Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg (65801 Views)

Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Kukutenla: 7:57pm On May 02, 2023
Aquila99:

Now. I think this argument is now sounding childish. So diezani dat was Min of Petroleum is now to be compared to a private investor. Continue twit
Private investor indeed.
If Diezani who worked and rose to position of executive director in Shell can't own properties in Nigeria and abroad without being labelled a thief. But Seyi who is only known to own advertising firm in Lagos through his father can own £11m properties but is not a thief.
Tell me how well your brain is working.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Shikini: 7:59pm On May 02, 2023
Terrible
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by abeylee001: 8:01pm On May 02, 2023
The sky is enough for birds to fly without touching each other . You people should face your business or you don't have job. Attention seekers. Later you will talk about Seyi Makinde.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by onuman: 8:04pm On May 02, 2023
EFCC'S first assignment should be: what was the job and income of Tinubu's son, Seyi Tinubu, when the house was purchased?
All the efforts of local and international collaborators to remove Bola Tinubu from the purchase of the house must come to nought in a normal country with unbiased crime investigation unit.
All efforts to impose a most corrupt CON man, Tinubu, as president of Nigeria, if achieved, must bounce back negatively upon everyone in Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by seguno2: 8:12pm On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:
The son of the President-Elect of Nigeria, Oluwaseyi Tinubu’s company is being reported to be enmeshed in an $11million London property scandal; as reported by Bloomberg Africa.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-02/a-1-8-billion-oil-probe-a-london-mansion-and-nigeria-s-next-president?srnd=politics-vp

Maybe his personal tax returns showed enough money for such purchases
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Aquila99: 8:13pm On May 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

Private investor indeed.
If Diezani who worked and rose to position of executive director in Shell can't own properties in Nigeria and abroad without being labelled a thief. But Seyi who is only known to own advertising firm in Lagos through his father can own £11m properties but is not a thief.
Tell me how well your brain is working.

Is tinubu not ur father's agemate, wen he was making money were was he. Now ur towing same line ur father did. Hating and crying over another man struggle. I hope ur offspring don't follow dis generational pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Kukutenla: 8:19pm On May 02, 2023
Aquila99:

Is tinubu not ur father's agemate, wen he was making money were was he. Now ur towing same line ur father did. Hating and crying over another man struggle. I hope ur offspring don't follow dis generational pattern.
Lol. Such an idiotic statement
Since we are comparing fathers, where was your father when Tinubu was making money as well?
And where is he now to save you from becoming Tinubu's internet rat who is mentally enslaved to worship the man and his family?
I hope your offspring don't follow this pattern of sychophancy. Even idiots should take a break once a while
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by AfonjaConehead: 8:48pm On May 02, 2023
Coneheaded structures don't give a dammm,they are more interested in the happenings and affairs of the 5 Igbo states especially Anambra and Abia. grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DaddyJapan(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Werey, you don copy and paste without proof reading again. "Oyetola, Aregbesola's soon-to-be chief of staff"?. Lol

Uncultured nincompoop of no known address, you sabi read at all?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by learnedman(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2023
Tinubu! another Abacha loading grin shocked loot like hell and die in office grin shocked
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by FEGNO: 9:16pm On May 02, 2023
Una neva see anything yet. Continue defending the indefensible. God punish all of una
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Brush1: 9:25pm On May 02, 2023
BAT’s presidency will experience corruption, and represent everything negative. This country is in a mess. God God God, please show up and let them come to the realisation that you alone decides what happens to any human.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by AfonjaPriest: 9:44pm On May 02, 2023
If this could happen when the criminal is not in power, you need not stretch your imagination to see what would happen when the criminal is fraudulently sworn into power.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by AfonjaPriest: 9:50pm On May 02, 2023
taylor88:

Papa never enter office pikin don dey steal millions of dollars that his online miscreants never see before

All of you defending Tinubu which of una can boast of $1million?

Tinubu is a mad cocaine sniffer

A urinating machine that should be hanged on live TV

I spit on his head

Baba, please spit on his head.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 10:14pm On May 02, 2023
DOptical:

He has his own law firm, so why not? His elder brother was a medical doctor in abroad too. His father isn't a poor man either. Are you saying the three of them plus their wives can't gather 11m to buy a property for all of them?

Tinubu's children aren't some riffraff. Even his nephew is a well educated successful man.. they're successful professional people.

That's not what I asked you.

1. how does Tinubus son being a barrister automatically mean that he can afford an $11m property?

2. can all nigerian barristers who got their own firm catering to legal dispute, tax dispute etc.afford an $11m property?

3. Tinubus daughters also spent a combined $4m on 2 condos in new york. are they also barristers with their own firms catering to legal dispute, tax dispute etc.?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by melody20: 10:18pm On May 02, 2023
Why is tinubu eyes always looking up but why
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by tinsel: 10:44pm On May 02, 2023
OP, it is time you look for a job. Stop disgracing yourself here everybody. and Prince of Lagos have learned their business here and went home to face the business of feeding their families and you are here everyday disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by GreyLaw(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2023
Majesty7:

I think that should go back to you. However you make it less stressful for you, his father is one of the richest black man alive. You can do your findings.

