Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use (1338 Views)

Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 / Eating After 6pm Dangerous To Health - Experts / Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by mrtalktrue(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2023
Hey guys,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZH-SZwduU

Recently, Aproko Doctor @aproko_doctor did a great post on the use of nonstick cookware, and we wanted to build on that topic to discuss the safety of other popular cookware materials. While nonstick cookware has been associated with health concerns due to the use of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), it's important to note that other materials like aluminium and stainless steel also have potential health risks.

Aluminium pans can leach into your food, particularly if you're cooking acidic foods like tomatoes or lemon juice. This can pose a risk to your health, as high levels of aluminium in the body have been linked to neurological disorders. Stainless steel, while not as concerning as aluminium, can still corrode and potentially leach small amounts of nickel and chromium into your food.

So what is the healthiest cookware option? Titanium is a popular choice among health-conscious individuals because it's incredibly durable and non-reactive. Saladmaster 316 is a great example of a titanium cookware brand that uses high-grade surgical stainless steel with titanium to create a cookware set that is safe, non-toxic, and long-lasting.

We hope this information helps you make informed decisions about the cookware you use. Remember, investing in high-quality cookware is an investment in your health and wellbeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by Houseontherock1: 7:06pm On May 02, 2023
Nothing seem to be safe on planet earth! The titanium pot makes a lot of sense but how many people will be checking for titanium pot in the market? Besides, they'll start putting it on every aluminium pots and pans just for the money! How about we just cook with mud pots?

2 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by muyico(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2023
Maybe we wil go bk to our olden day mud pot!

2 Likes

Re: These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by mrtalktrue(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Nothing seem to be safe on planet earth! The titanium pot makes a lot of sense but how many people will be checking for titanium pot in the market? Besides, they'll start putting it on every aluminium pots and pans just for the money! How about we just cook with mud pots?

With the pot test, you can be able to differentiate between titanium and aluminium pots and pans. I'll do a video to explain that
Re: These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by Authoreety: 9:49am On May 03, 2023
Really.
Re: These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by Olachase(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2023
I agree with this man, I buy pot 4 months ago before I know the pot Don day chop
Re: These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by Houseontherock1: 12:51pm On May 03, 2023
mrtalktrue:

With the pot test, you can be able to differentiate between titanium and aluminium pots and pans. I'll do a video to explain that
Waiting for your video patiently
Re: These Kind Of Pots Are Very Dangerous To Use by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2023
Olachase:
I agree with this man, I buy pot 4 months ago before I know the pot Don day chop
You don go buy "awusa t'ere mmanu" pot 😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Medicine / Fake Cigarettes Hit Nigeria / Cant Go More Than 1 Round Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.