Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick (1895 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 06, 2023
@Descarado has spoken
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 06, 2023
Perfect example of my husband. The man is hard. I swear.
I can't even list number of times he ignore me. The worst part is, he wouldn't help me do anything, no matter how long I soak dirty clothes, he will never help, till I get well, I will wash them. But once I cook, he will Smile to the kitchen and eat.
I can remember in my 8th months pregnancy, I fainted due to high level of malaria, he left me with my mother and went to take permission from his office, they granted him even contributed money for him to use and take care of me, he went straight to his betting shop and played away everything then returned in the night. Then, my mother had gone to get a nurse who came to the house and immediately put me on drip. To the glory of God I was okay when he returned in the night with fake love and excuses. His colleagues called me through out. That was how I knew.

It's unfortunate, that out of all the good and loving men out there, I ended up with an enemy.
Sometimes, I miss my ex. My ex will back me, force me to the hospital, pet me to take my drugs. He did something wrong and I couldn't take him back. Long story jor.
If not because I'm not financially okay now, I would have pack out ever since, but I will soon.
I will soon shock him.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Dainy1(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2023
descarado:

Wait for him?
And if he is among those who hardly gets sick?
You will continue waiting.

There are a lot of thing I can tolerate in a relationship but when it comes to sickness and stone cold attitude when a partner is sick, I have a phobia for it. If I am still in that relationship, it's 100% loveless and I'm there to make your life hell.
Who jokes with health?

Even enemies reconcile during sickness and after sickness can decide to continue being enemies or not.

I'm a Guy o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by ahnie: 6:31pm On May 06, 2023
Madam calm down,if we all reason like this....everybody for don run comot from marriage.
Dearlove2me:
I can't even list number of times he ignore me. The worst part is, he wouldn't help me do anything, no matter how long I soak dirty clothes, he will never help, till I get well, I will wash them. But once I cook, he will Smile to the kitchen and eat.
I can remember in my 8th months pregnancy, I fainted due to high level of malaria, he left me with my mother and went to take permission from his office, they granted him even contributed money for him to use and take care of me, he went straight to his betting shop and played away everything then returned in the night. Then, my mother had gone to get a nurse who came to the house and immediately put me on drip. To the glory of God I was okay when he returned in the night with fake love and excuses. His colleagues called me through out. That was how I knew.

It's unfortunate, that out of all the good and loving men out there, I ended up with an enemy.
Sometimes, I miss my ex. My ex will back me, force me to the hospital, pet me to take my drugs. He did something wrong and I couldn't take him back. Long story jor.
If not because I'm not financially okay now, I would have pack out ever since, but I will soon.
I will soon shock him.
Mine has his soft spot Sha,he's not entirely bad.what I would tell you is ...stop birthing kids,look for something doing that will fetch you daily income,take care of yourself and kids.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I will soon shock him.

Lmao. My mum said it is when you taste another, you will sit one day and see that the former had some good that is peculiar to only him/her. So never hate any man(ex). One day you will see where he take be better person kwa.

Sorry about your situation. I wish you strength.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:

Lmao. My mum said it is when you taste another, you will sit one day and see that the former had some good that is peculiar to only him/her. So never hate any man(ex). One day you will see where he take be better person kwa.

Sorry about your situation. I wish you strength.
You're right.
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2023
ahnie:
[b]Madam calm down,if we all reason like [/b]this....everybody for don run comot from marriage.
Mine has his soft spot Sha,he's not entirely bad.what I would tell you is ...stop birthing kids,look for something doing that will fetch you daily income,take care of yourself and kids.
Really? There are level of wickedness one shouldn't endure in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by descarado: 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
Dainy1:
I'm a Guy o.
Sorry, I thought you are a lady.
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2023
I think about 2years ago..me and my ex were house hunting for her.A serious stomach ache attacked me,so so serious and we had to stop to sit somewhere,we had called an agent and he kept saying he was on his way for like 1hour,we sat somewhere waiting for him,belle dey squeeze me,my ex no send at all,she busy dey press phone when I was in pains,I asked her if I can get a pharmacy close by and she even had mind to point it,she did not even offer to help buy the drugs.she was so engrossed in her phone,the thing suprise me till date.In my mind I had already broke up with her,like ,na small thing remain make I no dey roll for ground.The pain was too much.The agent never showed up and we managed to go home.She was a Narcissist

