Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS (2544 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / IPOB Strikes Again Beheads Police Man In Abia State PHOTOS / NEWSBREAKING: Boko Haram Kidnaps Another Set Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2023
DiscoverID:

Just shut it! Typical of you guys, why not deal with the message and leave the messenger? Aren't you concerned that sambisa forest is far more peaceful than your region?

No....You STFU! If you weren't thickheaded and so overcome with hatred for Igbos' you'd have realised he's doing just that.....dealing with the message! You see all the criminality going on all over Nigeria, yet in your demented mind you reckon the south-east is the most insecure!
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by DiscoverID: 1:17am On May 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

No....You STFU! If you weren't thickheaded and so overcome with hatred for Igbos' you'd have realised he's doing just that.....dealing with the message! You see all the criminality going on all over Nigeria, yet in your demented mind you reckon the south-east is the most insecure!

What a tool you are. I live here in alaigbo, and the brave ones that can come has to disguise using old Toyota cab drivers. This place is a total mess.
And again, this region is the most insecured & most violent place to live in nigeria and all you hypocrites are bothered about is Tinubu and lagos while overlooking the total chaos going on here.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by raskymonojendor: 2:07am On May 03, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Chinmamanda when you need her most

You nor go hear kpim.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by juman(m): 2:33am On May 03, 2023
Oh.
These people dont see that their region is in mess. They allowed thugs to hold their throats.
They cant visit their villages in peace anymore. Envy, jealousy take over their region.
Criminals are their real dominating leaders. They kill anybody anytime they like.

They maybe blaming jagaban for it.
While they live in peace in tinubu controlled lagos, but they get kidnapped and killed when they go to their region.
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by juman(m): 2:38am On May 03, 2023
Maybe nigerians should deport all of them to their region to go and fix it.
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by juman(m): 2:44am On May 03, 2023
I didnt envisage they could do this to themselves.
I predicted they would behave in this kind of way many many years ago.
But I thought they would do it to minority tribes that join them to form biafra.
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Ofodirinwa: 2:52am On May 03, 2023
"Fake news" - Donald Trump

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:59am On May 03, 2023
DiscoverID:

What a tool you are. I live here in alaigbo, and the brave ones that can come has to disguise using old Toyota cab drivers. This place is a total mess.
And again, this region is the most insecured & most violent place to live in nigeria and all you hypocrites are bothered about is Tinubu and lagos while overlooking the total chaos going on here.

If perchance you do live in 'alaigbo', then you must be one of those bigoted non-Igbo security personnel living in one of the police, army or DSS barracks! Probably one of those engaged in murderous false-flag operations in the region and having multiple monikers with which you use to carry out your online anti-Igbo campaign! YOU ARE NOT IGBO!

Dude, how is Alaigbo a mess in comparison to say the muslim core north or south-west!? Tell me!

I know what the intention of this useless thread is....and it attracting the usual Igbo-hating monikers in droves, when their own neck-of-the-woods is no better, says a lot! See the jobless fool whose posts are two posts above mine....posting a series of posts on top Igbo matter when his own region is crying out for his attention!

The bolded says all that needs to be said about your hateful, impostor ass! Why do you want Ndigbo not to comment on Tinubu or Lagos!?
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Lifestone(m): 3:14am On May 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

If perchance you do live in 'alaigbo', then you must be one of those bigoted non-Igbo security personnel living in one of the police, army or DSS barracks! Probably one of those engaged in murderous false-flag operations in the region and having multiple monikers with which you use to carry out your online anti-Igbo campaign! YOU ARE NOT IGBO!

Dude, how is Alaigbo a mess in comparison to say the muslim core north or south-west!? Tell me!

I know what the intention of this useless thread is....and it attracting the usual Igbo-hating monikers in droves, when their own neck-of-the-woods is no better, says a lot! See the jobless fool whose posts are two posts above mine....posting a series of posts on top Igbo matter when his own region is crying out for his attention!

The bolded says all that needs to be said about your hateful, impostor ass! Why do you want Ndigbo not to comment on Tinubu or Lagos!?
I think we should condemn evil irrespective of where it happened.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by nedu666: 5:28am On May 03, 2023
Fake news. The man was abducted by men dressed in police uniform, bullet proof who have been caught.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Brek: 5:28am On May 03, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Keep defending bad things. You that know pls tell us
You ignored the question and went with a foolish reply

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Brek: 5:29am On May 03, 2023
DiscoverID:

Just shut it! Typical of you guys, why not deal with the message and leave the messenger? Aren't you concerned that sambisa forest is far more peaceful than your region?
You ignored his question and started insulting him/her see how ignorant you are. Bloody unity beggar

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by nedu666: 5:34am On May 03, 2023
DiscoverID:

Why don't you stfu and mind ur business. Busy body. U can relocate to sambisa since its safe. Losers

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by DiscoverID: 5:45am On May 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Rubbish epistles. Listen, you tool, I roll with those that you can only see on your TV or view their Instagram hamdle and wish you can have the opportunity to be opening their car doors.
You can keep crying all over nairaland.com, but igboland is totally messed-up.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by ZUBY77(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2023
Hpesoj:
OyigboUpdate, I've gone through your post and I identified a pattern. I'm just curious. How do you come to the conclusion that the killings/kidnapping are carried out by IPOB or ESN?

