Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life (4919 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Aemmyjah(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This your brain, how do you manage to live up till now without your body members being dismantled by desperate religionists?

Well you ask so it's normal to answer you!

Anybody or group of persons that failed to be obedient to Christ's brothers {Hebrews 13:7,17} aren't worshiping the same God with us {Matthew 25:41-46} the same applies to all your so called pastors and GOs no matter the magic they perform {Matthew 7:2-23} we're not moved by their deceitful appearance {Matthew 7:15} since they failed to produce the fruit of the spirit! Galatians 5:22-23 compare to Matthew 7:16-18

Now you can continue with your DELUSION stuff! smiley

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Explain
Go ask Papa nah!
After all that's why you're paying him tithe as your teacher! undecided
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lemme ask you
With the wisdom and way Max explain scriptures
Which position will you hold in your church?
You'll be likely addressing him as Daddy and looking to him for wisdom from Bible
Very likely, e for dethrone your GO

My brother i wonder what he's doing in his church o!
For instance he asked:
MightySparrow:

What is faith?

And after i quoted where Apostle Paul defined faith:
Hebrews 11:1

He still came back saying:

MightySparrow:

Explain

I wonder why he's paying tithes to that thief he calls Papa if he can't explain what Paul wrote in the Bible regarding faith!
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Aemmyjah(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

For instance he asked:

I wonder why he's paying tithes to that thief he calls Papa if he can't explain what Paul wrote in the Bible regarding faith!

He's just like the people Paul met when they gave devotion to the Unknown God
Without faith, we cannot please God well but he does not even know what is faith and I'm sure he's ashamed to ask Daddy GO make e no collect wotowoto
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Aemmyjah(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go ask Papa nah!
After all that's why you're paying him tithe as your teacher! undecided

His only church responsibility
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

GB's doctrine of delusion

Now it's clear you're an unrepentant evildoer!

With the doctrines of the GB millions have become zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word globally {Matthew 28:19-20} just as Jesus foretold {Act 1:8} they have settled all their racial disparities among themselves using the Bible {Isaiah 2:2-4} just as Jesus taught them {Matthew 18:15} your Papa and all his so called pastors have failed to do that so they're supporting politicians and sending their members to go and train as soldiers then kill your so called fellow believers in your god due to politics and racism {Revelations 6:3-4} yet you opened your mouth to call such a teaching that's yielding positive results "delusion" when God's word confirmed that's the evidence of God's Holy Spirit in action! embarassed
Well Jesus Christ has foretold where people of your kind belong! Matthew 12:31-32 undecided
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He's just like the people Paul met when they gave devotion to the Unknown God
Without faith, we cannot please God well but he does not even know what is faith and I'm sure he's ashamed to ask Daddy GO make e no collect wotowoto

If he's able to get any close to him i'm sure he can't open his mouth to ask any questions rather he will bury his head among the other mugus to say "AMEN" to whatever protrudes out of that hopeless, worthless and useless man's mouth.
Unlike me who can walk up to a member of the Governing Body to take a picture with him this man can't go any close to Oyedepo.
I wonder why i should ask a member of the Governing Body any question regarding what the Bible teach when all of us are learning from the same Master.
Well to faithless miscreants like him a member of the Governing Body is like our teacher just as Oyedepo is the Alfa and Omega of whatever they're teaching in his church.
Who will tell him that it's only when the body comes together that our Master promised to come into their midst to direct them {Matthew 18:20} and not just a member of the Governing Body singling himself out to receive a teaching from Jesus! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 6:39pm On May 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's clear you're an unrepentant evildoer!

With the doctrines of the GB millions have become zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word globally {Matthew 28:19-20} just as Jesus foretold {Act 1:8} they have settled all their racial disparities among themselves using the Bible {Isaiah 2:2-4} just as Jesus taught them {Matthew 18:15} your Papa and all his so called pastors have failed to do that so they're supporting politicians and sending their members to go and train as soldiers then kill your so called fellow believers in your god due to politics and racism {Revelations 6:3-4} yet you opened your mouth to call such a teaching that's yielding positive results "delusion" when God's word confirmed that's the evidence of God's Holy Spirit in action! embarassed
Well Jesus Christ has foretold where people of your kind belong! Matthew 12:31-32 undecided
Nonsense, many are leaving your delusion daily. Some becoming Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTmd2iaqhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wopSyJISPMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvP9DsjUCI
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 6:42pm On May 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

For instance he asked:

Go back to zero: Why do people hate deeper life shey?

