Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu (27880 Views)

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by jaybenugo: 7:11am On May 06, 2023
I Will Follow Yar’Adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – President-Elect, Tinubu

President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, joined Nigerians on Friday to praise the late President Umar Musa Yar’Adua for his dedication to democracy and good government, IGBERETV reports.

In a memorial tribute that was signed by Tinubu, he said;

“We’ll Never Forget You! Today, as I do every day, I think about my close friend and brother in the fight for democracy and good government in Nigeria, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who passed away on this day thirteen years ago. He was the President of Nigeria.

“The 5th of May, 2010 may have been a long time ago, but the wound is still fresh for some of us,” We remember the day with the same kind of reverence that we remember the meaningful life that Mallam Umaru Yar’Adua lived.

“As a friend and political associate, I hold dear the cherished memories of the late Yar’Adua’s honesty, steadfastness, patriotism, and greatness in public service that he left behind during his time as governor of Katsina State (1999–2007) and president of Nigeria (2007–2010).

“As I get ready to take over the reins of leadership of this country on May 29, I am resolute in my commitment to follow the good precedents established by leaders such as Mallam Umaru Yar’Adua, who demonstrated an uncommon sense of propriety and selfless dedication to our cherished country.

“Rest in peace, my beloved brother. I pray that your spirit will continue to find rest in the arms of your Creator, ameen.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444403/will-follow-yaraduas-footsteps-administration-president-elect-tinubu/

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by NlGERlA: 7:16am On May 06, 2023
Hmm. someone should remind him that Yaradua was PDP o!
Buhari Nko?

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:16am On May 06, 2023
Why e mention yar adua?

He for talk buhari now

Was yar adua not in pdp that tinubu has been insulting everywhere? Apc and shooting themselves in the foot are like 3 and 4

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by DavSagacity(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2023
Baba sabi say the foot steps of Buhari na Evil. General Bubu no try at all. Hence he cannot follow his footsteps.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:25am On May 06, 2023
Eiya Asiwaju is kindhearted, he'll be a good president

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by naptu2: 7:26am On May 06, 2023
People's Front was the political association of General Shehu Musa Yar'Adua. It was created in 1989 when General Ibrahim Babangida's administration asked politicians to form political associations.

President Babangida cancelled the political associations in 1990 and created two parties, NRC and SDP. Members of the People's Front joined the SDP.

Members of the People's Front included Atiku Abubakar, Baba Gana Kingibe, Bola Tinubu, Sabo Bakin Zuwo (who died shortly after the association was formed), Wada Abubakar, Abdullahi Aliyu Sumaila, Abubakar Koko, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2023
While it is indisputable that Tinubu would excel more than Buhari as a leader, due to buhari's planless, visionless and directionlessness, I am certain that he will get no where near Yarudua, considering all corruption allegations and other unfavorable circumstances associated with him.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:30am On May 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
While it is indisputable that Tinubu would excel more than Buhari as a leader, due to buhari's planlessness, visionlessness and directionlessness, I am certain that he will get no where near Yarudua, considering all corruption allegations and other unfavorable circumstances associated with him.
You'll take back this statement in two years time by God's grace

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by tesppidd: 7:31am On May 06, 2023
Quite frankly, the President that died and I shed a tear.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Beremx(f): 7:34am On May 06, 2023
Following Yaradua's footsteps is denting his imagine. You're free to follow Buhari's footsteps. If Yaradua were to be alive, I am sure he will not endorse your presidency

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Ever8090: 7:37am On May 06, 2023
I am arm-folded.....this man might become the most insulted Nigerian president because 80 percent of Nigerians don't like him...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Prayfortheworld: 7:37am On May 06, 2023
Yaradua was a good president

17 Likes

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I was going to say that you would soon regret supporting Tinubu, but seeing that you have no regrets supporting Buhari, I changed my mind. This is because Buhari's performance has been the worst of the worst. It is not appropriate to invoke God's grace in politics, as He is not the president. Electing an old and sick man and expecting him to perform like a young man is unrealistic. Buhari admitted that old age affected his performance, and instead of ensuring that such excuses do not recur, someone who is even older and sick was elected. This is why I question the decision-making skills of anyone supporting APC. If God's grace could help Nigeria, then Nigerians wouldn't be living in distress, as Catholics have been praying for Nigerians in distress since the time of Peter

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Jostoman: 7:38am On May 06, 2023
Yaradua was a good Man even before he became president, he doesnt have the mind of eliminating his opponent or destroy the property of his political enemy just to become governor or president. RIP Yaradua

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2023
Beremx:
Following Yaradua's footsteps is denting his imagine. You're free to follow Buhari's footsteps. If Yaradua were to be alive, I am sure he will not endorse your presidency
I find his statement insulting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by ezegold4we: 7:41am On May 06, 2023
Since he wants to follow yaradua's pattern, you guys should Also remind him to declare his asset's same way yaradua did,

Tinubu is a huge joke to transparency and accountability.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Beremx(f): 7:42am On May 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
I find his statement insulting
very insulting. Imagine a drug Lord comparing himself to a saint. 😏😏😏

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by alanto: 7:43am On May 06, 2023
I voted and supported you to be yourself but I trust your judgement plus Yaradua's 2 years in office was a relief to Nigerians.
Yours 8 years will be total calm and positive transformation for all Nigerians... Ameen

17 Likes

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 7:46am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Honestly, i wanted to say the same thing. Many of these people do not know Tinubu. Do you not see how he is handling Wike? That’s just a tip of the iceberg. Tinubu is a leader that many African countries want to have. Nigeria will never be the same again under Tinubu.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47am On May 06, 2023
Ever8090:
I am arm-folded.....this man might become the most insulted Nigerian president because 80 percent of Nigerians don't like him...

Well look on the bright side..he makes us laugh with his stand up comedy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Jostoman: 7:48am On May 06, 2023
Na now day break, Yaradua Step wey you no follow before, during and after election, Even yaradua will be shaking his head now in heaven.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 7:49am On May 06, 2023
sad
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Honestly, i wanted to say the same thing. Many of these people do not know Tinubu. Do you not see how he is handling Wike? That’s just a tip of the iceberg. Tinubu is a leader that many African countries want to have. Nigeria will never be the same again under Tinubu.
Nigeria has not been the same since Buhari was elected.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Areola14(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2023
My prayers is God almighty will grant you the strength and wisdom to rule nigeria well better than your own imagination and Nigerians imagination. There's nothing God cannot do... and those wishing you bad...... they should go and die in a disgraceful manner... you are already president and you have started choosing your cabal.... those region that doesn't like you, don't pick them because they destroyed your administration...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:59am On May 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nigeria has not been the same since Buhari was elected.

Then blame Buhari and not Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then blame Buhari and not Tinubu
Tinubu brought him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:04am On May 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Tinubu brought him.
How? Nigerians voted for him expecting him to be a messiah same way you all were expecting obi to be if he had won but he didn't perform well and some few Nigerians decided to push the blame on Asiwaju, that's not fair

11 Likes

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:04am On May 06, 2023
Idiot
Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:05am On May 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Indeed. Tinubu is being modest and gracious. Only haters or those lacking knowledge will deny Tinubu is head and shoulder above Yar Adua, who I rate by the way, in reality and per achievements as political leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu by bmd10mix: 8:06am On May 06, 2023
N die too shey

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode / What Happens When The Federal Government Declares A State Of Emergency? / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.