Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) (55377 Views)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2023
Parachoko:
No rubbish wey nusance like you no fit talk just to win an argument grin
You mama n papa born waste like you. As en be so. Dem two na waste
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Diligent1(f): 1:31pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer
You are a wicked soul, God is watching you and you will reap what you sow
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Heffalump(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer

My brother, the suffering of Nigerians continues if that drug baron stays in power. Even the so called supporters will cry like babies due to the impending doom.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Powersurge: 1:52pm On May 05, 2023
tishbite42:

Keep quiet
Do you know how many ethnic Russians have been killed by Ukrainians in the Donbass region since 2014?!
Or you think that the issues started last year?!
Go and research

Again u are as brainwashed by Putin as NATO lapdogs.

Show me a report by independent body that prove this.

It's like saying because Yorubas are in Benin Republic and Togo, therefore Nigeria must invade them.

All these daft murons are being fed rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by tishbite42: 1:55pm On May 05, 2023
Powersurge:

Again u are as brainwashed by Putin as NATO lapdogs.

Show me a report by independent body that prove this.

It's like saying because Yorubas are in Benin Republic and Togo, therefore Nigeria must invade them.

All these daft murons are being fed rubbish.
When Togolese and Beninoise start killing the Yorubas, a Yoruba Nigerian president might be forced to intervene.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Except the very corrupt ones of course.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Advancedpenis: 3:24pm On May 05, 2023
emmaitive:
nightmare bawo, person when fear us pass anything

And when it happens you will start shouting ronu
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Tiopii: 3:42pm On May 05, 2023
tishbite42:

When Togolese and Beninoise start killing the Yorubas, a Yoruba Nigerian president might be forced to intervene.

The best thing an President can do is apply diplomatic pressure, but send troops into Togo and Benin is out of it. we have no right to intervene.

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Powersurge: 4:04pm On May 05, 2023
tishbite42:

It appears that I gave you more credit than you deserved.

I can't see the reason why anyone would call the West animal and support Russia in the same vein. Russia that murdered Fins in their numbers.

I just wasted my time.

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by obrian888: 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
Obidient and Ukrainians are the same, Always displaying violence and bitterness in anything that is not in there favor. Must everything be yours? very unfortunate people undecided undecided

Only a fool makes such comment, trust me una eye go clear very soon, i am so ashamed that young people are routing for an old sick currupt drug sniffing and using man as their president, ah shame on every one under 55 that voted for the APV and Tifnubu. matter is in the court you will not rest, what do you want sef? that we should forget b the court case? i taught you guys win convincedly? so why are fidgeting every time you haer the name Obi? Oma ste o ore mi
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by tishbite42: 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Powersurge:

It appears that I gave you more credit than you deserved.

I can't see the reason why anyone would call the West animal and support Russia in the same vein. Russia that murdered Fins in their numbers.

I just wasted my time.
You have nothing to add when it comes to discussions concerning international politics.
Buhari showing love to the Nigeriens at the expense of Nigerians is a big example.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by tishbite42: 5:02pm On May 05, 2023
Tiopii:

The best thing an President can do is apply diplomatic pressure, but send troops into Togo and Benin is out of it. we have no right to intervene.
Dey play
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Karnice600: 5:41pm On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
if USSR was adamant just like USA is adamant on entering Russia Border do you think there won't be bombing and what did the hundreds of thousands of people almost a million people do in Iraqi to have been killed including children ?

if USSR was adamant just like USA is adamant on entering Russia Border do you think...
How US take enter Russian Border? A country willingly decides to join a union to ensure her security because she lost trust in her neighbor who's threatening her sovereignty, and you blame the other country who gives the victim a warm embrace?

A fine girl dey live for the same block with you and she no gbadun your style, she come dey cross road enter the next street come my house come strike romantic affair, na you begin dey vex dey blame me? Isn't that madness?
Abi you want to come and tell me to sign an agreement that I won't sleep with her or accept her ni?
You get six packs and abs me too I get. I get game, you, you no get. My game Na the power wey me I use dey attract your fine neighbor. You dey vex, since you no get game, you come begin dey use your muscle force the chic to be your babe. Na Russia situation be that...and that's a loser's permanent posture. They lack negotiation power and diplomatic grace. That's how Russia had always been.

Okay I thought they had Warsaw Pact. So what happened to it? Russia was a key member just like the US is in NATO. So what killed the Warsaw Pact? Was it Russia's incapacity or the US' evil intentions?
Look at the so called BRICS, they're about to welcome Saudi Arabia and are seeking for more expansion, doesn't that justify the liberty for any organization's expansion so long as interests are met without existential threat? You don't want Ukraine to join EU or NATO but you are expecting countries to join BRICS wey go soon jam hard brick.

