Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) (55360 Views)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by haykes(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer
You go soon hug transformer on top his matter
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by sodeide2013: 11:37pm On May 04, 2023
Jostoman:
Very wicked people, God will continue to be with ukraine poeple.

Who told you God is on Ukraines side. You dont understand what is going on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2023
yarimo:
Obidient and Ukrainians are the same, Always displaying violence and bitterness in anything that is not in there favor. Must everything be yours? very unfortunate people undecided undecided

Putin is the one ridiculing himself
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Vladimir Putin the night mare of the West

Pls tell me how he is a nightmare
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2023
Nazgul:
The US through Antony Blinken negotiated a 3 day cease fire between the warring factions in Sudan and are constantly pressuring both sides to sheath their swords and embrace peace.

But the same US is encouraging Zelensky not to surrender but to keep fighting with Putin and are even selling weapons worth billions of dollars to him.

If the US replicated the kind of efforts they're putting in Sudan to ensure that the crisis over there doesn't escalate...in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, believe me, both sides would have come to some kind of agreement, and peace would have returned to both countries.

It's obvious that this Russia-Ukraine conflict benefits the US. That's why they don't want it to end anytime soon.

Get your facts right. US donated most of the weapons
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2023
I have Ukrainian and Russian friends. Citizens of the two countries were usually close, always like brothers and sisters, doing everything together, even sometimes attending same church. Who would have thought that Andrei and Dimitar (russian and ukrainian respectively), that where very close friends back in the days, won't even talk to each other anymore 😕

Brothers fighting Brothers.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2023
That Russian man supposed beat am pass that.

Wetin you carry a wartorn and slavery kon3 ragtag flag go do for conference wey independent countries dey?

I no even know why Endorgan invite a puppet kon3 come do for dis kind Conference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Fstar1: 11:54pm On May 04, 2023
Jostoman:
I don't really know why they are still holding this people, and the world is not saying anything anymore
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Gbogbowa: 11:58pm On May 04, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the w
Iar started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What if i told you the war was started by Ukraine and their western backers. I have old articles to prove it.

If you don't have deep knowledge about something It's best you don't comment at all
can you pls educate us
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by unitysheart(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:
The US through Antony Blinken negotiated a 3 day cease fire between the warring factions in Sudan and are constantly pressuring both sides to sheath their swords and embrace peace.

But the same US is encouraging Zelensky not to surrender but to keep fighting with Putin and are even selling weapons worth billions of dollars to him.

If the US replicated the kind of efforts they're putting in Sudan to ensure that the crisis over there doesn't escalate...in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, believe me, both sides would have come to some kind of agreement, and peace would have returned to both countries.

It's obvious that this Russia-Ukraine conflict benefits the US. That's why they don't want it to end anytime soon.

Very wrong example.

RSF fighting Sudanese army are all Sudanese.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Fstar1: 12:03am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:

I think it is a absolutely two different cases here. For the Russian -ukranian war, Ukraine is seeking for self freedom - independence and the international law allows this, so why is Russia is holding this guys?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Truthsave: 12:11am On May 05, 2023
Jostoman:

Wake up clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:26am On May 05, 2023
The whites can slaughter themselves as much as they want
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Chucks13: 1:04am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer

Your cry has just stated.

And I'm sure no western nation will like to associate with passport cloning fraudster deportee criminal as well and no western nation will like to associate with tax evader Pandora thief. Are uou happy now
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by SIRTee15: 1:07am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the war started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What if i told you the war was started by Ukraine and their western backers. I have old articles to prove it.

If you don't have deep knowledge about something It's best you don't comment at all

Russia is the aggressor, they invaded another man's country
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Weathered: 1:09am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:

bold ignorance everywhere
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 1:10am On May 05, 2023
Creamypie:
Humans are totally useless.God created this earth as one. Humans partitioned it into bits, created over 300 different government with different administrations, for centuries. Meanwhile, all humans are dust and will return back to dust that they are. Everything we are fighting for will become nothing. Where is abacha, gaddhaffi, bokassa, sense seko, Mandela, Botha? We, including all our gods of men, are all just a heap of sand
park well jare, humans were totally fine and United until God himself, sent languages and confusion into their midst.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:11am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the war started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What was the reason for invasion?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by arantess: 1:22am On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
Obidient and Ukrainians are the same, Always displaying violence and bitterness in anything that is not in there favor. Must everything be yours? very unfortunate people undecided undecided
You provoke response and when they give you, na mods you go carry run to

