Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? (478 Views)

Am I Still Eligible? / NOUN Graduates Eligible For NYSC, Law School / Which People Are Truly Eligible For NYSC 2018 A Remobilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by OkwuMajesty: 9:21am On May 07, 2023
Good morning to you all, please I graduated from Former Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi Known now as Joseph Tarkaa University Makurdi, I spent almost 8years for a 5 years course (Mechanical engineering), upon graduating in 2021, our results was delayed until now 2023, currently the results awaits senate approver and according to my Exam officer he guarantee us that we will be in the next batch for NYSC finally.
My fear now is that I will turn 30 years of age this December, guys please someone told me since am already in that year I won't be eligible for service any longer. Please guys I want to know if he is correct or not, and if he is or not what can I do please, knowing fully well that's it is every students dreams to serve his or her country.
Please am really sorry for posting this here but I need help please 🙏
Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by falcon01: 9:29am On May 07, 2023
Serve his or her country 😈
Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by OkwuMajesty: 9:31am On May 07, 2023
falcon01:
Serve his or her country 😈
please if you have an idea of what to do just help a brother please
Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by Odetokun3(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2023
OkwuMajesty:
Good morning to you all, please I graduated from Former Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi Known now as Joseph Tarkaa University Makurdi, I spent almost 8years for a 5 years course (Mechanical engineering), upon graduating in 2021, our results was delayed until now 2023, currently the results awaits senate approver and according to my Exam officer he guarantee us that we will be in the next batch for NYSC finally.
My fear now is that I will turn 30 years of age this December, guys please someone told me since am already in that year I won't be eligible for service any longer. Please guys I want to know if he is correct or not, and if he is or not what can I do please, knowing fully well that's it is every students dreams to serve his or her country.
Please am really sorry for posting this here but I need help please 🙏

Let me explain with this illustration

A man of 60 years can do NYSC.

How, if the man in question finish his bsc at age 29 and because of one reason or the other. He travels abroad, if he come back when he is 60. He will serve. The service has to do with graduation date. In as much as you are not 30 years as at your graduation date. You will go to camp and serve.

I hope you get the analysis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by falcon01: 11:01am On May 07, 2023
OkwuMajesty:
please if you have an idea of what to do just help a brother please
when will your result be available a sling as you haven't clocked 30 before the results, you can serve.

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by OkwuMajesty: 11:39am On May 07, 2023
Odetokun3:

Let me explain with this illustration

A man of 60 years can do NYSC.

How, if the man in question finish his bsc at age 29 and because of one reason or the other. He travels abroad, if he come back when he is 60. He will serve. The service has to do with graduation date. In as much as you are not 30 years as at your graduation date. You will go to camp and serve.

I hope you get the analysis?
thank you so much, am scared because someone who was affected last year told me about it bro
Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by OkwuMajesty: 11:40am On May 07, 2023
falcon01:
when will your result be available a sling as you haven't clocked 30 before the results, you can serve.
Hopefully June
Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by falcon01: 4:09pm On May 07, 2023
OkwuMajesty:

Hopefully June
you have nothing to worry about
Re: Am Going To Be 30 By December, Please Am I Still Eligible For NYSC? by OkwuMajesty: 7:52pm On May 07, 2023
falcon01:
you have nothing to worry about
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Borno 2015A Redeployed To Kano State / Posted To Ilorin And Need A Good Accommodation / Niger State Stream 2 Lets Hook Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.