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Dainy1(m): 2:00am On May 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I think about 2years ago..me and my ex were house hunting for her.A serious stomach ache attacked me,so so serious and we had to stop to sit somewhere,we had called an agent and he kept saying he was on his way for like 1hour,we sat somewhere waiting for him,belle dey squeeze me,my ex no send at all,she busy dey press phone when I was in pains,I asked her if I can get a pharmacy close by and she even had mind to point it,she did not even offer to help buy the drugs.she was so engrossed in her phone,the thing suprise me till date.In my mind I had already broke up with her,like ,na small thing remain make I no dey roll for ground.The pain was too much.The agent never showed up and we managed to go home.She was a Narcissist
You're lucky you didn't marry her. Yours is better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by poshestmina(f): 3:37am On May 08, 2023
I once had a boyfriend that said I was " exaggerating my menstrual cramps , weather na only me dey see period,"Let's k**k so the place will be open" blah blah .All of those nasty comments just made me started disliking him.

Worst part was,he was ashmatic and I was always using my money to replace them .3 Ventolin (One at his', mine and his office bag ) .
One day ,I vex bleach palm oil without closing the kitchen door or telling him to stay out 🤐🤐🤐( the full compound and street know him health status that day) and subsequent issues,we no just last again 🙄🙄.

Me wey dey feign sickness ,just so my man can pamper me ,I go sick real sickness and a 'Lover' won't call to check if the headache has subsided ,or if Catfish can help reduce the cold or if Credit alert will stop the diarrhea?.

That's a deal breaker !

3 Likes

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by YoshihideSuga: 4:00am On May 08, 2023
poshestmina:
I once had a boyfriend that said I was " exaggerating my menstrual cramps , weather na only me dey see period,"Let's k**k so the place will be open" blah blah .All of those nasty comments just made me started disliking him.

Worst part was,he was ashmatic and I was always using my money to replace them .3 Ventolin (One at his', mine and his office bag ) .
One day ,I vex bleach palm oil without closing the kitchen door or telling him to stay out 🤐🤐🤐( the full compound and street know him health status that day) and subsequent issues,we no just last again 🙄🙄.

Me wey dey feign sickness ,just so my man can pamper me,I go sick real sickness and a 'Lover' won't call to check if the headache has subsided ,or if Catfish can help reduce the cold or if Credit alert will stop the diarrhea?.

That's a deal breaker !

Why do you have to feign fake sickness so that your man can pamper you? Well, your man, because I detest dishonest people. If you want to be pampered, open your mouth and state it clearly.

@OP: Your story and others are heart touching. Thankfully, I grew up in a family that takes illness very seriously. I have baby-sitted my sister when she had cholera and my mom when she was very sick to the point of death. My dad has rushed me to the hospital and spends any amount of money to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment are offered. The rest of us lambasted our son/brother who was sick and didn't inform anyone. So, it's surprising to read that there exist people who are totally nonchalant about their partners and in cases, father and mother of their children.

I really pray not be involved in such because to divorce no go hard me. In the meantime, I will stop further procreation with such a woman and begin planning my exit. Save, invest and diversify. I will also keep malice with her. It's not hard for me sef. I will be silently wicked to her, na she go begin divorce proceedings. The issue we've in the world and in particular Nigeria is that people don't face consequences for their actions. The Bible states it clearly "to do unto others as you want them to do unto you". So if a woman gives me cold treatment when I am ill, I will gladly return the favour wholeheartedly and with pride. I don't forgive, I don't forget. That's God's responsibility, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Kajaard: 8:14am On May 08, 2023
Dainy1:
Will you retaliate or how can you handle a situation where by you and your partner live together under the same roof, but each time you fall sick, you're always alone, she/he pay deaf ears to you? You drive a long distant in middle of the night all alone to get to the hospital for urgent treatment, yet no single remorse from your partner.

How do you handle such situations?

You don't have a partner. The sooner you realize this, the better for you.