Sheep, you need brain in your skull
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 1:24am On May 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Oga just shush and stop the pity for Ukraine. Those people are corrupt! The president is just using this war to cash out big. They don't want peace at all! Mumu people will cause war iii very soon. 😡
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Originalsly: 1:27am On May 05, 2023
Jostoman:

Which god is with Ukraine people?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Caseless: 1:39am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

teach them.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mubiola360: 2:23am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

i can assure you, they are all happy and very much ready to work with him.
You will see some number of them paying visit to Nigeria soon
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Nobody: 2:24am On May 05, 2023
helinues:
And those are the Western countries we have been slaves to.

Well, President Ruto already made the new agenda of Africa clear. We can't be summoned like school children

but your president can go rest there

Your fanaticism clouds your judgment
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Karnice600: 2:27am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

Shut up joor! Deep knowledge my foot. Common sense you no get, na deep knowledge you dey claim.
Most of Russia's neighbours have ditched her for western alliance and in your mind America is the problem. Even the always Neutral Finland and Sweden have decided to dump their neutrality and lean Westward, but idiots like you, sit here in Africa and believe these guys are out of their minds for seeking the assured security of their territories by leaning towards America instead of Russia, who's supposed to be the major peace keeper in their location. Dey there dey fan your stupidity. You be boss for geopolitical matters. grin grin

Umene
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Karnice600: 2:48am On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
it is nothing new same thing isreali are doing to the Palestine ABI na the one wey USA do Cuba when USSR stationed military base in Cuba ABI na the one wey dem do Libya and Iraqi Mr man carry yourself dey go front abeg
Did the US bomb Cuba and displaced families?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Karnice600: 2:53am On May 05, 2023
Lithiumite:

I beg to differ,the aggressor in all ramifications is Russia because they have failed to realise that time as have changed and Ukraine is an independent nation free to align with whomever they please......Russia had tried to influence Ukranian politics by influencing leaders also Russia as had military operations in Georgia,Crimea and the Donbass totally taking over those territories.

Whatever ideological war Russia is facing against the west,the way Russia as gone about it depicts Russia as the war monger and the aggressor who is ready to kill anyone just to boost their ego of being a world power.

You don't force people to respect you,you have to earn it,that's the type of respect that is mutual and organic and would last a long time.
That guy is extremely pained by Western dominance and prosperity. Very toxic fool.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by excel101(m): 2:57am On May 05, 2023
[quote author=WriterNig post=122932714]

[/quotenWhy proving a poi t when you have evidence. Let the evidence talk for you.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Regex: 3:48am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
My neigbour loves Putin so much
He say Russia should destroy ukraine
So i invaded his house one day and took his pressing iron.

Naso my guy para well well for me on sunday morning. I tell the mugu say e dey sweet you to support invaders
But ordinary pressung iron wey invade your apartment go collect. U wan finish me

The truth is humans are hypocrites
They cant collect what they dish out to others

I would have called the police and locked you up for breaking and entry.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Bigchristo: 3:52am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
My neigbour loves Putin so much
He say Russia should destroy ukraine
So i invaded his house one day and took his pressing iron.

Naso my guy para well well for me on sunday morning. I tell the mugu say e dey sweet you to support invaders
But ordinary pressung iron wey invade your apartment go collect. U wan finish me

The truth is humans are hypocrites
They cant collect what they dish out to others
You nor get sense at all, if you actually follow the Ukraine news since 2014 till date you will understand that Russia didn’t just invade them it was due n only way to defend themselves from allowing US to achieve their objectives of using Ukrainian current government and it military forces to oppress innocent civilians, nothing different from what FG did to Biafra
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by juman(m): 4:03am On May 05, 2023
Ukrainians are like animals led to death by their insincere boss, america.
America is just using them for political fight against russia.
Why they accept that?
Russia is their forever neighbors,
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Nche95(m): 4:03am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:

you are senseless. Russia invaded Ukraine , and zelensky is the one who should surrender? Or the invaders should go back to their region. All these BATs sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General / China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.