Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye (41293 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Harrynight(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Qed.

Imagine paying meagre 4.5M Naira for a human kidney. This Ekweremmuo is very wicked and stingy. You're referring your daughter's donor as "that guy" undecided

That 9 years is too lenient in my opinion.

And out of the ₦4.5m the doctor actually gave the boy only 270k... The doctor is even more wicked, greedy and more heartless cos he knows better what the boy was into yet he deprived him of the little stipend the selfish politician dropped
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Galadimabawa: 1:00pm On May 06, 2023
No peace for the wicked 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤.
They thought they can apply the Nigeria Curner Curner way over there hnmm? hell no.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by EdafeCriss: 1:01pm On May 06, 2023
I don't need to know...let the motherfuckers do thier time and languish in penitentiary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Afrobasic(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
I don't know if it's out of tribal sentiments, share stupidity or hypocrisy that's making many bastards to be pitying that USELESS senile corrupt old fool and all his accomplices in this case.

IT SEEMS A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF BEING VULNERABLE AND EXPLOITATION...

If that guy had a job and his well to do, will he accept the offer?

On the contrary, if Ekweremadu has done the needful has a CARRIER POLITICIAN for more than 20 years in his state and constituency by building a state-of-the-art hospital, will he get caught up in this mess WITH ALL THE BILLIONS HE HAS STOLEN?

I'm very glad he got this sentence. The sentence is even very light, he deserves at least 20 years!

USELESS ritualist man and a thief.

Although I find your moniker repulsive, I have to say, this your comment is excellently put. So many people are out here pitying that career polithiefian, Even that mumu instablog is posting stories to get people against that boy.

It is so infuriating watching the stupidity of Nigerians angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by tungamaje: 1:03pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:
My own is they should bring the boy back to 9ja. That boy went to the UK with Medical visa . So he knew what he went for.
How do you know the boy actually understood what a medical visa was? An illiterate hawker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Juoflife1(f): 1:03pm On May 06, 2023
4.5m is too small for an organ. How much does Sonia get in a year. And the Obete sef....some people are too wicked abeg. Let them serve their jail time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by BigIyanga: 1:04pm On May 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:
No one will say Ekweremadu didn't do wrong; but I'm still not convinced that "that guy" wasn't aware of the reason he was taken to UK. I believe he had it all planned out; he even knew to lie about his age to get police attention. He's a liar and a crook, not in any way better than the Ekweremadus!
Folks like u are the reasons why Naija will never get justice because average Naija is an exploiter and oppressor in waiting.

Im sure that you and most Nigerians do not have any intl passport, so you’re ignorant of how intl travels to West African countries work let alone UK and EU.

Obeta and Ekweremadus INTENTLY decided to lie from the beginning. That guy didnt fill his passport and visa applications.. Obeta and Ekweremadus did.so they lied.

The guy was interviewed in Igbo in a UK hospital, Ekweremadus paid £1500 to the interpreter to misinterpret that guy’s statements in order to corroborate their lies and actions.
The UK law looked at the INTENT of the crime and actions that followed.
Ike and Obeta should have gotten 15-20yrs.
Beatrice 10 yrs. Sonia 5yrs for being an intended recipient of a stolen and illegal kidney. Fair market price for a young kidney like his is £150k-£200k and he only paid 4.5m =£4.5k .. He is a devil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by fcbelle72(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:
No one will say Ekweremadu didn't do wrong; but I'm still not convinced that "that guy" wasn't aware of the reason he was taken to UK. I believe he had it all planned out; he even knew to lie about his age to get police attention. He's a liar and a crook, not in any way better than the Ekweremadus!

God punishment will befall you and ur generation if you keep say rubbish , you go and give them your own kidney for urgent 2k angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by mediclife1987(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2023
ivolt:

There is nothing smart about that crook who setup Ekweremadu for asylum purpose.
What he doesn't know that an uneducated and unskilled immigrant in the UK have very bleak future.

Yes, very true. They have a bright future in Nigeria instead.
That boy really made a silly mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by randymirrors(f): 1:06pm On May 06, 2023
Igbos doing and outsmarting themselves. Their business.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by ogbenimax007: 1:07pm On May 06, 2023
grin
Zonefree:

Cow leg come even cost pass human kidney cry
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by tfelicityk(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2023
May God continue to increase us in wisdom, understanding of whatever we are/about to do and knowledge of what we want to involved in.

Should I say as follow:
1. Is it pride or ego that makes him to fall?
2. He should have make enquiries on how much it will cost to finance it all. Then, make publicity of it.
3. Any donor that apply willingly will sign consent form?
4. He would have save all this noise.

I think by then he would gotten it willingly for free rather pay for it.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by 12inchess: 1:07pm On May 06, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
The more I read about this case, the more confused I am.

Ekweremadu is rich enough, why didn't he just go to other countries with standard hospitals where it isn't a crime to donate kidney for a fee? Countries where even Nigerians travel to, just to sell their kidneys?

Why all the shadiness surrounding the deal... The lies... Deceits?

Is there a special condition the daughter has, that makes finding a matching kidney a rarity, that made it look as if we have to deceive someone to get a kidney? I'm sure if the boy was told what he was going to do and also informed that it is a crime, so he must not tell anyone, I'm very sure he would have consented... So why all the deceptions?

