Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago (42644 Views)

Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video) / Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Desmond Elliot Hangs Out With Corpers In Lagos, Shares Adorable Moment With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by FavouredNK: 11:33am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All these boys doing other shady things and disguising as musicians or comedians ehn, their secrets will be exposed soon. Who even know this one and he's already buying house

Learn to rejoice with people when God blesses them instead of bad mouthing. God only blesses people who admire good things, when you are doing bad belle for others it means you don't need it and God won't bring it your way.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All these boys doing other shady things and disguising as musicians or comedians ehn, their secrets will be exposed soon. Who even know this one and he's already buying house

CKay is a global musician and the income from online streaming of his hit single Love Nwantiti.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by alingo2013(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Because your lazy farther didn't build a house doesn't mean others can't, congratulation ckay you've been one of Nigeria's finest vocalist. God please let my house too be completed this year
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by litaninja(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2023
This same house design again?

Fira09:
Singer Chukwuka Ekweani popularly known as CKay is the latest landlord as he recently acquired a property.

The Love Nwantiti crooner took to social media to share a photo of himself in his new mansion, alongside the building he lived in many years ago.

he captioned the post

CKAY
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by cedricksly: 11:38am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you shouldn’t say such about people like ckay, dix guy has paid his dues. Might be doing other shady tinx which I know not, but can his music career afford him this and his LIFESTYLE? BIG YES!!!!! go to his YouTube page u will understand better, as well as his Instagram. No week that guy doesn't go to at least half a dozen show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by 234daniel2010(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Them plenty for Lekki, most of them are Yahoo boiz singing rubbish to create brand Identity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Dshocker(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Are you aware that musicians collect N1m-N100m per show in Nigeria?

Even zazu, aka portable charges fee ranging from N1.5m to N4m per show.

With a single hit song, you stand to make about N30m to N100m in a month.

So calm down, think and research before you write.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2023
Dshocker:

Are you aware that musicians collect N1m-N100m per show in Nigeria?

Even zazu, aka portable charges fee ranging from N1.5m to N4m per show.

With a single hit song, you stand to make about N30m to N100m in a month.

So calm down, think and research before you write.
Is that your car in your dp?
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Lithiumite: 11:54am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

At least congratulate him and stop the bad belle .....if he is then caught for any illegalities,you can then give him the full lenght of your tongue but till then just shut it!!
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Dshocker(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is that your car in your dp?

Stop under rating musicians...

I am even surprised he bought this type of house for someone his status.

This house are for upcoming musicians.

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Mrsoft3(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Stop hating, you didn’t question what he was doing when he was broke just small house and a car you Dey complain and calling all sort of name.

If shady things are easy go and do it.

I wonder how it will be when it’s your turn, there is an opportunity that can change a man’s life overnight.

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by tosynAB(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No vex , how are you doing and how was your night. Anyways married people like you Dy enjoy una night we'll 🤣
Spoilt bwoi
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Menclothing: 12:16pm On May 04, 2023
Work hard and pray for grace

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LeeSmart: 12:18pm On May 04, 2023
Majesty7:

Even buying of property at 15 is a great achievement BUT is the source legit? If not, it is not worth celebrating. We just wish the owner what he did to acquire such property befalls him in ten folds. Not a curse.
There is nothing wrong in celebration but let's celebrate honest living. Thank you
Aiit noted sir
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Christistruth02: 12:23pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ma'am no one needs to knw u b4 u can acquire a property. At 25 i got ma 1st house nd got married daht same year (3years ago). Learn to celebrate people or wish dem well make ur own for no pass you.
Good morning

There is a drug dealing and Crime epidemic among Nigerians

And Drug Dealers and Criminals love to pretend to be Legitimate

Nigerians need to separate the real from the fakes

Eg Hushpuppi and invictus

People had Celebrated them for years before they were exposed as Criminals

God allows us to experience some things because he wants us to become Wise

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by IVORY2009(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You were and still in legit business, speak for yourself and leave these yahoo boys disguising as musicians or comedians out of your defense mechanism. I know what I'm saying

