Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago (42633 Views)

Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video) / Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Desmond Elliot Hangs Out With Corpers In Lagos, Shares Adorable Moment With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LastProphet: 2:16pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ma'am no one needs to knw u b4 u can acquire a property. At 25 i got ma 1st house nd got married daht same year (3years ago). Learn to celebrate people or wish dem well make ur own for no pass you.
Good morning

Is it common to acquire your house at 25 if you're not given the money by your parents or you doing something shady? Is it common in Nigeria? Do we know what you did? So we should just take it because you claimed so?

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Mozegee: 2:17pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All these boys doing other shady things and disguising as musicians or comedians ehn, their secrets will be exposed soon. Who even know this one and he's already buying house
idiot celebrate with people that has achieved it without attaching any meaning to it. Because his name sounds like the name of a particular region you hate. You now come here and wrote trash
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Ellasure: 2:19pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
ok that's the enjoyment I'm talking about. Pretender

a surving rascal mama, continue holding the boys at the ball joints. they must learn.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Touchypro(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All these boys doing other shady things and disguising as musicians or comedians ehn, their secrets will be exposed soon. Who even know this one and he's already buying house
Ignorance is a disease, how much is this house worth. Can you take a look at his YouTube and Spotify and see how much he makes on streaming alone every month. Thousands of dollars. Now add booking and appearances. He just finished touring Europe and America. For your information he's signed to Atlantic records the same record label as Burna Boy, Cardi B and Bruno Mars. You can verify from their website.

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LeeSmart: 2:29pm On May 04, 2023
LastProphet:

Is it common to acquire your house at 25 if you're not given the money by your parents or you doing something shady? Is it common in Nigeria? Do we know what you did? So we should just take it because you claimed so?
My prophet hwfr now? Hope the ministry is moving?
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Popeonah(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a hater. Remove your eyes from their money and makes yours.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by MasterShifu010(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You don’t know CK ?…..
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LastProphet: 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

My prophet hwfr now? Hope the ministry is moving?

Is not moving oh, Buhari kill all the sheeples lol
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by willibounce1(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Always leave secret make you go work. No be everything una go dey think negative. Besides many of you don't even know that these guys are paying for the houses and cars they flaunt in installments. Some get paid to flaunt the houses as their own as a form of advert for the real estate company. That's why ya'll have been warned not to let social media flashy life style deceive you and lead you astray.

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by emani03(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2023
Frustrated bastard!

As you no get clue on how to make mad money!
U think say everybody go be empty head like u.

U think it’s all about making stupid statement on Nairaland.

Nwanne je chu ba ego

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by azeezboi(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Bad belle

It shows in your comment
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by sucreblazing(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Jokes on you bro....ckay have one of the biggest hits out of naija.... because all these internet boys no hype am ??
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by KvngDavidIV(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ma'am no one needs to knw u b4 u can acquire a property. At 25 i got ma 1st house nd got married daht same year (3years ago). Learn to celebrate people or wish dem well make ur own for no pass you.
Good morning

Good evening.
How where you making money so fast that at age 25 you built your first house...
You all stop doing shady things and putting the results on socials!!!
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Olat4421: 10:28pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
so u expect everybody to b poor
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Olat4421: 10:30pm On May 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Me too I want to buy that N500m house in lekki that was on the front page few weeks ago. I need to double my Hussle and prophesy harder, and I'm sure I'll get it.

This I have seen.
no stress just increase ur church tithe
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LeeSmart: 11:05pm On May 04, 2023
KvngDavidIV:

Good evening.
How where you making money so fast that at age 25 you built your first house...
You all stop doing shady things and putting the results on socials!!!
Boss shady u said?
Brief family background

Dad deputy director with dss.
Mom grade lvl 13 civil servant.
1st born an engineer with julius berger.
2nd born she's a senior med. doc. in france.
3rd child a major in the nigeria army
4th child which happens to be me, i deal on importation of exotic wine (that's where i got my money 4rm).
And then the last of the family who's currently in his final year, police academy wudil kano state.
I'm sorry if ya all think i was trying to brag

2 Likes

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Fstar1: 12:58am On May 05, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
I love seeing my fellow young guys make it legit. The old heads wasted their life that's why you see them frustrated and abusing each other on Nairaland everyday.

Never take their advise .after 4 kids and failed marriages you see them frustred cursing each others tribes with venom all over Nairaland.