You're talking about Iraq, did America seize land in Iraq, claiming they have English speaking Americans to liberate?
Even the Cuba you putards use for foolish illustrations here does not relate. The Bay of pigs was an amphibious landing kinda operation that aimed at taking out Castro without creating any form of civil alarm or unrest. In the case of taking off Russian nuclear installations, they, the American military only created a naval blockade around Cuba to face the Russian military squarely, not bomb Cuba for Russia's sake.
You putards are just full of emotional bitterness that you want to ease by supporting the destruction of Ukraine's wellbeing. You could be a lover of Russia, that's your choice. It's a good thing. But supporting Russia's stance against Ukraine in this war, means you're mentally lost or a damned sadist.

After The sick Writerng of a guy will come here and start claiming deep knowledge, when it's actually acute malaria grin grin
Yeye children.

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
Karnice600:

if USSR was adamant just like USA is adamant on entering Russia Border do you think...
How US take enter Russian Border? A country willingly decides to join a union to ensure her security because she lost trust in her neighbor who's threatening her sovereignty, and you blame the other country who gives the victim a warm embrace?
A fine girl dey live for the same block with you and she no gbadun your style, she come dey cross road enter the next street come my house come strike romantic affair, na you begin dey vex dey blame me? Isn't that madness?
Abi you want to come and tell me to sign an agreement that I won't sleep with her or accept her ni?
You get six packs and abs me too I get. I get game, you, you no get. My game Na the power wey me I use dey attract your fine neighbor. You dey vex, since you no get game, you come begin dey use your muscle force the chic to be your babe. Na Russia situation be that...and that's a loser's permanent posture. They lack negotiation power and diplomatic grace. That's how Russia had always been.

You're talking about Iraq, did America seize land in Iraq, claiming they have English speaking Americans to liberate?
Even the Cuba you putards use for foolish illustrations here does not relate. The Bay of pigs was an amphibious landing kinda operation that aimed at taking out Castro without creating any form of civil alarm or unrest. In the case of taking off Russian nuclear installations, they, the American military only created a naval blockade around Cuba to face the Russian military squarely, not bomb Cuba for Russia's sake.
You putards are just full of emotional bitterness that you want to ease by supporting the destruction of Ukraine's wellbeing. You could be a lover of Russia, that's your choice. It's a good thing. But supporting Russia's stance against Ukraine in this war, means you're mentally lost or a damned sadist.

when Cuba decided to enter agreement with USSR why did USA feel threatened about it ??

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Karnice600: 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
Topmaike007:
when Cuba decided to enter agreement with USSR why did USA feel threatened about it ??
You seem to ask a logical question like you have sensible intentions. Of course they felt threatened. Feeling is not the problem. Handling is the issue. How did they handle it? You can see the difference.
Everyone feels threatened in life at certain points, your reaction to that is what you're judged by. The US felt threatened and that feeling became proven and justified by the actual presence of Russian nuclear installations in Cuba. That was when the world even faced a greater threat of WWIII. Look up the name Vasily Arkhipov and read about how he saved the world from nuclear catastrophe. That period was very dangerous than what we have now in Europe. The US military were ready to take on the Russian military head on. Yet it didn't look like it was a threat to the world because of how it was handled. They formed NATO and today NATO still exists and is expanding. Ask Russia what happened to Warsaw Pact. Why couldn't they keep it?
Russia on the other hand felt threatened like they claimed and annexed Crimea in 2014. They've turned it into a Russian city with civilian population. Now ask yourself does this look like deterrent measures or expansion tactics? Some Putin maniacs claimed they wanted to create a buffer zone, now ask them so what are the Russian civilians doing in Crimea? Buying houses and going on vacations...
Look I can't appeal to your emotions. No one cares. Whatever personal grudge you have with the US doesn't justify Ukraine's invasion.
I just dey look at how the SA government is just playing around like a circus character. Dem never know wetin China and Russia are made of.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Shimbo96(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

I'm sure you are waiting for Tinubu to fail but I don't know what you will gain from it. You are one of Nigeria problem. Use that as your anthem for the next 4yrs maybe 8yrs sef.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by fabio124: 12:45pm On May 10, 2023
Really Happy with My Purchase Video game series sword link dark hylian hylian sword
You know what they say, it is better to keep silent...

For your learning exercise, I suggest you read about the difference between an invasion
and a civili war. [/quote]
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Toktee(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the war started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What if i told you the war was started by Ukraine and their western backers. I have old articles to prove it.

If you don't have deep knowledge about something It's best you don't comment at all
How did Ukraine started the war?
Was it Ukraine the violated Budapest accord?
Was it Ukraine or America that invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea and eastern Ukraine in 2014?
Was it US and Ukraine that launch attacks on Ukraine last year?

Most of you cannot even read wide yet run to conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General / China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.