Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,705 members, 7,892,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Napoli Wins Serie A After 33 Years Wait - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Wins Serie A After 33 Years Wait (191 Views)

Victor Osimhen Wins Serie A Footballer Of The Year / Osimhen Wins Serie A Player Of The Month Award For February / Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Napoli Wins Serie A After 33 Years Wait by LexNuel(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2023
Congratulations to Napoli. They truly deserve to be champions of italy this season.

Congratulations to our main guy too. The incredible Victor Osimhen. Scoring the goal that cements the title win was such a satisfying moment for me.

I wish they made past milan though in the champions league. But all the same, the scudetto is a good one for the club.

Re: Napoli Wins Serie A After 33 Years Wait by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2023
If they don't give him the African best footballer this year,then I'll know the award is rigged like the Nigerian election.
Re: Napoli Wins Serie A After 33 Years Wait by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:47am On May 05, 2023
If they don't give him the African best footballer this year,then I'll know the award is rigged like the Nigerian election.

Kudos to him for bringing joy to Napoli and it's citizens after 33 years of waiting.

I'm still hoping Arsenal/Dormund/Marseille pull surprises and win their various leagues this season. It will refreshed football a bit to see new champions and not the same old winners.
Re: Napoli Wins Serie A After 33 Years Wait by internationalman(m): 1:33am On May 05, 2023
At last Nigeria player stands the chance of winning African footballer of the year since Kanu Nwankwo last won it..

What's left for Osimhen now is to buckle up on his goal scoring tally so as not to be caught by Martinez of inter Milan...

Serie A is fast becoming the most competitive League among the top 5 European Leagues..

They have produce 4 different winners in the last four consecutive years (Juventus, Inter, Milan and Napoli).

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Man United's Best Signings Ever Since Sir Alex Ferguson Left The Club / Man Utd Take Over: Sheikh Jassim 4th Bid In Detail / Juventus Docked 10 Points In Serie A At New Hearing Into Transfer Dealings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.