Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) (24119 Views)

Paul Okoye Of Psquare Dragged To Court With Multiple Charges By The Mother ..... / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court Today After Spending 20 Month In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by MrNotAgain: 3:40pm On May 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTNVf7qzyZM

Nicholas Jack Davis, the ex-lover and blackmailer of Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has been taken to court in his home country, Liberia.

A video shared online by the Liberia National Police captioned, "LNP Forwards alleged suspect, George B. Wade alias Nicholas Jack Davis, for prosecution" shows Nicholas in handcuffs and taken to court to be charged with various crimes.

The Liberian National Police had on Monday, April 24, 2023, confirmed the arrest of Empress’ ex-lover, saying over 20 women had lodged complaints about his crimes.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654444658968129537

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7666020/george-wade-empress-njamah-ex-fiance

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 05, 2023
He's always laughing , sign of a very wicked man

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2023
I hate sociopaths. Too much

27 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by donbachi(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2023
Mumu man..instead him for join apc the rest for be history.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 05, 2023
donbachi:
Mind the things you say about my party especially now that Asiwaju is taking over. Stay in your abroad there or start coming over to Nigeria now that things are about to change for the better.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Ladies don’t use your youth to chase shadows. In the 40s and 50s useless men like this will prey on you tongue. He should get like 20 years jail with hard labour

39 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by salbis(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
i dislike betrayers with passion.

4 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Good
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by DennisEche(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Efulefu.... See who our celebrity de fall for

8 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2023
Dear Nigerian girls, when you waste away your prime years slaying and doing hook ups, this is the end result. You'll end up becoming victims of blackmail to useless men, when you should be in your martial home raising your kids.

Look at omotola, I can bet with my bell that she would never become a victim of any kind or form of scandal, cos she's happily married.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

This I have seen.

36 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Megabig: 5:02pm On May 05, 2023
He’s a psychopath clearly, such a narcissist behaviour

10 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Zimzy(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2023
Good, let him pay for his numerous crimes. I know the law over there will surely do needful without being bent.
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by abobote: 5:03pm On May 05, 2023
Why are they making the stupid man look like a celebrity

8 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2023
He don turn himself to celeb
See life
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 05, 2023
angry They should repatriate this Liberia Baboon to Nigeria inside crate to face trial make he chop Nigeria Correctional Center beans make his useless head reset.

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by fof1: 5:08pm On May 05, 2023
donbachi:

Pls is there APC in Liberia...his Home Country?
I dey laugh in Swahili O

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by MissOpe(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2023
Kai, If Empress sees the video, I can bet she'll be further pained seeing that' he's unbothered about the situation by smiling instead of being in a sober mood.... embarassed
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2023
Why the fu<k is he always laughing?
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by KingsCity: 5:09pm On May 05, 2023
This Empress can open her legs o

Liberian??

Thought he is even a Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 5:09pm On May 05, 2023
USELESS RAPIST

THEY MUST GIVE HIM LIFE JAIL

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2023
ednut1:
Ladies don’t use your youth to chase shadows. In the 40s and 50s useless men like this will prey on you tongue. He should get like 20 years jail with hard labour
of course. You can’t resist any opportunity to slide in your agenda of age shaming women and trying to make them desperate to settle. 😒

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by OLamylove: 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Dear Nigerian girls, when you waste away your prime years slaying and doing hook ups, this is the end result. You'll end up becoming victims of blackmail to useless men, when you should be in your martial home raising your kids.

Look at omotola, I can bet with my bell that she would never become a victim of any kind or form of scandal, cos she's happily married.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

This I have seen.
LIFE isnt like that Bro, Omotola is just Lucky

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Pipefitter: 5:12pm On May 05, 2023
Blackmailing people with their private pictures, putting them through all that stress shouldn't get one less than 21yrs in prison

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by highchief1: 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTNVf7qzyZM

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654444658968129537

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7666020/george-wade-empress-njamah-ex-fiance
women are useless ppl.if say I tell empress make she come friend me she no go gree.see the tout she go Dey friend.
Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
Lol. For most women, all their ostensible 'posh' pretensions often end up in the mud. Look at the scallywag that the yeye empress was not only sucking and fucking, but allowed herself to be recorded nude.

The sad thing is that this only made the news because this particular fool happens to be a sociopath. So many women, including popular ones you all know, are at the mercy of useless nonentities like this. After being mercilessly smacked in the bare butt by these low lives, they would come out in public to form no-nonsense 'woke' feminist. I dey pity mugus wey dey fall for all these screps.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's always laughing , sign of a very wicked man

More like a psychopath

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday As She Dabs In New Photo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Kids At A Beach In Mauritius Having Fun (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.