcase. Avoid him like a plague.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by SenecaTheYonger: 10:28am On May 02, 2023
That’s my president and his family 😍

I’m a proud Nigerian
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Nnemuka(f): 10:28am On May 02, 2023
Lol...
Them never enter the fraud has already began...

More grease to Tinubu's family greed! They are on steriod! Sell off the country make everybody rest grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Popeonah(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

I think that should go back to you. However you make it less stressful for you, his father is one of the richest black man alive. You can do your findings.

So sad you guys don't read. The OP rushed to.post rubbish thinking he is doing great. I fear for you guys future
You are either a big ignorant monkey or you are a fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.