I would rather live under a bridge than share the same roof with such a person.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2023
Dainy1:
You're lucky you didn't marry her. Yours is better.
love is one very stupid thing,if she is sick,that's how I will wear slippers like madman going to buy drugs,cooking for her,Me wet I first dey skinny,I go slim more because of thinking,I will bath her,I will practically be her errand boy and I no dey even reason am.i dey even cook carry go feed her for bed.The signs was there for me to break up early enough, But the love I had for her was as blind as a bat.when the relationship end ,na that time I con dey see her plenty comma.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Dainy1(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
love is one very stupid thing,if she is sick,that's how I will wear slippers like madman going to buy drugs,cooking for her,Me wet I first dey skinny,I go slim more because of thinking,I will bath her,I will practically be her errand boy and I no dey even reason am.i dey even cook carry go feed her for bed.The signs was there for me to break up early enough, But the love I had for her was as blind as a bat.when the relationship end ,na that time I con dey see her plenty comma.
Nau wao. I thought is only me o.
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Darlingme(f): 6:15am On May 11, 2023
That's not a partner at all. Maybe roommate

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Octopusssy(f): 8:15am On May 11, 2023
Give him a taste of his medicine. Shikena
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Whyzaid(f): 8:31am On May 11, 2023
OP! Maybe you should involve the people he or she respect
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by NoToPile: 8:34am On May 11, 2023
Some people are generally hard nothing moves them, even if it their own children.

People should shine their eye before they marry oo.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Kobojunkiee: 7:47pm On May 11, 2023
ahnie:
I have experience it several times ,at some point it generally killed my feelings for him,infact it got better 2019 when cholera was at its ravaging peak and both kids were victims,he refused following me to the hospital at 1 a.m,I had to strapped one kid at my back and the other on my shoulder and ran like a mad woman to the hospital, because I knew if I wasted any time,I would loss both kids and oga was busy sleeping at home.how he slept comfortably that night still baffles me,all thru the duration they spent there he only showed up one time and was busy fighting the nurses.

Until I ran him street in my own way and everything changed,today if he notices a single come coughing from me,he gets jittery and clamour for me to be treated. What changed the narrative.....he had an episode one night,and he was about dying,I sat there looking at him,he was pleading to use my left over drugs. Omo I sat tight watching him.....at that point he understood how I felt those while he was misbehaving to me healthwise,before he pleaded n I gave him the drugs. See sometimes you need to serve people bitter pills,make dem know say....water wey touch preek,must touch blokus.
An adult did this to his own kids? Na wa oo... Una dey marry o! Please, never leave your children in his care! lipsrsealed

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by ahnie: 8:19pm On May 11, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
An adult did this to his own kids? Na wa oo... Una dey marry o! Please, never leave your children in his care! lipsrsealed
Lolz Kobo of laive,why den, do you think I have made my kids my silhouette?

Things has changed now

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Kobojunkiee: 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
ahnie:
Lolz Kobo of laive,why den, do you think I have made my kids my silhouette?
Things has changed now
Again, trust no human being abeg! undecided
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Dainy1(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2023
Whyzaid:
OP! Maybe you should involve the people he or she respect
To do what? To beg her to be a kind human? I don't think so
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Dainy1(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again, trust no human being abeg! undecided
You can trust someone who have proven to be trust worthy
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Kobojunkiee: 9:22am On May 12, 2023
Dainy1:
You can trust someone who have proven to be trust worthy
And how many humans have proven themselves trustworthy in your lifetime? undecided

Come on! We are humans;we are fallible. That is like the default setting for us all; sometimes we can't even help ourselves. So when you go around putting your trust in individuals, it becomes your fault when they fail you because duh! We are fallible beings! undecided
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Dainy1(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
And how many humans have proven themselves trustworthy in your lifetime? undecided

Come on! We are humans;we are fallible. That is like the default setting for us all; sometimes we can't even help ourselves. So when you go around putting your trust in individuals, it becomes your fault when they fail you because duh! We are fallible beings! undecided
My dear, that your own fail, does not mean everybody own no dey work o.
I know is hard, but they are still some people you can trust.
Re: Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick by Kobojunkiee: 3:09pm On May 15, 2023
Dainy1:
■ My dear, that your own fail, does not mean everybody own no dey work o.
■ I know is hard, but they are still some people you can trust.
I am afraid you have it wrong entirely! None of mine failed, absolutely none and the reason is cause I apply this same commonsense I extend to you in every relationship I have with others. undecided

2. I am afraid this is nothing but an illusion we create in our minds to make us feel better about the risks we take in relationships. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"wife-sharing" Haunts Indian Villages As Girls Decline / At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? / Seven Igbo Drug Dealers. Seven Drug Traffickers Nabbed On One Flight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.