My generation are on fleek. We know what's up

😎😎😎😎
God please change my story for good too
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Joeyfizzo: 5:40am On May 05, 2023
sprints1:
go ask am how much he make for the music audu makori people go gree give am correct share to buy house. Lol. E be like you know music industry.
u make point....na true oooo....he is not working on his own...hmmmm
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Clairvoyancy: 10:02am On May 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

Good morning

Boss

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LeeSmart: 10:41am On May 05, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Boss, I no go leave you until you bless me, abeg reason my side for once na! Abeg!
Lol Jacob good morning
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Clairvoyancy: 10:51am On May 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol Jacob good morning

Good morning
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Henryfocoyo(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My man will be the one to hustle, I hate stressful life. Byeee
why Una dey give this girl attention, somebody way Dey talk anyhow. Just look at her statement "who even know ckay" the desame ckay that has streams more than davido right now and one of the biggest record to come out of Africa. You must be living in the bush then
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Goddyrichie(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Congratulations to him

Baba God bless your boyz for hem hustle, we don come realize say the education we hope for doesn't really pay and the government of the day are not helping matters. We don enter street de hustle, baba bless us make shame no catch us
amen 🙏 naso e go b for us not like one yeye person wey talk say say e hustle na legit as if our politician hustle legit abi when e dey suffer e help him

1 Like

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Goddyrichie(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Congratulations to him

Baba God bless your boyz for hem hustle, we don come realize say the education we hope for doesn't really pay and the government of the day are not helping matters. We don enter street de hustle, baba bless us make shame no catch us
amen 🙏 naso e go b for us not like one yeye person wey talk say say e hustle na legit as if our politician hustle legit abi when e dey suffer e help him legit or no legit sha make money even church no respect who no get money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Goddyrichie(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2023
bestman09:
Congratulations my brother

Someone up there is pained and talking about yahoo yahoo as if it's easy to make money from Yahoo yahoo. She should as well join yahoo yahoo and make money instead of the APC stipend she gets. Maybe then she won't be living on nairaland 24/7
naso me sef see ham as if d country dey easy for everybody I no talk about people wey benefit from apc o
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by Goddyrichie(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My man will be the one to hustle, I hate stressful life. Byeee
this is d kind of woman that kill her husband so that she can inherit his husband properties thief u no wan work but u wan flex olosho
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by jubrilcastle(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The talented singer, songwriter, and producer has reportedly been named the best-selling African artiste in the United States of America (USA) after his record-breaking international hit song ‘Love Nwantiti’ earned over 1.6 million dollars in 2022 — which is the largest amount ever achieved by an African artiste.
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) declared ‘Love Nwantiti’ platinum after it sold more than a million copies in the US alone is the first song to achieve such a milestone and it has earned over 550 million on-demand streams in the USA.

source:https://von.gov.ng/ckay-love-nwantiti-becomes-best-selling-african-song-in-usa/#:~:text=The%20Recording%20Industry%20Association%20of,demand%20streams%20in%20the%20USA.
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by KvngDavidIV(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2023
LeeSmart:

Boss shady u said?
Brief family background

4th child which happens to be me, i deal on importation of exotic wine (that's where i got my money 4rm).
And then the last of the family who's currently in his final year, police academy wudil kano state.

There’s no way you can tell me you started importing wine @ 23 or you didn’t go through formal education

I’m not saying you can’t acquire a house based on your family background but there’s something fishy going down and you know it!!!!
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by KvngDavidIV(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2023
LeeSmart:

Boss shady u said?
Brief family background

You fit still bless me based on the hustling spirit I get boss🫡
Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by LeeSmart: 8:32pm On May 06, 2023
KvngDavidIV:

There’s no way you can tell me you started importing wine @ 23 or you didn’t go through formal education
I’m not saying you can’t acquire a house based on your family background but there’s something fishy going down and you know it!!!!
Nothing fishy bruv, graduated frm de university at 21. while serving (nysc) my uncle introduced me into the wine business, ma parent gave me 8mil as startup funds.
Dem no born u well make u do illegitimate business 4 my house.

2 Likes

Re: Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago by KvngDavidIV(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Nothing fishy bruv, graduated frm de university at 21. while serving (nysc) my uncle introduced me into the wine business, ma parent gave me 8mil as startup funds.
Dem no born u well make u do illegitimate business 4 my house.
Omo 🥵 you're a champ

Holding that huge sum (8mila) @21 and no squandering it is a big deal man

U no go carry me along this path bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls / Don Jazzy Shares Sexy Beach Photos / Chinko Ekun Turns Truck Pusher After YBNL Exit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.