Many of them doing illegal stuff and cover up with music, look at what Koko masters pa said about him some years ago, doing white powder business,and no one investigated it, others are naira melody doing yahoo yahoo, and he has bought big houses with it, he covers up with music too, I also discovered that Pdaddy and biggie in those days in Us were into drugs, using music to coverup.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 04, 2023
IVORY2009:

Many of them doing illegal stuff and cover up with music, look at what Koko masters pa said about him some years ago, doing white powder business,and no one investigated it, others are naira melody doing yahoo yahoo, and he has bought big houses with it, he covers up with music too, I also discovered that Pdaddy and biggie in those days in Us were into drugs, using music to coverup.
And they want to have my head for saying the truth here, I don't know why it's so hard for people to say the truth as it is.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Remudiagan: 12:28pm On May 04, 2023
More wins brother
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by IVORY2009(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And they want to have my head for saying the truth here, I don't know why it's so hard for people to say the truth as it is.

Am telling you, people just hate to hear the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by law001(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Joker 🃏
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Angrygoat: 12:40pm On May 04, 2023
Na yahoo. Useless idio t. Na yahoo plus rituals. Whi h nonsense music he dey do. Hw many albums he don sell,e don win Grammy b4. Abegi. Get out .idiot t. Efcc go still burst u.

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Joeyfizzo: 12:43pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
do u even know Ckay at all? Only that his hit song can buy 10 houses

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by mordred44: 12:51pm On May 04, 2023
My baby my valentine
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Laughingkk: 1:02pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ma'am no one needs to knw u b4 u can acquire a property. At 25 i got ma 1st house nd got married daht same year (3years ago). Learn to celebrate people or wish dem well make ur own for no pass you.
Good morning

You fail to tell the world what you did to make your money,and you are saying we should learn to celebrate success both legal and illegal SUCCESS abi?

Don't fall to also tell the world to celebrate TINUBU for his success oo
Hypocrites and ritualist everywhere forming legit

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by chiedozie198100: 1:04pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So h don't know who ckay is.
Person wey dey get hundreds of million streams for him music.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by sprints1: 1:19pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I no know maybe na the love nwantiti song make am buy the house. Even at that e no fit buy the house. Na chocolate city get 85% of the profit. Person wey never sing pass one hit song din buy house. E fit buy the AMG sha but the house mba na lie. Unless na mortgage but outright he never pay full e sure me that. Emiliana song sef no blow watawi sef no blow. Low budget Rema
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by sprints1: 1:22pm On May 04, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
do u even know Ckay at all? Only that his hit song can buy 10 houses
go ask am how much he make for the music audu makori people go gree give am correct share to buy house. Lol. E be like you know music industry.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by drkhenny: 1:33pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Good morning
Congratulations. But you forgot to indicate what you do to get your 1st house at 25.

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LeeSmart: 1:49pm On May 04, 2023
Laughingkk:

You fail to tell the world what you did to make your money,and you are saying we should learn to celebrate success both legal and illegal SUCCESS abi?
Don't fall to also tell the world to celebrate TINUBU for his success oo
Hypocrites and ritualist everywhere forming legit
Alright heard u man, just try to lookup a particular thread i created like that, i indicated what i do for a living there. I am sorry if u felt offended by my comment.
Stay blessed bruv
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by acorntree(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2023
drkhenny:

Congratulations. But you forgot to indicate what you do to get your 1st house at 25.

We are finished in Nigeria. People celebrate anything relating to money without questioning the source. No morality again! See how they are attacking the lady up there. Whether he acquired it legitimate or not, no offence in asking about his source of wealth. So many fraudulent musīcian, pastors, politicians, etc
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by fortunateme: 2:06pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

I knw most times at night my wife do wakeup to pray or breast feed the baby
Which of the baby? Small child or MAN child often called by the wife? Cos man too the suck at night oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.