Secondly, and most importantly, are you saying prior, say from 2014 when IPOB gained prominence, there have not been killings and kidnapping in the SE?

Meanwhile, you keep using IPOB, ESN and unknown gunmen interchangeably. How were you able to create a link between unknown gunmen and ESN. I thought if you believed they are ESN there is not need to introduce 'unknown' there.

I'm just curious.

Thats exactly his life mission, career, achievement and everything. Encourage him instead. We are glad he found his calling.

In few years time, he will be here begging people to send him money .

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by ruggedtimi(m): 5:53am On May 03, 2023
Hpesoj:
OyigboUpdate, I've gone through your post and I identified a pattern. I'm just curious. How do you come to the conclusion that the killings/kidnapping are carried out by IPOB or ESN?

Secondly, and most importantly, are you saying prior, say from 2014 when IPOB gained prominence, there have not been killings and kidnapping in the SE?

Meanwhile, you keep using IPOB, ESN and unknown gunmen interchangeably. How were you able to create a link between unknown gunmen and ESN. I thought if you believed they are ESN there is not need to introduce 'unknown' there.

I'm just curious.
boss leave all this talk ....and travel to the east. U go tell me if your heart no go beat. Kidnapping/murder cases have since increased after this Ipob/ESN started their rubbish

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:20am On May 03, 2023
Who still takes Oyigboupdate serious again? We all know he's part of them.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:29am On May 03, 2023
udede:
The kidnappers have been caught and the shocker is that they were all members of the Nigerian police.

On second thought let me even try and upload the video

Which members?
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:31am On May 03, 2023
americanigga:

Instead of you to cry out for help, you are here posting nonsense. It's probably because you have not lost any member of your family you have hand to post rubbish. By the time the whole of SE becomes a refugee camp your eye will clear

U dey mind ipob terrorist?

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by udede(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Which members?
i am serious send me your watssap number and i will give you the video. They were caught and paraded by the Nigerian police.
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Brek: 6:52am On May 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
boss leave all this talk ....and travel to the east. U go tell me if your heart no go beat. Kidnapping/murder cases have since increased after this Ipob/ESN started their rubbish
Your not in the east self
Show me the photos of IPOB doing the criminal activities and tell me the names of the people who killed the girl

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Hpesoj: 7:06am On May 03, 2023
DiscoverID:

And you think I'm from the SE? Lol cheesy

Meanwhile, so you mean Sambisa forest is more peaceful than SE? Lol

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Hpesoj: 7:14am On May 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:

Well, I'm just curious because I don't understand the fixation. I don't need to travel to the SE to understand the insecurity in Nigeria. My LG in NC is currently an hotbed for terrorist activities.

The reason why is asked is simply. You know since the police became lazy to investigate crimes, and the media aided them by calling criminals "unknown gunmen" many miscreants and individuals have hide under the coverage of the name to commit crimes since they believed the police and Nigeria will end up blaming "unknown gunmen" or IPOB.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Hpesoj: 7:17am On May 03, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Keep defending bad things. You that know pls tell us

I'm very sure you didn't read my comment. How did I defend any "bad things"? I was only asking a question and you're here foaming at the mouth.

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Afamed: 7:29am On May 03, 2023
Sudan and Eastern states , only God knows , the one that is worse now
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Reality3080: 7:56am On May 03, 2023
udede:
The kidnappers have been caught and the shocker is that they were all members of the Nigerian police.

On second thought let me even try and upload the video
u self know say na lie u dey lie

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by udede(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2023
Reality3080:
u self know say na lie u dey lie
you are free to believe that

Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:19pm On May 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

And you think I'm from the SE? Lol cheesy

Meanwhile, so you mean Sambisa forest is more peaceful than SE? Lol

Yes it is
Re: IPOB Strikes Again Kidnaps Another Business Man PHOTOS by Hpesoj: 1:28pm On May 03, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Yes it is
One question, have been to Borno or even Sambisa forest before?

Obasanjo Compares Nigeria And Congo, 47 Years After / Cameroun, Nigeria To Jointly Exploit Bakassi Peninsula / Gory! Pictorial Of Officer Killed…as Bomb Explosion Rocks Kaduna