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Nonsense, many are leaving your delusion daily. Some becoming Muslims

John 6:66 smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Go back to zero: Why do people hate deeper life shey?
It's simple:
They preach exactly the same thing with other Christendom churches, teachings like~
Immorality of the soul and Hellfire
All Good people go to heaven.
Alcoholic beverages is sin.
Makeups and Jewelries for women is sin.
Yet they're trying to separate themselves from others when there's no difference in teachings. When it comes to prayers they pray together in public places and buses with all others yet they pretend as if they're not on the same page with others.

Jehovah's Witnesses will never ever pray with you people because your teachings and ours contradicts that's a sign of disagreement and Jesus the AMEN will not be present where such occurs so we can't worship with you people! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 8:39pm On May 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's simple:
They preach exactly the same thing with other Christendom churches, teachings like~
Immorality of the soul and Hellfire
All Good people go to heaven.
Alcoholic beverages is sin.
Makeups and Jewelries for women is sin.
Yet they're trying to separate themselves from others when there's no difference in teachings. When it comes to prayers they pray together in public places and buses with all others yet they pretend as if they're not on the same page with others.

[b]Jehovah's Witnesses will never ever pray with you people [/b]because your teachings and ours contradicts that's a sign of disagreement and Jesus the AMEN will not be present where such occurs so we can't worship with you people! smiley

We preach all these. We don't dance awurebe (reveling) and noisy party dance and spray money ( lasciviousness) engage in drinking alcohol. etc. I know you do all these.

We pray in public and God answers
You pray in your closet and you confirm that your God doesn't answer. So, I am proud of being a pentecostal.
Acts.7.59;
Acts.21.5 - But when our time there was ended, we left and proceeded on our journey; and all of them with their wives and children accompanied us on our way till we were outside the city. There we knelt down on the beach and prayed.
We pray everywhere and our God answers,in the bus, canoe, ship, crusades everywhere.1Tim.2.8 - I desire therefore that in every place men should pray, without anger or quarreling or resentment or doubt [in their minds], lifting up holy hands.

Our own Jehovah answers with signs and wonders.
So, what special thing will your unbelief in God's response to prayers achieve that I will desire to pray with unbelievers?
2Tim.3.5 - Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 8:42pm On May 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

John 6:66 smiley

They don't walk with delusion. They are driven into confusion of Islam!
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2023
Nobody is disputing whatever you believe now the question is why then can't you guys minister in each other's church since you say you're of the same faith and practice the same thing? smiley

MightySparrow:

We preach all these. We don't dance awurebe (reveling) and noisy party dance and spray money ( lasciviousness) engage in drinking alcohol. etc. I know you do all these.

We pray in public and God answers
You pray in your closet and you confirm that your God doesn't answer. So, I am proud of being a pentecostal.
Acts.7.59;
Acts.21.5 - But when our time there was ended, we left and proceeded on our journey; and all of them with their wives and children accompanied us on our way till we were outside the city. There we knelt down on the beach and prayed.
We pray everywhere and our God answers,in the bus, canoe, ship, crusades everywhere.1Tim.2.8 - I desire therefore that in every place men should pray, without anger or quarreling or resentment or doubt [in their minds], lifting up holy hands.
Our own Jehovah answers with signs and wonders. So, what special thing will your unbelief in God's response to prayers achieve that I will desire to pray with unbelievers?
2Tim.3.5 - Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

They don't walk with delusion. They are driven into confusion of Islam!

The point is they left the faith in Jesus just as those you're talking about left the faith today! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 7:35am On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Nobody is disputing whatever you believe now the question is why then can't you guys minister in each other's church since you say you're of the same faith and practice the same thing? smiley

The same I asked about JWs and GKS
The early believers prayed kneeling down in the open, ( on a beach) your GB said that is wrong, so are you saying they are wrong also?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 7:39am On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The point is they left the faith in Jesus just as those you're talking about left the faith today! smiley