I read somewhere that the said daughter had a reckless lifestyle, I hope this has taught her a lesson to calm down

A question for out judiciary, if this case was tried in Nigeria, would they have the balls to dispense justice rightly? (I really hope many of our judges are seeing their lives outside)

I don't believe it's karma or whatever, I just think maybe, just maybe, Ekweremadu didn't know the boy was being played... He might have thought the boy had an idea of what was going to happen and agreed to it... It might have been a shock to him when he started hearing news of the boy saying he is ignorant of the organ transplant offer... [/b]just maybe[b]

Anyhow sha, let him, his wife and their wonderful doctor serve their prison sentence... Maybe when he comes back, another Ibori treatment might await him and he'll become a godfather, as we never ready to get sense for Nigeria na
Stop giving excuses for Ekweremadu. He knew well alright that they were cheating the boy as poor and vulnerable youth. What he didn't envisage is that the boy as a Lagos Street Guy will fight back. The reason he used doctor Obeta and did it in UK is because this same Dr. had successfully done the same thing for himself when he needed a Kidney in 2017 and was never caught. So with that assurance he thought his daughter own will be successful as well. He lied the boy is Sonia's cousin when he knew she was not. He knew perfectly what he was getting into. That one is for sure. He tried to import Nigerian lawlessness to UK but it failed him and his village pple finally got him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by ibinaboonline: 1:07pm On May 06, 2023
I see.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by FxMasterz: 1:08pm On May 06, 2023
sonature1:

In all this, that Dr. Obinna Obeta deserved to get the worst jail term. That dude ought to get at least 15 years imprisonment. He's the perfect definition of wickedness and greed.
I agree 100%.

I think he's the root cause of Ekweremadus Wahsla. He didn't want to educate David on what he paid him for knowing that he would never accept such a meagre payment if he'll even agree to donate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Saga16: 1:08pm On May 06, 2023
stonemasonn:
lol, and the middle man paid only 270K.
Kai! Nigerians from top to bottom....corruption is now a way of life.

270K for a kidney SMH.

That person is a medical doctor in UK.

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Kei144(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:
My own is they should bring the boy back to 9ja. That boy went to the UK with Medical visa . So he knew what he went for.

When this case first appeared on Nairaland, I stated very clearly that the victim, David, doesn't have education and so didn't understand many of the things people were accusing him of. Now you see it. He didn't know anything about kidney because he never saw or heard about one. It's only in school that you know about these things. Most people on Nairaland don't understand the condition of an average youth of Ebonyi State and why Igbos generally look down on them. That is why an Ebonyi journalist reported that billions was spent to build and then to launch an airport in Ebonyi State where children gathered to eat the leftover crumbs.

Here somebody is claiming that David knew that he went to UK on medical visa. How many village secondary school leavers could know such a thing, how much more an Ebonyi village boy that never went to secondary school? Many of you are overrating David Ikpo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by tunjijones(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2023
If ekweremadu was in Nigeria as at the time wld he have been extradited to the UK?

2 Likes

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Babalegba(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2023
adekzy:
Ekeremadu will only spent 2+years in prison, the rest is home arrest.

Big men no dey too suffer like that globally!
Lol, it's Britain not Nigeria.He will serve two third of the term.They even jail their own members of parliament and lords so Ekremadu is a nobody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Exc2000: 1:10pm On May 06, 2023
Ekweremadu destroyed himself with pride
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Saga16: 1:10pm On May 06, 2023
Emperor5:

Judiciary is one of the problem in Nigeria.
For the system to work very well, the judiciary system most be properly guided.
It's only in Nigeria that Court's give different judgement for same case.

When Nigerians say this, I only laugh.

No be the same judiciary wey DSS begin follow wey many Nigerians dey warn Buhari make e no try am?

Abeg, leave talk.

Nigerians love corruption.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Saga16: 1:10pm On May 06, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Truth is HYPOCRISY which is one of the biggest traits of an Igb... man was highly displaced here...

From the victim to the doctor to the Ekweremadu...

No lies told.

Not a single one of them did the honourable thing.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2023
Stevosty:
Come back to do what, did you read the write up?

I read it. Okay stay back in UK to do what?
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Saga16: 1:11pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:

You want show am something abi?
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2023
nony43:
What you think or believe is not relevant. grin grin anyway, the boy has claimed asylum in the UK, (because of his many enemies just like you) which is likely to be granted because people like you would make his asylum case credible. Soon he will become a british citizen and oh! Did you know that Ekweremmadus british citizenship will be revoked and he will be deported after his 10 years prison time? Now go cry some more. I bet you wished you were the boy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Emperormartin(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2023
adekzy:

Dey play
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
tishbite42:

He should come back so that you can kill him abi?!

Kill him for what? Was Ekweremadu killed?

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Saga16: 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
OceanEye:
But are their no legal procedures to finding a kidney donor?

Go and read how Steve Jobs sufferd when he needed organ transplant.

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by TheSuperX(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Qed.

Imagine paying meagre 4.5M Naira for a human kidney. This Ekweremmuo is very wicked and stingy. You're referring your daughter's donor as "that guy" undecided

That 9 years is too lenient in my opinion.
20 yrs would have been better

1 Like

Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by nony43(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
Beremx:
so if you were in the boy's position, you will come back? Be sensible please

I won’t. I trust UK Govt to drag him back.
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by Saga16: 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
Almunjid:
The doctor suppose get up 20 years sentence. They gave him 4.5 million to give the guy and he gave him 270k only. 270k for kidney?
Which kind wickedness be this for God sake?

Ehen na.

Wetin that small boy wan take money do?

grin
Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
adekzy:

Yea right! In your dreams. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

From 7 To 70: Why Are They Not Talking About This - By Femi Adesina / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Ambode Ignored As Tinubu, Fashola Join Sanwo-olu For Lagos Cabinet Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.