Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 (21955 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Kamabajeone(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2023
Congratulations to Victor Osimeh
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Jokerman(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2023
Kukutenla:

Those calling for his sack are pained Pendu fan boys. They still can't take it that he booted their ewu out of the club. They are now emergency City fans. Any little thing they'll compare man u to City.
What they conveniently forget is Man utd already have a trophy this season with possibility of another while City are yet to get one. They are still in the running for champs league spot while at this stage last season, they were done and dusted with being out of top four.
They can wail. But Ten Hag will stay. That's for damn sure

Kookoorookoo... Where you dey since? grin

Wetin dey your Pessi for PSG?😬
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Zakarara(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2023
Man u tried. Una never know dis Brighton and to know that they needed to avenge that FA loss.. If not for our .....,strikers, we for beat them again
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by dotedote: 9:44am On May 05, 2023
Kyase:
The ref is against us
Sad

When the fans are with you, who can be against you
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2023
The Brighton and newcastle teams are the most stubborn and disciplined team I've known in the EPL this season.

You either get a slim win, a draw or get beaten by them.. Cos they both play lovely football and tight counter attack and clean defense.

Lovely teams to watch out forπŸ‘Œ

3 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:46am On May 05, 2023
VictorIfe:
napoli! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ congrats osimhen. no sha come man u πŸ˜‚

Why e no make front page??
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by ConnectPhones(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2023
Bukola94:
the club should sell him or release lazy ass players, one thing I respect Arsenal till today. once you are hostile and willing to go, just go and don't give the squad unnecessary drama. Is Martial bigger than utd?
martial, Sancho, Maguire, and Antony should leave

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by EnterpriseMan: 10:10am On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Boss, Europa just dey dial una number again!

Maybe Liverpool is better meant for Champions League... Don't you think??! tongue
And get themselves disgraced by Madrid again? tongue
When everyone in the top 4 were accumulating their point, where were they grin grin No one stopped them from doing so. grin grin The max point liverpool can accumulate is 71 if they win their remaining 4 matches.

Statistically speaking its possible if we don't win atleast 2 of our 5 remaining match, but logically speaking its impossible grin grin grin Same way its impossible for Chelsea to move above the bottom half of the table grin grin
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by mywells: 10:31am On May 05, 2023
Man United should try and win their remaining matches or else Liverpool wanna over take them on the forth position.
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Kinzo0917(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2023
Seunfretty:
I Know many united fans a pained and this are results u really hate having at the moment but let's just be sincere...Brighton is now a very good team...even the semi final i could remember ...united had to defend against them for most of the game time .. united in the last few match have lacked that ruthlessness they use to have at a point...this means they can't really open up against some quality sides anymore and believe me wen we talk of a quality side in EPL as we speak Brighton is one...the way they interchange passes the way they carve u out with there movement ...how strong there attacked are in possession is something any team could struggle with...most of there attackers could play in some of the big teams first 11...the only thing to beat them is been strong on possession and limiting them on the ball .. unfortunately this united under 10 hag isn't that kind of team...the only team that could destroy they with there game play is city...
my arsenal will not only destroy them, but will annihilate them
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Kukutenla: 11:20am On May 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Kookoorookoo... Where you dey since? grin

Wetin dey your Pessi for PSG?😬
He's winning the league
Wetin do camelian for Al Nassr
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2023
Hehehee cheesy
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Bukola94: 12:30am On May 06, 2023
Seagodess:
so because Chelsea is having one bad season you are now comparing it to one monomental failure of a club called Arsenal...be guided
Chelsea case will later be like dat of Nottingham and Portsmouth if your management are not careful, hope they won't later get relegated just like people have been saying. That one bad season may become badder two seasons and three. Make your management and better coach no come fix things asap. PMB & Jagaban self go be shocked. Hear rumour say both are Chelsea fans. Lol
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Bukola94: 4:51am On May 07, 2023
Seagodess:
so because Chelsea is having one bad season you are now comparing it to one monomental failure of a club called Arsenal...be guided
sorry mistress, is like ur man is a Chelsea fan. well done
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by Bukola94: 5:01am On May 07, 2023
arantess:

It was the coach who let a 2 goal lead in two straight games slip?
You can't totally absolve players, they are the key people

Will you say you absolve Chelsea players too despite changing coach how many times in a season?
u are so right, I am a footballer and coach too, but still Arteta needs to learn some tweak or technique no matter the circumstances, he should learn from past mistakes and bosses. On blue players,it is so annoying, see huge millions that was spent on transfer, I don't pity them, but I feel for Lampard and that player that was hijack from Arsenal. football is very interesting. lol
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by LUAN1: 9:23pm On May 07, 2023
Realguyman1:
Man u dey top Liverpool with 4points and a game at hand
Cap is closing....., πŸ˜‚
Re: Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 by LUAN1: 9:25pm On May 07, 2023
Buddha3:

At least Man United's case is still a huge probability. Arsenal has lost their only chance at silverware for this season. And whether they be second on the table and United be fourth, they both will still play the UCL.

And need I remind you that United still has two trophies to play for?! You dey mock person wey don achieve pass you this season, when all you can brag about is a second place finish. No be juju be that?!
your huge probability is under probability now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friends Are Embarrassing Me For Being A RED DEVIL / Liverpool Vs Leicester City (3 - 0) On 22nd November 2020 / Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.