So sad you guys don't read. The OP rushed to.post rubbish thinking he is doing great. I fear for you guys future

The father is a criminals. A bloody thief. He was almost hungry when he came back to Nigeria. He didn't have much. His Jones came from looting government coffers and obviously his illegal business. I know Nigerians don't care so long ad the thief is from their tribe. You people are terrible in that country.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by GreyLaw(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

1. how does Tinubus son being a barrister automatically mean that he can afford an $11m property?

2. can all nigerian barristers who got their own firm catering to legal dispute, tax dispute etc.afford an $11m property?

3. Tinubus daughters also spent a combined $4m on 2 condos in new york. are they also barristers with theor own firms catering to legal dispute, tax dispute etc.?

Even Falana who's one of the greatest lawyers alive today would find it quite tough to cough out $11m cash to buy a property. But some boy whose father is a thief can.

Those Americans and Europeans must call us stupeed. They have tried their very best to reveal these things but we still have louts in black skin supporting their oppressors.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by OChimex: 11:08pm On May 02, 2023
othermen:
Our own Hunter Biden.

Dont even compare hunter to a satanic criminal. See, no one can take millions of dollars from tax payers money, else the country will boil.

The corruption you hear in America is money from donations in disguise of charity, bribe and gifts/favors.

No way you can steal tax payers money here from govt coffers.
Are you kidding, the country will be locked down until you are arrested.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by DrMuzungu(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2023
melody20:
Why is th1efnubu eyes always looking up but why

Naaaah, the real question is: WHy do his eyes always look like he is a monitor lizard?!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by LastProphet: 12:33am On May 03, 2023
Majesty7:

So was the property listed for sale? So because the property was once owned by someone involved in fraud the property should be burnt?

Now buying property is now a crime? What should be investigated is that if the fund used to buy the property is fraudulent. If not, then go to hell.

If EFCC list a building for sale and I bought it. Does that means I did wrong because the house was once seized due to fraud?

Don't worry some of us know Seyi very well through his closest pals, be patient your eye will clear. If you think Diezani them stole them stay tuned, we pray his father reign on the throne
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by kayjay69(m): 3:32am On May 03, 2023
TINUBU is a British and US KOMPROMAT, nothing will come of this unfortunately.
The UK is a very very corrupt country, their corruption works for the extremely rich, it is not a coincidence that virtually all the stolen money across the world finds its way through the London Financial system, one way or the other.
Obidients shouldn't concern themselves with news such as this, they should focus on battles they can win.
EKONGKING:
Since the property is in U.K , if any fraud is committed then U.K government will investigate and prosecute Tinubu son.

Since the opposition especially obidients do not trust Nigerian law system, it's there chance to nail tinubu in British courts wink
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by fashrola(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2023
plaindealer:
A legitimate company bought a house legitimately so what is the problem?

Do, you pandora people not have anything better to do with your meaningful time as usual?

The election is over, you lost woefully, but you are still laboring in vain.

Poor pandora and his minions..

grin grin

Definetely a jobless youth like you with no hope of a good three square meal a day will come online to defend criminals as usual.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Trustedpronet: 6:56am On May 03, 2023
You guys must be joking. Seyi is definitely leveraging on his father's influence. You can't have a father like tinubu and be broke. Someone was asking seyi's occupation... His Father's business alone is a big occupation. How I wish I'm tinubu's son.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by dubra: 7:00am On May 03, 2023
Welcome to the real thievery republic
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by Hokage001(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2023
taylor88:
Which kind twist of headline be this?

Tinubu son bought $11m property with stolen Nigerian fund

You dey go write another thing

If it was obi now una for change the headline for worse

I said it here yesterday how a man who left office over a decade was able to attain billionaire in dollars title

They attacked me, now tell me what’s Seyi occupation to acquire $11million property

Nigerians una don enter one chance with a criminal family called Tinubu

Why una get this very low mentality sef
So you really think Tinubu family source of wealth na drugs

Lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by swaggerjack: 5:14am On May 27, 2023
taylor88:
Which kind twist of headline be this?

Tinubu son bought $11m property with stolen Nigerian fund

You dey go write another thing

If it was obi now una for change the headline for worse

I said it here yesterday how a man who left office over a decade was able to attain billionaire in dollars title

They attacked me, now tell me what’s Seyi occupation to acquire $11million property

Nigerians una don enter one chance with a criminal family called Tinubu
Two chance
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by swaggerjack: 5:15am On May 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Corrupt people everywhere
They will be worse than the IBB and Abacha family combined in plundering the nation.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by swaggerjack: 1:58pm On May 27, 2023
Penguin2:

I posted a news piece as reported by Peoples Gazette and you say I misinformed? Take that to Peoples Gazette.

About Tinubu, I’ve told you that I’m a man principle and I don’t care if Tinubu rules Nigeria for 8 years, I will always be here to remind the world that he’s a criminal, a drug baron, a liar, and represents everything wrong in a society; that he’s the worst of us who got to where he is through establishment of a criminal structure.

Prepare to have me around for a long time holding Tinubu’s scrotum.

Now, can you tell Nigerians how Seyi Tinubu made $11million dollars to buy a property in London?
Always speak the truth and let the Devil be ashamed.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg by swaggerjack: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
He will soon buy a $100 million mansion through his offshore corporation Aranda Resources.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.