John 6:66
The people heard that they must eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus. The same is being symbolized by bread and wine today. I learned you throw this emblems away into dung hill. Are you in any way better than those that forsook Jesus in John 6? On what grounds fo your organization do that.
Explain?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Aemmyjah(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If he's able to get any close to him i'm sure he can't open his mouth to ask any questions rather he will bury his head among the other mugus to say "AMEN" to whatever protrudes out of that hopeless, worthless and useless man's mouth.
Unlike me who can walk up to a member of the Governing Body to take a picture with him this man can't go any close to Oyedepo.
I wonder why i should ask a member of the Governing Body any question regarding what the Bible teach when all of us are learning from the same Master.
Well to faithless miscreants like him a member of the Governing Body is like our teacher just as Oyedepo is the Alfa and Omega of whatever they're teaching in his church.
Who will tell him that it's only when the body comes together that our Master promised to come into their midst to direct them {Matthew 18:20} and not just a member of the Governing Body singling himself out to receive a teaching from Jesus! smiley

He dare approach Oyedepo if he will not collect a 'spiritual knock' on his head
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

The same I asked about JWs and GKS
The early believers prayed kneeling down in the open, ( on a beach) your GB said that is wrong, so are you saying they are wrong also?

Chai!

It's obvious your brain isn't responding to what others say when it comes to the matter of faith.

Now listen:
Do you believe that Kumuyi is a man of your God? If so how come members of his church can't minister in your own church?
Apart from the GB no human on this planet is a source of divine guidance to JWs so if the group you're talking about aren't following the instructions of the GB then they're not on the same page with Jehovah's Witnesses!

Do you get it clear now? smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He dare approach Oyedepo if he will not collect a 'spiritual knock' on his head
Walahi nah body guards go push am comot for road! cheesy
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

John 6:66
The people heard that they must eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus. The same is being symbolized by bread and wine today. I learned you throw this emblems away into dung hill. Are you in any way better than those that forsook Jesus in John 6? On what grounds fo your organization do that.
Explain?

Ọmọ don't digress from the main point:

The disciples of Jesus who has been preaching zealously and industriously teaching in his name turned their backs on him because he said something that doesn't go down well with them just as some former members of JWs also left the organization for what they don't understand. If leaving the organization for what they don't understand nullifies our teaching does it also applies to the first century Jewish disciples that abandoned Jesus for the same reason?
That's the point! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 8:55am On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ don't digress from the main point:

The disciples of Jesus who has been preaching zealously and industriously teaching in his name turned their backs on him because he said something that doesn't go down well with them just as some former members of JWs also left the organization for what they don't understand. If leaving the organization for what they don't understand nullifies our teaching does it also applies to the first century Jewish disciples that abandoned Jesus for the same reason?
That's the point! smiley

Okay the left for a new found truth different from your own, shey?

You have not answered my question: explain the reason you in today's end time throw the body of Christ and His blood into dung hill. The Jews abhorred it, you despise it. Explain. Yọu qoute the verse nah!
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

Okay the left for a new found truth different from your own, shey?
You have not answered my question: explain the reason you in today's end time throw the body of Christ and His blood into dung hill. The Jews abhorred it, you despise it. Explain. Yọu qoute the verse nah!

That is Bible study you need to wait and humbly request JWs in your area to teach you.

If you feel we're wrong that's normal after all Kumuyi and his church members also despise you and your Papa that's why they will never accept anyone in your church to minister before them.
So if you've found something unique with us it's now your own job to humbly request a free home Bible study with JWs just as those feeling the same way did about Jesus and his disciples in the first century but if you feel there's no need then keep what Papa taught you after all Deeperlifers also don't see your Papa as a man of God! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by Aemmyjah(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That is Bible study you need to wait and humbly request JWs in your area to teach you.

If you feel we're wrong that's normal after all Kumuyi and his church members also despise you and your Papa that's why they will never accept anyone in your church to minister before them.
So if you've found something unique with us it's now your own job to humbly request a free home Bible study with JWs just as those feeling the same way did about Jesus and his disciples in the first century but if you feel there's no need then keep what Papa taught you after all Deeperlifers also don't see your Papa as a man of God! smiley

The way he asks questions is just amazing
Is it that he has never been taught anything from the Bible?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 9:34am On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Chai!

It's obvious your brain isn't responding to what others say when it comes to the matter of faith.

Now listen:
Do you believe that Kumuyi is a man of your God? If so how come members of his church can't minister in your own church?
Apart from the GB no human on this planet is a source of divine guidance to JWs so if the group you're talking about aren't following the instructions of the GB then they're not on the same page with Jehovah's Witnesses!

Do you get it clear now? smiley

I understand you. Why wouldn't you allow or be allowed others to teach in your kingdom hall and vice versa.

Though we are in the same group. We still meet at some point. Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria. Why they don't invite each other is purely individual, interpersonal differences. It is not doctrinal at all. Pentecostals meet
because of sameness of doctrines. Are they enemies? Not at all. Are they pursuing the same goals. Yes, in the affirmative. Must they invite themselves, not necessary. In spite of that is the work being done. The evidence is loud. Each person maintaining his lane.

1Cor.1.17 - For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Neither preaching of the gospel nor baptism is wrong.
But different emphasis.

Kumuyi believes his own syllabus is holiness and power. Oyedepo believes his own line is faith, prosperity, and healing. Olukoya believes his own is deliverance from powers of darkness. Are these scriptural. Yes.

1Cor.3.5 - Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

Those of us following them we know what we need per time and how to benefit from each without necessarily leaving our main churches.

I don't find it difficult to enter any of these denominations or any other not popularly known so far it is pentecostal.
Most pentecostals do these except for few immature ones and carnal persons like you.

1Cor.3.4 - For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
1Cor.3.5 - Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
1Cor.3.6 - I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
1Cor.3.7 - So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
1Cor.3.8 - Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
1Cor.3.9 - For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MightySparrow: 9:44am On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The only thing I found unique about JWs is delusion and that I don't need. I have been reading your publications for decades, engaged your members in discussion inviting them to my house. Yọu are all the same deluded individuals.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The way he asks questions is just amazing
Is it that he has never been taught anything from the Bible?

That's why i always call them
"Misinformed Churchgoers"
The fault is theirs as they're not sincere in their findings about the true God, whoever wants to approach God must come with a pure heart not crooked mindset! Matthew 12:42

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:30pm On May 19, 2023
Sand2022:

He said the truth. Deeperlife started with a lot of pride. But now they are changing things.
Please can you explain the ' lot of pride' Deeper Life started with?
Can you also list the 'things' they are changing?
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:33pm On May 19, 2023
Janosky:

Soul= Life.
Soul/Life= Living person/human being.

Jesus Christ did not teach the Greek pagan philosophy called "immortal soul".

Kumuyi your Pastor knows that Jesus Christ NEVER mention Hellfire or hell anywhere in your Bible.

At Luke 12:5 Gehenna was mistranslated as hell. Oga, I challenge you to confirm this fact from kumuyi. grin
Is this the interpretation from your 'New World Translation?'
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2023
MightySparrow:

The only thing I found unique about JWs is delusion and that I don't need. I have been reading your publications for decades, engaged your members in discussion inviting them to my house. Yọu are all the same deluded individuals.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm why do you feel like deceiving yourself with your grey hair?

If you're so sure of what you typed here then how come you keep going back to the same JWs asking the same questions as if you've not concluded with them?

Well the greatest crime a normal human can commit on this planet is to lie to yourself, if JWs aren't it any sane individual would have forgotten them long ago but with your attitude it's obvious you just feel like lying to your own soul! smiley
Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2023
MightySparrow:

Why wouldn't you allow or be allowed others to teach in your kingdom hall.

Simple!
Whoever is not obedient to the GB of JWs isn't worshiping our God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Hate Deeper Life by FreedomfromtheT: 8:43pm On May 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Your problem is misconception!

Apostle Paul's letter is clear, sin made us all imperfect so we make mistakes several times {James 3:2} due to our inherited sin {Proverbs 24:16} but when imperfection makes us to sin we shouldn't justify it, God will speak to us through one of our brothers {Matthew 18:15} trying to justify our error means we aren't repentant but whether you're a believer or not you're still a sinner due to Adamic sin that's why you will make mistakes, grow old, get sick and die because that's the wages of sin! Romans 6:23
A real believer has the ransom sacrifice of Christ Jesus to redeem him so even though he dies Jesus will bring him back to life in God's Kingdom! John 11:25

A mistake is different from a sin. A true Christian is no longer a sinner (Romans 6:1,12,14,18,22).
Jesus came to save His people from their sin (Mathew 1:21).
Make no mistake about it. If you are saved by Jesus, you cannot remain a sinner.
If you are still a sinner, then you are not yet saved.
There is a difference between a saved saint and a religious sinner.
Jesus is ready to save you today (Revelations 3:20).
Please get saved today. You may die tomorrow.
There will be no second chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / Where Did Adam Go When He Died ? / Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.